[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

~LOL ... it's so funny how a simple accessory caused our thread to fly toooooooo high ... you guys are daebak!! totally daebak! .. 
I've been a silent lurker for  awhile, and reading all your posts made me mad, sad, at times, but happy and inspired of course most of the time ... hehhe..
loveyou all.. hugssssss to everyone!! >:D< >:D<

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jonangee said: Good day friends! I dont think i can keep my heart anymore unless i can spill this out. Sorry for mentioning other otp again but just to give me peace of heart, dnt worry it wont ruin this ship. Wwith regards to all the guys in SHs life before and now, friendzone or not i believe its part of her life and we cant do anything about it. JGS. I really felt they had mutual feelings and strong bond (esp family) but only them knows the real score. But whatever it is no matter what SH really feels, i like JGS, but i feel whatever feelings he has fo SH he's taking his chances lightly. Hes beeing playful is still the same wth hs personality, i hate to say this, but im having the feeling that hes too confident that he can be wth SH anytime if hes tired o playing around. The way he answerd in Ideal world cup chossing lee minjung over SH, " Shin hye is perfect for marriage but i still want to date at the moment" he explained while being questioned of his choice. I agreed so much with how one of the MCs sidecomment to his statement : "Ah, yeah, so you mean youll date minjung now but marry Shin hye at the end?" Same feeling i got there, Shin hye deserve someone who value and appreciate her as a girlfriend, lover and friend whom one needs her in his life because he loves her. Knowing Lee Minho slowly makes me love PSH more, u know why?? I SAW THAT LOOK IN A WOMAN'S EYE WHO EXPRESS THE LONGING TO BE LOVED AND CHERISHED. Over familiarity most of te time would cause u to take chances for granted assuming that people close to you will stay te same. LMH may not be a new friend and not so close to her but the gap they have is more than enough distance for them to appreciate each other. With LMHs humility even to his own charm hes never showing overconfidence. Thats the man that I feel PSH deserves ad hopewould love her and give her happiness. Sorry ladies for being emotional. It was just something nostalgic for me thats why. I have 3 sons and ive always remind them endlessly to value people around while they last if not they will regret it later and might be too late to realize when the one you thought would always be there for u might be taken by others. PSH is such a person whom everyone feels shes there for her friends. She really deserves somebody whos a Kim-Tan-like guy who will make her his world.

Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys).....

After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there.....

Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol

Hopefully......

@jonangee i will not comment on people i hav nevr even tried to know.

But i will still agree with you. What you said is the absolute criteria for a partner. Everybody deserves somone who will cherish them for what they are appreciate their presence in ones life, no matter who you are, boy or girl. though people sadly always tend to settle for less than what they deserve, sometimes its because they are scared to reach high, sometimes bcoz they took a decision too soon.

In these two absolute sweetheats' case, based on what i have seen and my interpretation regarding the same, i think he appreciates her very much. i mayb wrong.. coz i dont know him but thats the vibe i get from him. As for her, i find her shy, and like in my delulu thoughts, if she has already seen it, i wish for them to never let go.. to stay besides one another and grow together.

but if that is not the case, i will wish they do end up with people whom they deserve and not less.

Guest jonangee

Would you believe im crying while typing that? Honestly i almost lost hope with them and tried to lurk at all geunshin threads since am a geunshin before. Follwed every fanfic and blogs of the 2 thats y i suggested to @pattituazon to make JGS a strong contender because of their personal and career bond. But what i gained is a realization that PSH is a typical girl who once been too transparent of her feelings that she really took 3months of no contact esp to JGS and YH and Hongki just to regain her old self. But I believe shes stronger now and more mature. Its any man's lose to loose any chance of being with her.

Guest rjuliet

aww aww aww @minshinetic the pic of detachable rings u posted look sooooooooo romantic...if it is the same with uri minshin was wearing then they are one hot romantic couple :x :D

SunshineK said: Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys)..... After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there..... Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol Hopefully......

Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys).....

After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there.....

Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol

Hopefully......

So are u familiar with the bracelets then? @JenniferSantos is another MinShin who stayed in Sabah i think.

@amidara chingu! Can celebrities wear their own accesories in photoshoots or cf?

jonangee said: Would you believe im crying while typing that? Honestly i almost lost hope with them and tried to lurk at all geunshin threads since am a geunshin before. Follwed every fanfic and blogs of the 2 thats y i suggested to @pattituazon to make JGS a strong contender because of their personal and career bond. But what i gained is a realization that PSH is a typical girl who once been too transparent of her feelings that she really took 3months of no contact esp to JGS and YH and Hongki just to regain her old self. But I believe shes stronger now and more mature. Its any man's lose to loose any chance of being with her.

Guest minshinetic

@rjuliet   ITS KIM TAN STYLE images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVX4vIBHU3IoGkt773Nii
hot and romantic kim tan 
can someone enlighten me after looking at pics of min ho in airport pics all i can see are white black grey and blue... ottoke?? every time i see him now i can see red??????
delulu mode ON :)) :))

SunshineK said: Im back again chingu.....I did saw the picture that the rumors say that PSH is here at KK, Sabah. Well....what can I say here is......pls dont be so nervous k...........but the picture is quite blurred (if my eyes is not mistaken, pls dont blame me if I was wrong guys)..... After I checked with the local news paper.....PSH is true here.....OMG, she with some friends of her and her manager also.....lol......she stay at the hotel which is near my house.....just 10 minutes to get there..... Should I become a stalker after this and apply for mc tomorrow just to make sure it really true......lol Hopefully......

Guest jonangee

Its enough for me for now getting the vibes for minshin to have the effect on each other. For LMH, by the way he view his ideal girl now is way different from his previous ideals since its normal to chnge ideals cause we grow each time we meet and interact with people. And am happy enough to know and believe that SH is one person that probably inspire him to have that perception of an ideal girl to be with. As for SH, from my observation, its been 4 yrs atmost that ive seen the glow in her eyes being with a guy that again brought out the girl-in-love(?) In her. Just my POV.

@sunshineK glad you here...perhaps help us to find is it the handycraft store there seeling that kind of bracelet.does anyone know whats MH saying on that Video in guanzhou?....@faidaris  lets put extra speed for this thread....keep remind u guys...HE'S NOT PUBLISH HIS GF....HE JUST GIVE US A HINT...okey :P i'm afraid someone will doubting about this thing anymore so i wont bored to keep remind you that word guys....and ITS ONLY WRITTEN FOR MINSHIN SHIPPERS!!!!!! :)>-

I was lurking but since @hohurm mentioned me.. I must say the one LMH wearing is not so common for tourist to buy ..the locals craft in Sabah or Sarawak are commonly made with beads colourful or wooden..such as leather bracelet can be found too but the one he is using looks like quite rare ,I think it might be from a  more exclusive craft shops e.g 5 stars hotels and those craft boutique...though its not so clear ...but the leather bracelet is quite fine crafted...Well I hope it could be any help to our ship...

Guest rjuliet

@minshinetic yup i agree its kim tan style :D ...hot and romantic :x :x :x ...gosh that minho pic u posted is soo hot ...i still dont understand how come a man so cheeky and dorky could be so hot and manly at the same time, its very minho :D :x

Guest rjuliet

agree with @jennifer santos @hohurm @branwen the leather bracelets looks very expensive or maybe it is indeed a john hardy dayak leather bracelet...im sure baby girl will give the best gift for her gorgeous man just like the hot and romantic detachable couple rings that @minshinetic posted before that could be a gift from minho for his beautiful baby girl :x (warning: delulu mode is very high lol)

@jenifersantos i agree with u my brother also said that thing about beads colourful. but his wife has strength my thought coz she's a dayak girls lets pray what we expecting was really happen there @mi7chimes thanks for the picture i'm the one who asking it.@minshinaddicted thank u also for clarified about the bracelet love it alot....so now i know i'm not dreaming.... ;;)

Archived