[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

NaezaS said:

My vitamin today....

http://m.liputan6.com/showbiz/read/715043/lee-min-ho-dan-park-shin-hye-saling-jatuh-cinta

internet gue lagi lolooott.. btw @NaezaS, was it true with what was written there? What is the source?? 

Im not sure...but it really make my day full of flowers...hope its true...

Miss that gurlgurl shin hye n boyboy min ho a lots!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from instagram.com/oddo_mn PSH(??) off to do some water sports on kotakinabalu?if this is her, i'm glad she's having a good time before her movie filming starts in feb.. :)

95fd2ad081ec11e3a65b0e6620a7fe43_8.jpg
do you think it's her?? here's PSH wakeboarding249148_646696208689912_522133789_n.jpg

well, she (instagram.com/oddo_mn) didn't mention it was PSH but earlier she posted this photo below with the caption: 

밥먹는데 옆에 #박신혜 헐emoji 박수진 김성은 오메emoji 그래도 내가 제일 좋아 행복해emoji #kotakinabalu #shanggrila #rasaria 신기방기093a295481ec11e383c00efc39c3a684_8.jpgas from google translate, i think she saw PSH together with Park Soo Jin and Kim Song Eun at the resort. PSJ and PSH always travel together huh. PSJ tweet a photo of her and KSE last jan 17:
 BeK9FLFCMAAeZYL.jpg 
maybe PSH stayed there from jan17-19 or 20(??) and she is now back in korea as mentioned in the interview with JKS that they will talk about their upcoming CF today.

Now, where is LMH?? aisssh these two always in their ninja mode! i miss them so much! :((
spoiler not working </3

Guest ziooom92

when  person here talk of Min Young  all here angery but when talk of Jang Geun Seok and photos and even kiss @-) no one angery why ? Is there a shipper geunshin previouslysorry If i brazen but , to be fair 
I really do not see the chemistry between geun suk & shin hye ,because when I watched YABthis was years ago i said the leader in this series is not compatible with some ,i was i do not know them relationship of friendship between them was distinctive therefore, people loved them not love (:|I see the chemistry between shin hye & young hwa more when she with geun seok 
And I see between LMH & PSH is not  chemistry only  , feelings  ,i see the looks ,and hugs ,kiss > in series or in concert in interviews and  when they talk about som which makes me i see they're special  and made ​​me shipper strong for them  just  for them i did not see before representatives they do like them Really, I have seen many Korean dramas

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-hong-ki-shares-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-his-new-k-drama-bride-of-the-century/
new drama from Lee Hong Ki FT Island, the one who sing I'm saying (heirs OST part 1). why don't Shin Hye be the co star? I think they are best friend too.. wow, another competitor for Min Ho oppa...

@ziooom92 ... u should see them in their perspective .. slide a little bit ... the main character that they were discussing is PSH (how she interact, her cuteness, etc). up till now, there are no significant news (either from PSH, her agency nor her family) that confirm she is in a 'relationship' with someone.It is different with his ex because there had been news about them ... and aren't all of us here wondering when will our OTP come out and spread the good news to us ?
cheer up ... here is a big hug for u ...
>:D<

Guest lameoser

Aigooo YOU GIRLS are SURE TALKATIVE EHHH... ^:)^ tumblr_myj43ikkez1qchnjco2_400.gifmade me backread 20 pages..TSK TSK... @-) but I'M LOVING IT! :x  Annyeong fellow shippers! :-h

Guest rjuliet

@huihuitang omo! if my gorgeous baby boy kissing or even staring at someone else other than uri baby girl, my heart and my head are both hurts...thats why i always find its very difficult for me to watch all minho previous works except heirs :D ...the only girl i approve to be compatible for him :x

sooooo many thingssssss!!!

1) when i saw PSH cooking in the dotted red skirt (or is it just an apron, just wanna b sure) at her FM :o

hahaha you all know me so i was like... now they will all call me delulu coz i am tAlking about the skirt again... and the fact he was singing YOU&I... =))

but i am surprised n gladly so...

@eksa5566 @huihuitang thank u for bringing it up before i did... n thank u for thinking t same lol

2) @IsabelinaD

aisssshhhh i ill go for none of the above -

his reaction will be... is there a CLOSET backstage???? =)) =)) =)) ( @giselle_tw aka gisssyyyy i wud lov to use gifs too but i am on phone n its a pain -_-)

edit : duh! i topped t page.. so i go thru t pain of inserting the... this is what happens with you, if you dance like that uri ShinHye... infront of you know who

is0.gif

and my fav 8->

tumblr_mylgs1luhJ1qjkud7o5_500.gif

3) @minshinlove

SooJin as in the Soo Jin LMH mentioned at the premiere out of nowhere.... ahhh u know where i am going with this...... =)) =))

seriously <:-P

4) lastly @stucked aka Stuckkkkkyyyy you are stuck somwhere or what??? where art touuu?? :-??

Guest eghajihan

ziooom92 said: when  person here talk of Min Young  all here angery but when talk of Jang Geun Seok and photos and even kiss @-) no one angery why ? Is there a shipper geunshin previouslysorry If i brazen but , to be fair 
I really do not see the chemistry between geun suk & shin hye ,because when I watched YABthis was years ago i said the leader in this series is not compatible with some ,i was i do not know them relationship of friendship between them was distinctive therefore, people loved them not love (:|I see the chemistry between shin hye & young hwa more when she with geun seok 
And I see between LMH & PSH is not  chemistry only  , feelings  ,i see the looks ,and hugs ,kiss > in series or in concert in interviews and  when they talk about som which makes me i see they're special  and made ​​me shipper strong for them  just  for them i did not see before representatives they do like them Really, I have seen many Korean dramas

YEEESSSSS right,,,,Your Opinion and I was so feeling between LMH and Sinhye have something that is not the same as the partner with JGS And Yong Hwa

Guest ziooom92

trust3

said: @ziooom92 ... u should see them in their perspective .. slide a little bit ... the main character that they were discussing is PSH (how she interact, her cuteness, etc). up till now, there are no significant news (either from PSH, her agency nor her family) that confirm she is in a 'relationship' with someone.It is different with his ex because there had been news about them ... and aren't all of us here wondering when will our OTP come out and spread the good news to us ?

cheer up ... here is a big hug for u ...

>

:D

<

Archived