[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lilyrose81, I too hope you are not my daughter in-disguised in this thread, On my world.... That would be soooo embarrassing, the way you described her not so tech-savvy, first time shipper and googling this couple and to add first time to join a thread like this is just like me..... :-h X_X :x

@eka5566....yup chingu..something wrong with his/her words..thats why I want his/her explain to us...actually not bothering me..BUT...before someone want to conclude everthing, he/she must have the exact point... >:/

Btw..sometime I feel the someone spy in this threads, he/she from other shippers..delurking here and then bashed our minshin on their threads..its not GOOD... most welcome for those delurking here or be a silent reader in this threads...BUT i'm not FORGIVE someone which is delurking here and then spread negative things about this threads on other threads...its noooootttttt GOOD....from my investigation...so far I've caught 2 member here....just be CAREFUL dear...so please keep on the track..

This is minshin shipper@minshin threads...so please RESPECT.... MINSHIN FOREVER...thanx you.. B-)

Guest lilyrose81

@TessB omg mom is this you? Caught you! Hahahahah no no, she's not joining any threads for sure, so no worries I'm not your daughter.

MAYBE. Lol =))

Em... I want to say something about the 'spies'.

Let's just put it this way. We don't have to respond, or just ignore to those posts that don't sound very MinShin-ish. Because I do think people from other threads visit this thread too (because I visit other threads as well, but I just read, I don't actually waste my time and energy to actually post anything bad on the other threads, so.. Yea.)

I learnt my lesson trying to defend my support for MinShin by replying to one provocative post here few days back, and I tell you what, heck it was not worth it. Phewh. ;)

Guest kawaypinoy

prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

hohurm said: @isabellabell that article with Geunsuk revealing special relatiinship of him and Shinhye was really old. Like 2 or 3 years back. Better focus on what's current, chingu. I advised for us all to put the date of any article we want to post to avoid misunderstandings. Edit: Geunsuk's pics are new. But im definitely sure the article are old ones coz i've read it many times before

LMH is in China for the CCTV show rehearsal, the CCTV show is live telecast on 30 Jan for Chinese New Year celebration. He is also attending the Hunan show on 23rd Jan. Seems like Hunan tv invite PSH too, but PSH did not accept the invite, she do CF instead? because i go to the hunan tv main site, and search for her article, can't find any news of her attendance :(

李敏镐黑超大衣现身机场 飞中国赴央视春晚彩排

http://www.hunantv.com/c/20140122/1147526786.html

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2014/01-21/5758617.shtml

Guest ziooom92

sapphire_dreams said: I would like to share too that in all my kdrama shipping, I have shipped the following in this particular order: 
Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye
Talk about a shipping triangle!!! I can't even say that I have a foot on each boat because there are three of them and last time I checked, I only have two feet! But regardless who they end up with, I'll be happy. After all, the fun in shipping is guessing whether they are together or not by analyzing the clues and feeling giddy over all the possibilities. 

Archived