[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest branwen

I'm just wondering, since you're talking about the bracelet. Is this it?

ETA: Oh, it;s not? Okay then.  I'm not good at investigating stuff.  =))

Lol @hohurm. You're going to give me a heart attack!! Yep, it was the lower bracelet and again, here's the pic.

BM9431BR.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinguuu- ah....its so coincidence...i sent the picture to my brother who work in borneo,actually my sister in law is dayak, and YESSSSS!!!! my sister in law said that was Dayak"s craft. if any of u can send me another clearly picture it might help alot.but she said a lot of dayak was made that kind of craft.....DAEBAK (bow to uri kim tan) LOVE U MORE and MORE....lets have our delusion together

:D

:x

Did minho wear this bracelet when he was at incheon airport to china? Im trying to strike off the bangle as a sponsored cf item

@lilyrose81 sorry i just read your post...wait..the dark brown one also? daebak!!! i just thought only the upper one.that's CUTE isnt thats mean while we all around looking for her and MH-ssi perhaps already meet her?.....wake me up from this dream please..and only brave man could only doing that thing like he is.coz its suicide.people might saw it and then you just Bam!! put that on coz that's made him happy so he wont mind either.only LOVE could made some one like that.if you dont believe me,Its mean you've never been in love  :D

@branwen it doesnt look the same as the pricey bracelet u posted. The one Minho wore is more towards carving wooden design?

Edit: so u were talking about the other bracelet. I missed that one haha! Hmmm if it was a sponsored bracelet by the china advertisor, what are the chances it's a dayak accessory where a certain girl just went for a holiday???

@hohurm ..dear please find out about this more further..i'm breathless after all...i wish someone could give the right source..(nothing to lose  4 me coz thats shippers rules.. :P

Guest branwen

@hohurm

Oh, I thought it was the lower bracelet cause he's wearing two. When I zoomed in, the lower one looks like it was intertwined or something, and it was also made in Dayak. I'll delete the pic. Thanks for the clarification. :D

aaah i am bk...

@branwen and @Alina i had a lot to tell you guys but it has passed and all I'll say is thank u... *squeeshy hugs* and to alll those who stayed positive through that invasion --- nah i didnot mention it.. no one mentions it... arassoo?!! hehe

@faidaris i am here n i am alright.. actually i nvr left was lurking... n now tat delulu is bk on.. i delurked! =))

ummm guys we cannot know if he wore the bracelets to t airport. he was wearing full sleeves.

i always thought that ring pendant was especial... waah.. hope it is...

@branwen chingu @lilyrose81 might said something about that one too,coz she's malaysian....so why dont we go there perhaps visited the place that SH's visited last time and ask some one in the market..show that. MH picture...and ask "did she bought this thing ahjumma?"...(kim tan Mode ON showing ES picture on the phone)...Just Kidding LOL...I'm desperate here.I'm writting her every minute in twitter ask her to come out...and still no response..... :-?

Guest lameoser

our baby boy is just sooooo.... :-*

haaaayzzz, if you only know how crazy we are going right now just because of the accessories you are wearing... 8->

@branwen hmmm it's hard to say whether the dark brown bracelet is the same or not as the pic u posted. Coz the one in ur pic has a silver clasp but the one Minho wore doesnt have...unless it's hidden beneath his wrist

@hohurm i just send my brother the light brown one.picture coz my sister in law said the dayak's made some leather craft..since @lilyrose81 are malaysian and  than i believe her also about the dark brown one.i hope its made from pig canine tooth (sorry if i'm wrong )coz  that also famous craft from dayak.

Annyeong chingu. >:D<

Wow minho-shi looks happy today. Perphaps did you meet someone last night? Someone cute? Wearing white with long hair? Haha.

Can i add a fire?

Someone here had a date last night. Shin hye yah your in china right? Lol. Say thank you minho-shi to uri shin hye yah. Thank you for the ethnic bracelet. (:|

opps. Maybe someone here wants to smack me now for being delulu. Haha. Can i make FF now. \:D/

Archived