[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@ittybitty chinggu, it's night time where I am and about to head to work, so I will be accompanying you for the next 12hours.LOL You are amazing, keep them coming! I love your posts, you're one of the people who makes the thread so much fun.  We should all be like you  ;)   >:D<

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: remember the closet kiss?

tumblr_mu7xgewZ4z1siqvhio1_500.gif

PSH: yeah!...I just stood still during that kiss..

tumblr_mu7xgewZ4z1siqvhio2_500.gif

LMH: you are such a lier...you followed the turns...tumblr_mu7xgewZ4z1siqvhio3_500.gif

@itybittykitty @tropicalgirl @onenane1 and other members of the power rangers/enforcers of these thread, kamsamida for vigilantly policing our happy, fun, loving fairyland for our prince and princess and Minshipers alike from these unhappy souls who keep on shaking our dreamland.  =D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  And to these unhappy souls  :)>- :)>- :)>- [-X [-X [-X :-@ :-@

Awwwww uri minho.....youre such A MAN IN LOVE :D

If someone in love he or she can do anything that he or he partner like

from my view,minho still learn about what his girl like

1.HE CHANGE HIS HAIR TURN INTO RED (because she love red)

2.HE USE A NECKLACE RING( Because she use the ring)

about uri shinhye trip,I hope she can enjoy it without papap follow her,sometime she need alone well...she is human too

and about minho word,day by day I saw he can said anything what he want.HE IS BOLD PERSON

not like his girl,I think we can saw many evidence from HIM

SO WATCH OUT.we have to keep on eyes for HIM :)]

Btw I just update my little ff https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237/24 enjoy it and have a nice day :P

Morning guys, sorry to say that some of my friends say PSH is going back already......regarding the bracelet, what I can say here is the picture is quite blurr and I dont have any supportive software that can make it clear.....bianhe chingu....

As a newbie here, can I ask how to post pic, link or something like that????

Hope everyone make their day today....and keep on dreaming like one midsummer night dreams....

Archived