[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

branwen said: Re-posting it here. Sorry for the crude quality.

The Kiss that wasn't in the script.

The actual scene is like three meters away from the camera. There's really no need to kiss, they just have pretend to kiss. But LMH apparently doesn't know how to fake a kiss. So...

Now I get why he thanked Eun Sang-ie at the SBS Drama Awards for accepting the impulsive and spontaneous him.  ;;) ;;) :x :D

Really need to work now. Later. :)>-

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baeshipper

Both LMH and PSH are hardworking people and they take too much pride for the work they do for them to stoop to those kinds of dirty tricks.  It's not in their character to use other people for stardom, as a diversion nor to please presidents without consideration to others who might get hurt in the process for their own personal gain.  Both of them have already invested blood, sweat and tears to their own careers for them to go into shortcuts to get popularity.  Only lazy people and desperate individuals who'd go into such kind of sleight of the hand, mumbo jumbo.

And besides, last I heard, they've been voted most popular.

And no I am not angry :D--just offended for our Minshin.

Guest twingals

baeshipper said: Both LMH and PSH are hardworking people and they take too much pride for the work they do for them to stoop to those kinds of dirty tricks.  It's not in their character to use other people for stardom, as a diversion nor to please presidents without consideration to others who might get hurt in the process for their own personal gain.  Both of them have already invested blood, sweat and tears to their own careers for them to go into shortcuts to get popularity.  Only lazy people and desperate individuals who'd go into such kind of sleight of the hand, mumbo jumbo.

And besides, last I heard, they've been voted most popular.

And no I am not angry :D--just offended for our Minshin.

Guest minshin8

He always wants to kiss PSH!  :-* :-* :-* :-* hahahahaha

Oh really?? Oppa, have you really had an unspoken thrill during this scene?? mmmmhhh 

:-? ;)) ;))
1452429_583272845078800_1434039083_n.jpg

I think you were thinking about this.. mmmhh

tumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio5_r1_250.giftumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mx0cc0OR6f1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mx0vpx5lJh1s6r2h6o6_500.gif

NAUGHTY MINHO!! 
;)) \:D/
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest itybittykitty

minshin8 said: He always wants to kiss PSH!  :-* :-* :-* :-* hahahahaha

Oh really?? Oppa, have you really had an unspoken thrill during this scene?? mmmmhhh 

NAUGHTY MINHO!! 
;)) \:D/
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest minshin8

itybittykitty

said:

minshin8

said:

He always wants to kiss PSH!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

hahahahaha

NAUGHTY MINHO!! 

;)

) \:D/

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Archived