[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leery said:

Sharing is caring, rite?
Here is article posted by @ Maja on Lee Min Ho Thread 

class="subject" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"[sTARCAST] "Lift up and down like this?"… Lee Min Ho, performance that is almost wickednaverenter | 2014.01.22 14:55
last updated 2014.01.22 16:22 460

Hello~ This is actor Lee Min Ho. How have everyone been doing? It seems like I think I am sending messages of greeting in a long time after the end-of-the year awards ceremony. I started a special project after the drama was over. I am writing because I wanted to show it vividly to the readers of ‘STARCAST’.

On January 18th, I held the global tour ‘My Everything’ encore concert at Olympics Park Handball stadium in Olympics Park located in Bangee-dong, Seoul. Even with the weather below zero, 5000 fans, including Korea, from Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Turkey and so on have come. I am really grateful.

I can say that this is a time like one winter night’s dream. I cannot forget about abundant touching feeling of that day. I guess it would be the same with ‘Minoz’ who attended the concert right? So, I have prepared. These are the best ‘5’ moments that I picked myself. Should we feel that moment again?   

First and foremost, even though 3 pages late, HAPPY 800 PAGES beautiful MinShin shippers  <:-P 
@stucked Can I just say how much I love you  >:D<  Thank you for your kind words, YES, I remember the days when it was only a few pages, actually I started lurking when it was about 14 pages then posted for the first time when it was 26 pages, never did I think we would make it this far so I am very happy about it! LOL, at the Power Ranger classification  :)) It's funny cause when I was little I was obsessed with Power Ranger, like you don't even know, I watched every episode and among my brothers and sister I always chose to be the red ranger, even though he was a guy I didn't care, I wanted to be the red one, so you too saying I am the red one made me laugh and remember that time! Thank you chingu, actually, I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that you are like the feel good, cheer up, funny spirit of the thread along with @giselle_tw, I always laugh out loud with what you post, the thread started to expand and be fun place when you joined us! I miss @yoyoo too, please come back, I know you felt bad and maybe needed time but we miss you and your detective skills here, pretty please! 
I agree with all of you, I don't have much free time to post these days but I always read your comments and I was just back reading about being delusional as shippers. Of course being a little delusional is what a ship mostly relies on until there's some sort of confirmation, we do see some hints and we tend to over analyze and over think what we see but I am sure all of us are rational and mature enough to differentiate what's real and what's not. This is a shippers thread so I think it's normal to spazz and have fun, we don't have to be discussing too rationally and intellectually all the time, this is not a solving world problems conference we joined in, this is a shippers thread. We always have to be careful of course, we should never rely and spread false information, so thank you to @thao_2512 and @adamfever for providing us with true, accurate information regarding PSH and LMH, as I know they are not shippers but still without using harsh words can make us see things with arguments and facts and not let false information spread. You just have to know how to make your point, in a gentle, civilized way, without trying to prove you're the only one that's right! 
I am a MinShin shipper, a hardcore one at that, but I don't try to argue or even visit other threads, I just don't feel that need, they have their own opinions, I am sufficient with what I believe in, I don't need anyone to prove me right or wrong as there is no such thing, I feel their chemistry therefore I am here, to me it's enough to hang out here with all of you who think as I do. I respect other ships as long as they don't bash our or every other ship, they also see things that believe are true, as a first time shipper I don't know much but I do understand the feeling of wanting and desiring for the couple you ship to become real, but to bash, ridicule other ships just because they don't think the same way it's insane and just shows their insecurity and immaturity! 
So, as I always say, keep on sharing the love and support for both of them, together and individually and keep on sailing!

Guest branwen

@vala87
I salute you 100%. I don't go visiting another shipper's thread nowadays (though I did try in the past), not because it may hurt but because I realized that most shippers are alike. We all want our ships to sail no matter what. There's really no reason to visit another shipper's thread because we all have different perspectives and we all try, in our own ways, to keep our ships sailing. So to each his/her own. May the mighty shipping God bless us all!  :D

Now that you mentioned @yoyoo. Yo girl, I don't know how much of your perspective has changed. But please do join us again. We miss you so much here. :-*

Archived