[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG HUG TO ALL MINSHIN SHIPPERS !!!!!
>:D< >:D< >:D<  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
tHE WAY hE LooKing @ HEr
tumblr_muyfgqqtOh1siqvhio1_500.gif  tumblr_muyfgqqtOh1siqvhio2_500.gif large.gif

Edit: edited my post since we are moving on frm a certain topic. 
Yes we hv no right to judge their character since we dont know them personally, not just Minho but Shinhye too. But we are allowed to be delusional over these two coz this is our thread! I welcome any insights into this thread, even if it's a different opinion to keep us grounded, as long as it's done nicely. So play nice everyone. Even if u hv to argue, do it nicely.

Chingus!!! Hi!
I have noticed something interesting....! Well, I hope that, you tell me.
In the concert LMH showed or took out his tongue many times....but..why did he promise to show it again, through internet? Nobody in the concert asked him to do that, because he showed it so many times in there. I wonder if he wanted to create an excuse (using the concert) to post that photo (as a promise) for somebody "special", you know who!! 

1484247_697605340261705_1086912780_n.jpg

I'm sorry I don't know how to make Gifs but if I could make one I'll put the one where in Woo Bin in his motorcycle blocking PHS with his stretch arms saying Am I blocking this Thread or you're the one that's not moving and will dedicate to all these restless, lost souls and return them to their Mother Hen.... :)>- :)>- :)>- :x :x :)) :)

Now that our Juliet is back, hopefully when she sees our Romeo, she'll utter these ; Do we like us? Do we miss us? And I'm sorry it took us this long ..... :x :x

Guest pattituazon

Hi guys! I think what some of our friends here are saying is that we shouldn't make assumptions about Lee Min Ho's character - especially those of the negative kind - because we don't know him personally. I wholeheartedly agree on that front. The same thing can be said for PSH. I will admit that prior to Heirs, I was a bigger fan of PSH than LMH. And I'm the type that if anybody says anything bad or wrong about my girl, then I'm going to pick a fight. So I totally understand why some LMH fans can be agitated. I don't think it's because they're annoyed with our ship or are simply haters, but because there may be posts here that negatively describe LMH (I remember commenting about that one statement in another thread which belittles LMH's character and being pissed about it -- something like that). BUT those posts are like 1 in a 100 -- because believe me, this thread is so much more fun and awesome than those posts. So I hope those individual fans of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye also don't make the assumption that all of us here don't respect them or are simply too delusional to be 'real' fans. I'm not hinting at anyone in particular -- I just hope no sweeping generalization about us Minshin fans are made. Because we love the two of them, period. Even if you've loved them longer, or even if you know more about them. Again, this is not a diss. This is me completely understanding what you're saying, and appreciating it. And this also is me, hoping you understand us, too. :)
I'm sorry if this post isn't really fun HAHA. I just needed to let it out. 
Alright! Let's go back to shipping happily and put this behind us! :))

IsabelinaD said: Chingus!!! Hi!
I have noticed something interesting....! Well, I hope that, you tell me.
In the concert LMH showed or took out his tongue many times....but..why did he promise to show it again, through internet? Nobody in the concert asked him to do that, because he showed it so many times in there. I wonder if he wanted to create an excuse (using the concert) to post that photo (as a promise) for somebody "special", you know who!! 

hohurm said: Edit: edited my post since we are moving on frm a certain topic. Yes we hv no right to judge their character since we dont know them personally, not just Minho but Shinhye too. But we are allowed to be delusional over these two coz this is our thread! I welcome any insights into this thread as long as it's done nicely. So play nice everyone. Even if u hv to argue, do it nicely.

pattituazon said: Hi guys! I think what some of our friends here are saying is that we shouldn't make assumptions about Lee Min Ho's character - especially those of the negative kind - because we don't know him personally. I wholeheartedly agree on that front. The same thing can be said for PSH. I will admit that prior to Heirs, I was a bigger fan of PSH than LMH. And I'm the type that if anybody says anything bad or wrong about my girl, then I'm going to pick a fight. So I totally understand why some LMH fans can be agitated. I don't think it's because they're annoyed with our ship or are simply haters, but because there may be posts here that negatively describe LMH (I remember commenting about that one statement in another thread which belittles LMH's character and being pissed about it -- something like that). BUT those posts are like 1 in a 100 -- because believe me, this thread is so much more fun and awesome than those posts. So I hope those individual fans of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye also don't make the assumption that all of us here don't respect them or are simply too delusional to be 'real' fans. I'm not hinting at anyone in particular -- I just hope no sweeping generalization about us Minshin fans are made. Because we love the two of them, period. Even if you've loved them longer, or even if you know more about them. Again, this is not a diss. This is me completely understanding what you're saying, and appreciating it. And this also is me, hoping you understand us, too. :)

i have been back reading and i have noticed that there are so much tension i can't help it, i have to say something. 
i guess this thread was not created to bash anyone, i would say this was created because of the admiration for LMH  and PSH on the drama heirs. whatever is posted or written in this thread are only comments/point of view/observation etc. these are not meant to offend anyone. 
we have to understand that everyone here are FANS of these celebrities at the end of the day we attend to our own lives and so are they. 
i guess no one really knows these celebrities being an ordinary fan or the fanatics except for the people who are close to them like family and friends. 
all the things that is being said here are just for fun and for entertainment and one way to relieve stress from our daily lives....IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.  let us just be merry and be happy and respect ones point of view. :) :) :) :)......just saying :)

Guest crzty143

hi.....for me i dont get bothered those bad comments thats y they were called antis...let them be...who cares.for me talking about his past gf (PMY) i think its a good sign.cause its means his now ready to talk about it since this issue is over 2 years already that means his already moving on or maybe ready to move on...and go forward.he wanted to start a new chapter of his new found love with a clean and fresh start hopefully with (PSH)...saying that he love that person sincerly (PMY) is true y would he dated that person if he didnt love her but that was before means his past...saying again this that he regreted thosed times caused his not as braved as kim tan which is very natural LMH is a normal person also. i know that he is also asking his self what if i stand her should we date until now or not..what if i stand her should i became more famous now or not that kind of stuff that normal and ordinary people does.he should also regreted caused i read from other forum that PMY recieved all the insult.judgement and heartaches after the dating news and yet LMH is keeping his silent...no wonder PMY brooked up with him...atleast now we all know and he (LMH) is now aware...LMH is now matured and already got his lesson from the past..he said he wanted to have love like kim tan who is pure is what made me think y he brought this topic back to clean all thosed issues and have a fresh and clean start with someone esp. to him...what a braved man and what a cool move... and about the bracelet issues also i have a good vibe about it ...its a hint.why?first...that bracelet can be found in malaysia wich is PSH was there so it means theres a big possibility it came from PSH....second for thosed antis saying it not from PSH its from a fan ok granted its a gift from a fan then why would  LMH used that bracelet to think that pSH is in malaysia that would surely connect him to her...and to think they were a rumored couple...so for me its a BIG HINT...its all my opinion and outlook....thank you!!!

Chingus- ah...I noticed something else this night...ulala I'm inspired..because I miss them together so much. Let me continue...
In the SBS drama awards I noticed something very nice and cute. When Lee Min Ho is in a scene that shows or refers to "Them" as a couple, he shows a remarkable sign or gesture. Do you want to know what sign I'm refering to?....Ok, let's see together!
SCENE NUMBER 1: 
tumblr_mzvxzw0gg31tnpp9vo1_400.giftumblr_mzvxzw0gg31tnpp9vo2_400.gif
SCENE NUMBER 2:tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif******************tumblr_myt7vjYkUO1siqvhio2_r1_250.gif

Do you find "that" gesture?....Maybe he is nervous, maybe he is getting guts...but it is so remarkable that he is panic, nervous, because He is a man in love and he knows that PSH is now his new world and wants to go on with her facing their obstacles, little by little, (about the world) but between them, I feel that day by day, their love is growing in huge steps. 
I'm going to tell you about my story. I fell in love when I was a teenager, I was very young. I had never been in love in that way, It was my first love, he was my friend, and he was older for few years. My parents didn't allow me to have a relationship with him, because I was 16 years old, my parents are very conservative. That friend was my neighbor. We started to communicate by letters. And sometimes we went out with others friends of the neighborhood, my parents let me go out because I was with my elder sister. We both feel that our love was forbidden but we never felt miserable because I loved (and always) my parents, and I know that they were behaving in that way because they loved me and wanted the better for me. Well, I'm going to get to the point, to not boring you with my story. Almost two years passed, and we got the permission from my parents. Now, we are together for 13 years and We have two beautifuls sons. What is my point by telling you my story? This: When two people are really in love, their love can stand anything, and for my experience I can tell you that a forbidden love, or difficult love, due all the hard moments that a couple have to face, IT becomes their love stronger, like you can't imagine. Believe me. The passion, the love, the comprehension, everything become stronger and you began to love that person even more each day, because you and that person feel like a team. Of course, that in my case was a happy end, because he loved me as much I did and do till now. It's for that I hope that LMH and PSH would become more stronger each day and all the adversities that they have to face, make their love grow forever....day by day

hohurm said: Edit: edited my post since we are moving on frm a certain topic. 
Yes we hv no right to judge their character since we dont know them personally, not just Minho but Shinhye too. But we are allowed to be delusional over these two coz this is our thread! I welcome any insights into this thread, even if it's a different opinion to keep us grounded, as long as it's done nicely. So play nice everyone. Even if u hv to argue, do it nicely.

pattituazon said: Hi guys! I think what some of our friends here are saying is that we shouldn't make assumptions about Lee Min Ho's character - especially those of the negative kind - because we don't know him personally. I wholeheartedly agree on that front. The same thing can be said for PSH. I will admit that prior to Heirs, I was a bigger fan of PSH than LMH. And I'm the type that if anybody says anything bad or wrong about my girl, then I'm going to pick a fight. So I totally understand why some LMH fans can be agitated. I don't think it's because they're annoyed with our ship or are simply haters, but because there may be posts here that negatively describe LMH (I remember commenting about that one statement in another thread which belittles LMH's character and being pissed about it -- something like that). BUT those posts are like 1 in a 100 -- because believe me, this thread is so much more fun and awesome than those posts. So I hope those individual fans of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye also don't make the assumption that all of us here don't respect them or are simply too delusional to be 'real' fans. I'm not hinting at anyone in particular -- I just hope no sweeping generalization about us Minshin fans are made. Because we love the two of them, period. Even if you've loved them longer, or even if you know more about them. Again, this is not a diss. This is me completely understanding what you're saying, and appreciating it. And this also is me, hoping you understand us, too. :)

@pattituazon
Always, ALWAYS love reading your writing, chingu! :) You are really good with words! 
And with this, ehem, when are you planning to finish your next chapter? LOL! I just can't wait for that!!! I mean, that's one of the best fanfics I have ever read, the most realistic, I even grinning like an idiot reading the chapters where they both met their parents, LOL! GREAT JOB, there! I just wanna give you a HUGE bear hug! >:D< :-*

@crzty143 thank u for your comment about bracelet.actually personally i want to see some evidence at SBS drama award,coz Astro One will airing it at 1st februari i want to see the whole package.and it seems full with ENGSUB..i want to see the gesture how they react, and last thing was at New years eve.May God answer my prayers.i really want to see where actually SH at that time when someone here said that he's mentioning "saranghae" (wishing that SH was there,match with MH's head position)...if thats true..then 80% this ship will last longer than we thought....keep praying Guys. [-O< [-O<

@huihuitang
Just look at them, these gorgeous people! Uri baby girl must be looking really tall in real life, I mean she's like 1.67m, right? Because I remember uri LMH is like 1.87m --- they are ~20cm difference in height. So nice, especially when they hug uri PSH will be around his shoulder, and he will stroke her hair like always awwwwwww :x Okay I'm talking nonsense now! 
tumblr_mxpyjpfZ8S1qjkud7o3_250.gifCr to uploader
I really wish to meet both of them in person one day, that one sweet day will come! 

Archived