[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

Did SBS/DVD company don't read my post about what will i do if the DVD not worth it???? Should i post it again the flipping table? Or it's not scaring you enough?Should i go to your office and do this???
tumblr_mwmpt1RSOb1qjkud7o3_250.gif  tumblr_mwmpt1RSOb1qjkud7o7_250.gif
                                      tumblr_mwmpt1RSOb1qjkud7o4_250.gif

cre myleisuretime.tumblr
I will wait until final announcement in 25 january (it's today in my country)  like @Lorenhaze, until then i'll try to calming myself down 

Yeah, lets wait for the result negotiation and the heirs dvd team will be emailing us the update of the negotiation. i also received their email regarding the dvd issue.

@ravairie - Chingu i've had a change of heart..i'm going to wait for the outcome of the negotiations.

those already living in January 25, 2014..please let us know ASAP if you hear something...good or bad. thanks in advance!

Email about the Director's DVD cut i received this morning..i dont know whether this has been posted or not..but i'll just share with u guys 

About the “The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD Specification

Hello this is the "The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD team. Yesterday after uploading the DVD’s specification, our team felt so sorry to all the fans who have waited long for the DVD.

"The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD team and the publishing company has been contacting the production company consistently to figure out a solution.

We’re still negotiating about the actor’s interview running time.

About the fan-made OST music video, the production company is keep on saying that it was a promise with the fans and that it has been confirmed so there will be no exclusion. As an alternative, the production company suggested to place fan-made OST music video in the DVD as an *Easter Egg. So that you can have a choice to find it and watch it or not.

About the making (bts). Right now if you look at the specification of the DVD you can see that there isn’t any making (bts) other than Ep1~8, and also that the content of the making (bts) aren’t the ones that the fans wanted. We are currently asking the production company to hide the fan-made OST music video as an Easter Egg and to add makings of Ep 9~20.

We will notice you as soon as we get confirmed.

*An Easter Egg is a hidden feature of a program that displays the names of the programming team behind the product.

The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team’s perspective towards the situation.

Hello, This is the Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team.

We are so sorry about the fact that the situation has gotten worse, and that even boycott was mentioned. We really want to apologize to the fans.

We have delivered all the opinions and thoughts that you gave us through the cafe and gallery to the publishing company, and now the publishing company has acknowledged the serious situation happening now. So right now us, the Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team and the publishing company have been strongly appealing our thoughts to the production company.

After we made an announcement about the content of the DVD, we have been requesting to the production company for a better quality work on the making (bts), interview, and the music videos.

And the following are the answers that we have received.

1.Negotiating about the actor’s interview time changing to 22~23 minutes from 42 minutes.

2.Fan-made OST music videos will be a an *Easter Egg in the CD

3.We have asked the production company to change the viewer’s edited music video to Ep9~Ep20 making (bts) but the production company says that 30 minute of making (bts) is max. (We’re still requesting for more makings)

We’re still requesting opinions and if its not responded the way the fans want, us, The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team will do what the fans want. We think that trying our best will be more important than boycott, and we will try our best till the very end to publish the DVD that fans want. The final notice will be up tomorrow at night. Thank you so much for your patience.

*An Easter Egg is a hidden feature of a program that displays the names of the programming team behind the product

nissa22 said: Email about the Director's DVD cut i received this morning..i dont know whether this has been posted or not..but i'll just share with u guys 

About the “The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD Specification

Hello this is the "The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD team. Yesterday after uploading the DVD’s specification, our team felt so sorry to all the fans who have waited long for the DVD.

"The Heirs” Director’s cut DVD team and the publishing company has been contacting the production company consistently to figure out a solution.

We’re still negotiating about the actor’s interview running time.

About the fan-made OST music video, the production company is keep on saying that it was a promise with the fans and that it has been confirmed so there will be no exclusion. As an alternative, the production company suggested to place fan-made OST music video in the DVD as an *Easter Egg. So that you can have a choice to find it and watch it or not.

About the making (bts). Right now if you look at the specification of the DVD you can see that there isn’t any making (bts) other than Ep1~8, and also that the content of the making (bts) aren’t the ones that the fans wanted. We are currently asking the production company to hide the fan-made OST music video as an Easter Egg and to add makings of Ep 9~20.

We will notice you as soon as we get confirmed.

*An Easter Egg is a hidden feature of a program that displays the names of the programming team behind the product.

The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team’s perspective towards the situation.

Hello, This is the Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team.

We are so sorry about the fact that the situation has gotten worse, and that even boycott was mentioned. We really want to apologize to the fans.

We have delivered all the opinions and thoughts that you gave us through the cafe and gallery to the publishing company, and now the publishing company has acknowledged the serious situation happening now. So right now us, the Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team and the publishing company have been strongly appealing our thoughts to the production company.

After we made an announcement about the content of the DVD, we have been requesting to the production company for a better quality work on the making (bts), interview, and the music videos.

And the following are the answers that we have received.

1.Negotiating about the actor’s interview time changing to 22~23 minutes from 42 minutes.

2.Fan-made OST music videos will be a an *Easter Egg in the CD

3.We have asked the production company to change the viewer’s edited music video to Ep9~Ep20 making (bts) but the production company says that 30 minute of making (bts) is max. (We’re still requesting for more makings)

We’re still requesting opinions and if its not responded the way the fans want, us, The Heir’s Director’s cut DVD team will do what the fans want. We think that trying our best will be more important than boycott, and we will try our best till the very end to publish the DVD that fans want. The final notice will be up tomorrow at night. Thank you so much for your patience.

*An Easter Egg is a hidden feature of a program that displays the names of the programming team behind the product

on the DVD are 30 minutes from BTS of which have already released 15 minutes, so there will only say YOU LIKE 15 minutes from new BTS?

Archived