[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SantyH said: ..@eka5566 thank you for the picture,its awesome baby.!!!!..hahhaaaa...uri Kim Tan still trying to keep his promise perhaps.He gave all of the hints so details.wondering if some of outsiders said that's it might just to pleasant the SBS president.Coz for me the Facts is real and about someone's mind and principal who knows what happened in MH's mind after Heirs right? he said he wont published his relationship,but he never said he wont give us a hints? LOL The eunsang Picture,My everything letter,even part of the scenes that MH choose that night still a mistery for me.i will say he's approach his fans on that eps 18 scene,when MH cried at the apartement after he looking for eunsang and she's not there...(imagine if i was there i might think,..poor MH what happen with him if SH left him in the real life :x)what else the bench,bicycle,the song,the dancer's outfit,...huftt!!!! KIM TAN IS TRYING TO OPEN THAT DOOR .....remember the line at backhug scene ?.....but once again he's written it only for us the shippers,and  that's been reading well by us...and they know we'll read that messages...NO DOUBT for me NO MORE :-* :x :x

hello MinShin! goodnight/morning/afternoon guys!  :-h really hard to read almost 20 pages because I got headache :( and the news of discussion was still JGS-PSH CF? :)) HAHAHAI don't want to take it too much.. because I always loyal to minshin :x
ok, I read everyone talked about hunan TV invited LMH and PSH right? I want! I want too!LMH will actually attend it because now he is on China, but how about PSH? :-/ I don't think she still on malaysia now, she is like ninja.. can move without anyone knew it [-(let's pray together MinShin will attend :x but, don't hope too much don't fly too much because if you fall to the ground will be sick HAHAHA :))I will patiently waiting for the news.. I still want to say all of my delulu, but my headache can cooperate with my mind [-(
I saw this pic before from @isabelinaD :-/.facebook_569402043.jpg
omo guys.. that underwear..that pants X_X X_X X_Xdid you notice the brand of his pants is "DOLCE & GABBANA" ???that brand was luxurious .. and expensive!!!how can see wear that brand with his pants??? :o
did you remind this dress?? it was "DOLCE & GABBANA" too ;))77-Park-Shin-Hye-Cha-Eun-Sang-The-Heirs-
image_zps8b4cf121.jpg
$3,325 USD
01_zps89990116.jpg~original
image_zpsaf77a74a.jpg

ohh and our pages almost 800th!!!
;)) ;))

Stuckkkyyyy!!! aaah you did that!!! ofc u did =)) =)) =))

sigh i wont b joining t drinking party -_- #teetotaler lol... mayb i can do wine... ;;)

so everyone agrees to

to live in delulu land

to sail our ship till lululu land

to shower in the sinful wave

to start afresh aftr the painful wave

to drown together if sea never ends

to live together whereevr it ends

*cheers* \m/

btw @OliveS i cant se the lady's tongue... i want!!!

To all the MinShin shippers who are now arguing themselves about how yall are going through everything about your couple shipper.

First,

look%2Bat%2Byour%2Blife%2Blook%2Bat%2Byo

Second, if you believe in your couple shipper choice,

baby1.png%3Fw%3D540

Third, if you don't have like a heartfelt to them,

49c2ee6a615be9580be1aa4356c99b354cc0e73f

The most important thing of being a shipper is simply

43392557.jpg

This is the simplest way...

Guest KimberlyC

I jut wish they will bump into each other while they are in China..... Wanna see them again emitting love fields in the air so i can sing Love is the mooooooment :\">

mi7chimes said: Stuckkkyyyy!!! aaah you did that!!! ofc u did =)) =)) =)) sigh i wont b joining t drinking party -_- #teetotaler lol... mayb i can do wine... ;;) so everyone agrees to to live in delulu land to sail our ship till lululu land to shower in the sinful wave to start afresh aftr the painful wave to drown together if sea never ends to live together whereevr it ends *cheers* \m/ btw @OliveS i cant se the lady's tongue... i want!!!

Guest rjuliet

I love all delulu minds, hopes, dreams, theories, analyzes, investigations that u all posts here...its fun as long as its about loving minshin together or individually...and I love @stucked and @giselle_tw pervy posts :D thats contagious to other shippers and never fails to make me laugh :D...aaahh anyway, im teary reading the gorgeous man lee minho himself wrote a very touching memoar about his last concert that @leery posted, it shows that he loves his fans so much and he is very thoughtful about how we feels, he even explain his ideal type moment in that concert...such a very respectful and caring man u are minho ssi, so proud of u, love u so much, and deep respect for u too *bow....and *ahem this is my fave, he even explain about his *excuse me*butt dancing* that he himself refer it to waist dancing lol...i love u no matter what dancing style that u choose minho ssi, and love u more if u will do uuhhmmm dirty dancing with shinhye, perhaps? lol

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Came back just in time for our 800th page!  <:-P <:-P <:-P I don't even know what is going on since I am still at 730. Can someone please enlighten me how to keep up in our thread? Work, backread, sleep and repeat and I am still behind. One of the other two has got to go.  :))
Let's continue to love and have faith on uri MinShin. If in the drama it has taken them up to the 13th episode (more than halfway) to be officially together, in real life it's going to be wayyyyyy longer. Hope everyone will be here for the long haul :)Let's watch this video again to remind us why we're all here  :x

OH.

800?

I remember those days when this thread is still at page 18. (ah. those days! *sigh*)

And Heirs just broadcasted episode 17 or 18.

Yep! No one really knew of this thread except for a few. Nah. I think it's just me who didn't know. Hahaha! I'm sorta stupid like that. :)) Would you believe I've only discovered this thread after ep. 18? I know. Lame. :))

Those awesome posters that made me switched and addicted to this craaaaazy thread.
Those are.. @yoyoo, @vala87, @pluie, @ravairie (yes! you! haha! and you post loooots before! like looooooots!), @Enonane1. (yo chingu! :) ), and a lone Minoz @alesia44. :)

These six are like the power rangers for me. ( @yoyoo is yellow ranger, @pluie is black ranger, @vala87 is red ranger, @Enonane1. is blue ranger and @ravairie is pink ranger and alesia44 is green/white ranger) :D

MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER SHIPPERS!!!! AAAHHH! SHIPPING.. sooo fun! :))
power-rangers_c_169590.jpg

I was glued to the pages and I never returned to the Heirs main thread again. Ever. Hahaha!

I'm always grateful. :D It may sound ewwwy and cheesy and MEH, but yeah, these guys made me the way that I am here in this thread. Hahaha!

ALL HAIL MIGHTY MINSHIN AND IT'S SHIPPERS!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnP3JNqijLMmiDIlgjNSz

Archived