[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshinetic

@rjuliet    i want to ask the same question but personally in front of min hot with him being topless..... =P~ =P~

but i don't think he can answer that he`s mind is full of shin hye even he`s hair is turning red... that red right???  :-w image

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so it is indeed a cellphone add??

iE134v2O01wr2.jpg

why isnt he looking at her?? reminded of somone else?? lol jk.. but.. aishhh.. *delulu*

p><p>

So he was throwing balls around (no pun intended) and they of different sizes too... (absolutelyno pun intended) =))

izLf7s2JMzt6s.jpg

iBrzm9Gg0Rg8B.jpg

ibpP4vY7uuZa4T.jpg

ihuhy3Pigb9jU.jpg

and this is..

only for me and stuckyy.. who is sadly now ummm... @stucked with her boss!

edit: it was supposedlya spoiler :(

p><p>

and by the way this is called a hideous pant >_<

i65GT04X65Ohf.jpg

Guest crzty143

hello im new her.....im reading all your post 4 days from nw...im a minshin lover...im ready all your post for 4 consecutive days nw i want to be part thats y im her now.....but im not good in posting gifs..sorry

Guest rjuliet

@minshinie :D i was just about to mention that scarf yesterday, but as no one mentioned it before then i just keep silent...coz i watch that episode 17 of heirs yesterday and just realized that baby boy was wearing the same color or similar model of baby girl scarf there ;) ...and aahhh @minshinatec minho now fascination on red is something worth to be delulu ing also ...lol

704_1219278_955835.jpg

Okay call me delusional but we know shinhye love red :\">

Why he had to change his colour into red :-/

Is he try to confusing us :-??

or he want to give us a hint :))

what ever the reason we know SOMEONE colour his life now :P

because we know he love white and black colour so....... :>

Btw I just update a double chapter my little FF https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 hope you like it ^:)^

MINHSIN FIGHTING :)>-

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys).....

After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there.....

Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol

Hopefully......

So are u familiar with the bracelets then? @JenniferSantos is another MinShin who stayed in Sabah i think.

@amidara chingu! Can celebrities wear their own accesories in photoshoots or cf?

Sorry I'm not @amidara but I want to say my opinion : I think that yes ,celebrity can wear their own accessories ,as long those accessories fit the concept of the CF/photoshoot.I personally don't see any problem in that.

Of course,things stay different in case that the CF/ photo shooting is for a jewelry brand :D

But in this particularly case,I think those bracelets are Min Ho's :D

Guest minshinetic

so this is their case

shin hye like red he`ll wear red
shin hye like rings he gave her a ring
shin like to decorate flowers he wears suit with flower at his FM
hmmmmm  :-w :-w :-w :-w
shin hye like to be married at 30 ,...min hot can you give her that also????? :)) :))  

Guest rjuliet

@faidaris he is so cheeky today rite dear ;) ...and @crzty143 welcome, its ok chingu, me too i dont know how to post any pics, gifs, or vids at all but daebak chingus here like @giselle_tw, @IsabelinaD, @ittybittykitty and all others are very very good in posting cute and awesome gifs...

Guest minshinetic

mi7chimes

said: so it is indeed a cellphone add??why isnt he looking at her?? reminded of somone else?? lol jk.. but.. aishhh.. *delulu* So he was throwing balls around (no pun intended) and they of different sizes too... (absolutelyno pun intended) =)and this is.. only for me and stuckyy.. who is sadly now ummm... @stucked with her boss! edit: it was supposedlya spoiler

:(

and by the way this is called a hideous pant >_<

SantyH said: All Keep calm, lets find out more further...Michoso!!!i get crazy by all of  the hints. i wish i can keep calm just a minute not think about MInshin.but part of my brain keep asking me to do that.OTTOKE!!!!!.....i hope somebody will tell me another POV..with more realistic one,,,coz i might to delulu this time.please forgive me.i'm learning from my previous OTP...they always give this sign exactly...so that made my eyes so sensitive :D

Guest crzty143

tnx rjuliet.....about the bracelet theres another pic that can be seen in another angle but i dont know how to send.....try to look at olive s post picc of lee min ho in china the 6 pic which one he hold the chair the bracelet can be seen there is a metal.......try to see...i dont know how to send gifs

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

ok guys... i am off for today... actually hubbys gonna giv me a crash course for my exam tomorrow... nvr planned to write it.. duh! so i ill be off till late evening... hav fun shipping MinShins..

Lots of loveee...

Good luck with your exam ;)

And tell us how you did,after :D

Guest rjuliet

@mi7chimes good luck with ur exam dear *hugs* ...and lol @minshinetic of course minho will grant that important dream of his baby girl to get married before 30 :D ...well, lets wait and see, only time will tell ;) :x

Archived