[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

But it kind do wired that why PSH is out of radar now ? Is she still thinking or making decision weather she want to develop relationship with our uri LMH ? Or just maybe she not a desperate girlfriend that always want to stick with BF ? Too much question I wan to ask ..... Can someone share with me ? I have 2 Aquarius friend both of the really independent gal ... Can travel alone even they have BF ... Not so sticky gal with their bf .... Maybe all Aquarius gal is like that ... They just quite independent ..... ~X(

It may not mean anything still, I'm a sucker for these. Hahaha! :)) :)) :)) These below were seen last December 2013. When both are off to China, though Min Ho went to Singapore first.
tumblr_my8s4n57ks1s8m1l7o8_r1_500.jpg
cr. @pluie :)

NOW. The one he's wearing is closest to what she's wearing above. Haha! I know. I'm delusional. :)) :))
5vas.jpg
cr. as tagged

Please forgive my over eager delusions guys. *bows*
:D

@minshin2046 Aquarians love to spend time with themselves... atleast i am like that.

hope tat helps lol.

but really might just b taking a holiday n her oppa cudnt go cause 1) tey r cautious 2) his schedule is tighter than his pants =))

edit : @stucked stuckyyy u obviously knew whn u posted that i ill go with your intuition...

see people 'same brand shoes' alone is coincidence...

but with all these matching matching n watching watching... i think its a fact... tey r in love! -makeway-

falahridho said: eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

chingu ah... don’t be sad. we just revealed our thoughts. 
Here for you... 

O Valentino, Valentino. Wherefore art thou Valentino. Deny your leather and refuse your coat; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Juniet. 

Don’t take it seriously what I write. Even I don’t know what thats mean.

6-Park-Shin-Hye-The-Heirs-Kdrama-Fashion
heirs15-00105.jpgvlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h15m35s234.jpgwthrxlgcxc24sjrvvl2b.jpgheirs15-00135.jpgvlcsnap-2013-11-28-00h17m12s185.jpg?w=62heirseps15-6.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrsxolHx9QML__Jdcvf1S
I love this scene soooo much, they were so beautiful and this scene give me a special feeling and PSH's smile here was great I love it so much. this was one of 2 special, different, and very beautiful smiles for PSH in the drama this was the second one ..vlcsnap-2013-11-28-04h42m45s250.jpg

nope, this is not a new pix of psh.. i just check her twitter acct, and this pics was on a tagged from park shin hye s'pore, and her dog is white, same as uri lmh.. :D
her mom is there, she will guide psh how to decide about her first love and last love.. ahahahahah ( i thought of lmh song, last love)
he is the first love of psh and psh is his last love.. =))
when will we hear about uri juniet ??

Aigoo @chaa I remember you! HAHAHA! You were the one who coined leemeo and then juniet on the earlier pages. HAHAHA! :)) :)) :)) CMIIW. :D Now, you're spouting shakespearian lingo! Hohoho! ;)) :)

Ah. Question for @faidaris or anyone in Malaysia right now. Do you have a place similar to this? Or is this a place anywhere in Malaysia?

BeRujS1CUAADLUx.jpg

@mhiz

Amazing... I actually tweeted them before I saw your request to tweet the OTP. When I saw how tired LMH looked, felt I should perk him up?? \:D/

Nothing major ... Just tweeted

"Stay Healthy and Happy! Lots of MinShin-ers from all over the world behind you two! Be Brave!

Of cos ended with the pic of the back hug outside shoe shop - can't insert pic using mobile :x

Guest VenyLoveDC

perhaps.... park shin hye go on holiday because she wants to separate herself with eunsang character? cause she gonna start filming her new movie less than a month right? and maybe because of that she asked minho not to contact her? same like YAB years when she asked her co star to not contacted her for a while before she completely out from her character... i hope that after her vacation she will know 100% that her feeling is not for lee min ho as kim tan.. but as lee min ho himself.... seeing how gloomy lee min ho face is it might be true.. kekekeke..... be patient minho yah... we all know that u miss shin hye so bad.. but u have to rest well too...  :x

Take it easy to my statement guys, I still have faith for LMH and PSH, although we have not heard any recent news of PSH. about the coat, it's not bad, but his body is getting thinner so the coat looks like several sizes bigger. So, he looks like a pregnant woman with this coat.... :)) :)) just kidding guys...
a0pe.jpg

This is a challenging question! Is that uri Park Shin-hye? :-O

BeRujS1CUAADLUx.jpg

The place doesn't look familiar to me. But definitely that place does not look like Nexus Karambunai, LOL! If it's in Malaysia, it can be anywhere since we have plenty of cities in here though not every city is well-developed. But it does look a bit like in Kuala Lumpur. It's a 75% chance it's in KL if I may safely deduce. Fellow other Malaysians, any other thought?

It is somewhere near masjid jamek?or petaling streets?

Guest minshin2046

Omg ... LMH picture look sick.... N definitely not smiling ! Hope he okay .... Sad maybe of PSH .... :-? Do I miss u ? KT word

Archived