[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

SECRET LOVERS (LEE MIN HO AND PARK SHIN HYE) THEME SONGtumblr_mwox2iuF2I1qjkud7o1_250.gifHere we are, just the two of us together
Takin' this crazy chance to be all alone
We both know that we should not be together
'Cause if we're found out, it could mess up
Both our happy homes...

tumblr_mx2ceftDHY1qjkud7o4_500.gif

Secret lovers, yeah, that's what we are
We shouldn't be together
But we can't let go, no, no
'Cause we love each other so
Ooh ooh

tumblr_mxd31hYAUA1s3eqcjo2_500.gif

Sittin' at home, I do nothin' all day
But I think about you and hope that you're okay
Hopin' you'll call before anyone gets home
I wait anxiously alone by the phone

tumblr_mwzyetvcwg1qkc652o1_500.gif
tumblr_mzmadavuWm1rw8x5mo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mzblqetnX21qjkud7o5_250.gif
How could something so wrong be so right
I wish we didn't have to keep our love out of sight, yeah
Livin' two lives just ain't easy at all
But we gotta hang on in there or fall

tumblr_mwwtkqnbUs1siqvhio1_500.jpg
is0.gif

Hihi.. Hey Secret Lovers ... Admit it or not ...We are all delusional here so might as well be togetherfor your happiness and our happiness .. And we are ALL going to LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER... 
1_43.jpg
tumblr_myn3n0yxIc1rdwiypo1_500.jpg

If Shin Hye doesn't want to give in???
tumblr_myia3g0D6G1s2lwzho1_250.gif
It's okay to do this .. She might just want you Min Ho to initiate ...tumblr_mxeyf1FiyT1qjkud7o1_500.gif
The Media will still know it anyway... There is no use hiding it.. 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not a fan of LMH or PSH. Yes I know about LMH but Im not interested in Korean drama etc.....the worst is I dont even know PSH before. But one day, one of my friends talk about The Heirs on FB and I accidentaly watch it on SBS channel. After watched the one episode, Im quite enjoyed it want more.....day after day I more addicted to it especially the actor and the actress. So I make a little researched about them. I watch all the LMH drama such as BOF, City Hunter, Personal Taste then I realized something....Im not only feel the same way about their feelings but I can see the way LMH hug, huggyback, hold her hands and the kiss, everything is pointing out that he is really fall for her even a simple romantic scene. The way they hugged each other is really tights like they were in love.....then I watched SBS Award 2013, my feeling more strong thats love is in the air....I noticed that every glances, spontaneus, laugh, smile pictured that LMH and PSH attractive to each other....now I really like this couple and wish that they become a real couple in real life, complete each other.....till death do us apart......fighting MinShin

Minho Signature pose ;) 
At first I was intrigue when seeing the way he put his hand when he hold SH hand. It's noting actually, but later I found that, that he's doing it all the time when he cross his hand :DHe must be grow on me, to make me even notice this small details of his habit :)

tumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mywo6u6v901siqvhio2_250.gif

xyxx.jpgyk9l.jpg596z.jpg

@shewoonmoon Thanks for the info dear :) So China again ?? Whew ... 

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , for many reason ... Maybe he did play for the sbs president ... But in minshin heart i can see his reason are for PSH !! To play all the long clip of their sweat moment , find a girl that resemble PSH and small talk about shi pakl... Why he need to do all the part for the sbs president ? The drama had ended ? I don think sbs will give him bonus to do so ... =)) He is LMH, why do he had to please the president ! N about the protect the real GF .... Haha that is silly ... How to protect when all LMH mind is about PSH ... :))

@ittybittykitty,  thank you for welcoming me.....
@gingerpeach, thank you for adding that info re the Etude CF series of JGS and PHS...

mhiz

said:

wow.. daebak?? i don't know where i should read first..
i can't find the source that say's lmh use the pictures of psh just to cover his real gf.. maybe the one who say this didn't read or heard about the interview of lmh.. *he said he doesn't have any gf..
*and it's the first time he talked about the dispatch thing.. (i asked someone,why the translation is different from what he said?? because i have read that lmh said, he don't want that his relationship will be revealed the same as his past relationship.. and the other one.. he said, he haven't started yet, the first time they go out..is with friends (group).. the 2 one, that's the time the dispatch saw them.. and he said, he didn't know how to end it cause he haven't even started anything.. it means, he just want to know her maybe, but into a relationship .. (not yet) .. please correct me if i'm wrong.. and post the link here about his interview.. the agency of the girl confirmed about the date thing {i don't want to say what's on my mind , just think why.. [-X } and the agency of lmh say a different  (see :P) but later on, they said yes.. but lmh didn't say anything about it, later on they said their relationship end.. that's it.. it was came from the agency of the actress.. ( i don't know the story, but i have read the article about the p.s. and bashed of fans?) and i didn't care about those issue, cause i didn't know about the shipping-shipping thing.. and that's the time i said lmh is really a gentleman.. he just let it go and accept whatever people may say..
*and lastly, psh said lmh is a gentleman, so how could they think that lmh will use psh just to cover for his real gf?? if you will put yourself on lmh's shoes, how can you do that to the person whom you know that she is a good person.. did her/his brain really think before they put something ridiculous statement/article about what lmh did to his concert (FM).. even they want that their thread will keep on sailing, they should have think about lmh.. do they think if lmh read about that he won't get hurt? guyss.. you're sayin' that lmh is a user..  i am really mad.. 

@shewoonmoon dear please tell me is it true minho went to China....?daebakk!!!isnt it SH was there alse to for the CF? please please answer me dear.....thank u

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

@shewoonmoon dear please tell me is it true minho went to China....?daebakk!!!isnt it SH was there alse to for the CF? please please answer me dear.....thank u

Yes is true,he's going to China.probably this has to do with CCTV Gala.so officially he goes there because of that,but unofficially he goes there to keep an eye on PSH and JGS =)) =)) =))

@damarisL dear you know my hands were tremor reading that news..and i dont care what event that he's having then as long as SH still there tooo....if that was true than perhaps oppa read my post last night?i wannna cry....please some one wake me up from this dream...why i didnt have any picture from shin ye? i wish i was i have a time travel machine......

Can I just say that I LOVE his airport fashion ,again !!! I don't know if is him or his stylist who picks the outfits for this kind of occasions ,but I really love them.

=D>

He looks so yummy :\"> and stylish !!!

Min Ho baby,I have a suggestion for you,if you're the one who picks this outfits,than you can fire your stylist dear!!! You can do a better job than her/him :D

YO. :D

Good morrrrrning fellow hard core shippers of HOT Lee Min Ho and GORGEOUS Park Shin Hye! :);)

Baby boy is off to China for the Spring Festival and Baby girl is... still MIA? Hahaha! Though she'd be doing a Chinese CF with friend JGS.. Curious. Still, China is sooooo big. This would be another case of 'So near yet so far'.. Same land but still miles apart.. Aigooo.. I need food.. :D

See yah all in a bit. *yaaaaawns*

*huuuuugs* :D

YO.

:D

Good morrrrrning fellow hard core shippers of HOT Lee Min Ho and GORGEOUS Park Shin Hye! :);)

Baby boy is off to China for the Spring Festival and Baby girl is... still MIA? Hahaha! Though she'd be doing a Chinese CF with friend JGS.. Curious. Still, China is sooooo big. This would be another case of 'So near yet so far'.. Same land but still miles apart.. Aigooo.. I need food.. :D

See yah all in a bit. *yaaaaawns*

*huuuuugs* :D

Morning dear!!!

lol,again the same thing happen,you say good morning,and I have to say good night

I-)

Is 12:33am at my place,so I have to say bye for now :-h

See u girls!!!

Jennifer Santos

said:

hye14

said: @

thao_2512

Are you the owner of the

http://kayleecorner.tumblr.com/

? Because the owner also mention that she has a hard time convincing her friend to start writing this fanfic. Wow, so excited to meet you here!!! i always go to your site to read posts/updates. I see that you are always very neutral to all Shinhye male co-stars. You don't favour JGS, YH, YSY etc. But you are on Minshin thread. So are you secretly shipping PSH with LMH?? Heehee...

Archived