[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. Totally true. And you guys see their reactions when they won the best couple? Also with each time they're teased by the MC and the crowd, they look like they're super happy and proud of these two. Hahaha!

@leim your post isn't long enough, do it again. (-_-) HAHAHA! Your post is both awesome and insightful. And I must agree, I watched and replayed the whole awards as well just to get a proper read thru between Min Ho and Shin Hye. :)) I know, psycho me. Heee.

@wallflower welcome to our thread! :D You're right, I feel that way myself, the third wheel of their unknown attraction. Hahaha! Post away! :)

Also did you see So Ji Sub reaction to them he looks happy for shin hye haha they worked together on his MV

He might be thinking they are a perfect couple like us haha =)) Their chemistry is undeniable.

god.. so surprised with hot news today. LSG-Yoona dating, OMG.. they has been caught by Dispatch 4 moths ago, and Dispatch just published today, 2014 opener.. did our minshin also has been caught by Dispatch? they just publishing it yet, they wait for solid evidence first, so that the two agencies could not resist anymore, like LSG-yoona even SM entertainment is not able to resist. I just hope they actually were dating in secret. maybe after they see this news, they will be more careful. I think the Dispatch also been eyeing both of them considering their popularity, their strong chemistry as a real couple, after watching the SBS awards last night, so much MinShippers there, cameramen, and even some of those present, visible blush at the sight of MinShin holding hands. they view each other surreptitiously. I think 4 months ahead, we will see they announce their relationship catch by Myungpatch :))also, LSG and Yoona have a big fanbase, especially Yoona, I think she will got more antis than Shinhye if she go public with LMH
tumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o5_250.gif tumblr_mypaxdSkZ31qjkud7o6_250.gif
look at their reactions when shinhye told her concept like romeo and juliet :xmyleisuretime.tumblr.com
good morning!!! :x :x

Guest zaizai_f4_only

stucked

said: OMG. Totally true. And you guys see their reactions when they won the best couple? Also with each time they're teased by the MC and the crowd, they look like they're super happy and proud of these two. Hahaha!

@leim your post isn't long enough, do it again. (

-_-

) HAHAHA! Your post is both awesome and insightful. And I must agree, I watched and replayed the whole awards as well just to get a proper read thru between Min Ho and Shin Hye.

:)

) I know, psycho me. Heee.

@wallflower welcome to our thread!

:D

You're right, I feel that way myself, the third wheel of their unknown attraction. Hahaha! Post away!

:)

Guest pattituazon

OMG guys, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona confirmed they are dating! (I don't know if anybody posted this here yet).
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/breaking-lee-seung-gi-yoona-are-dating#axzz2nZVa4bpA

They both have millions of fan girls and fan boys all over the world, which means that their relationship could potentially fan so many wars among netizens (including possessive fans and shippers) but they admitted it anyway! After Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum, another young star couple is born!
You know what this means????
THERE IS HOPE. :')
P.S. On a sadder note, LSG is taken, guys. :(

@lemin awesome post ;) shinhye super super shy and happy last night, so different when JYH presented her flowers last time during the baeksang award. I find myself giggling at times seeing PSH and LMH the two lovestruck ppl interaction. Haha...

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

It's finally New Year where I am! Happy New Year again <:-P (But I am at work!huhuhu) Just dropped by to greet everyone :-h I have couple of pages to back read in between work :D Btw, did you guys notice that the views in our thread increased from 1M to 1.1M in less than 12hours? <:-P Woohoo, MinShin is amazing and MinShin-ppers are Daebak =D>

What can i say? Minshin was really something. They were all shy, giddy and giggly like 2 people in love. I can say that there is SOMETHING between them. The question is, how are they going to handle it? Only Minshin knows.

Btw, how was LMH reaction receiving the flower frm Bora? I didnt watch that part

hohurm said: What can i say? Minshin was really something. They were all shy, giddy and giggly like 2 people in love. I can say that there is SOMETHING between them. The question is, how are they going to handle it? Only Minshin knows. Btw, how was LMH reaction receiving the flower frm Bora? I didnt watch that part

Last night even i was embarassed and blushed everytime Minshin was in the spotlight. Ah it's like im the one having a relatiinship..oh my feelssss

Haha same here, I'm the one who is shy for them haha they are so cute together...

@pieceofrainbow awesome! Thanks..btw what do u guys think of the performances yesterday? I enjoyed the award because of Minshin. But i personally think the performances wasnt that exciting. Why cant they do a medley on all hit dramas ost? That would have been better

pattituazon said: OMG guys, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona confirmed they are dating! (I don't know if anybody posted this here yet).
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/breaking-lee-seung-gi-yoona-are-dating#axzz2nZVa4bpA

They both have millions of fan girls and fan boys all over the world, which means that their relationship could potentially fan so many wars among netizens (including possessive fans and shippers) but they admitted it anyway! After Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum, another young star couple is born!
You know what this means????
THERE IS HOPE. :')
P.S. On a sadder note, LSG is taken, guys. :(

Archived