[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to rain on our parade.. Well it's not really raining on our parade but... But.. But KJW is also in that movie premiere. I wonder why...

He does look thin. And tired. Awww. Please take a rest, baby boy! We don't want you to turn ugly, sickly or thin because of hectic schedule! :(

Why does it seem LMH keeps on wearing KT-like style of clothes? Maybe it's a subtle promotion? Because every time we see him wearing coat, sweater, pants and running shoes we get reminded of Kim Tan and moreover, The Heirs.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

The coat that LMH wore is from Valentino,Fall 2013 collection .

I'm using my iphone,so I can't post a picture,but I see it on FB :D

@jysab

I think we shall pass to discuss about KJW's appearance at the movie premier, LOL! I don't think she's a threat to uri MinShin ship. Let's accept the fact that she's just a work acquaintance to both uri LMH & PSH

:)

Perhaps because he is Kim Tan and Kim Tan is him? ;) He looks good as KT but minus the gloomy / sad / tired face. I hope he'll be able to rest well after this. Rest well, and enjoy his 'free' time with his CES ;)
Edit:
Oh my! =P~
qicq4esdiuoiivehwgbp.gif

black red.. my fav color now be symbol for MinShin... :x
LMH where you dimple, show me please...
he looks so tried..poor him... :(
i think he need his Vitamin.. (PSH) :)]

honestly i dont know what i must say again about this couple day by day their make me
much thinking what the next about them.. and i always waiting...
i pray the best for them and support them from bottom my heart... O:-) :x

keep share u'r delulu and u'r analysis chingu.. i'm really so happy.. :)>-
i'm rarely comment but I do read all..and love it..every minute i'm open this forum..
for read it and hope something new news about MinShin.. :)

Guest gingerpeach

Hmm I feel like this would be a good time for someone to post their hugging gifs at the heirs wrap up party! Hint hint at anyone.... Lol. Just cus we haven't brought that up in a while. And we all know LMH was his happiest with Shinhye and the rest if the cast and staff. :D Need good vibes in this thread right now before peeps get a little too carried away with their pessimistic side after seeing those photos of Minho.....

Guest falahridho

eghajihan said: The last one..sorry but i don't know how to post the link..and i havent find it again..I've opened the dailymotion Making of Heirs with engsub..and at that time i read the engsub when KT ES in California eat sausage wearing California shirt couple... minho hold a script and he's talking to shin hye..its written "If you dump into woo bin,you're dead.."....does anyone have watching the same video like i did?.

I think this is a sign....?????

:x

Guest pattituazon

Hello, chinggus! :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/27/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs Updated.

:) I have to give you guys a heads up though. I might not be able to update tomorrow. :( Thanks for reading nonetheless!

well and well and well again.. haysss..now it's our detective instict right now will do.. as we analyze lmh.. he really make a move right now for psh.. as others have already said.. after the word of "my everything" it was psh's pictures shown in the wide screen.. so as we all know psh is his everything.. uri romeo already confessed right in front of his fans and asking them to help him achieved what he really need (not want).. but uri juliet is out of radar as this moment.. we didn't know what's inside of her.... please guyss, don't be angry for this huh?? am just trying to analyze and i am on minshin 100% .. as i heard from a very gud frend of mine who is a fan of psh for almost 7 yrs.. she just told me, that maybe lmh and psh just want to get out from kt&es and they really want to know if their love is for real as lmh&psh.. so we already know that for lmh it is real, how about for psh ( my frend told me, that maybe psh has a m.u from other but it changed now because of lmh) what she felt about lmh is really strong.. omo..omo.. that's why she need maybe a space to think, because as we all know lmh is LMH, as what es said kt looks like a hollywood sign and as uri LMH.. but he deserved to be loved also.. ohh, dear.. please don't make it hard for you and lmh.. we are all here 100% to support both of you.. after the fame still both of you will go back to your house and being normal, so it means you still need a love and to be loved .. minshiner's .. if anyone of here can tweet psh, please do tweet her and tell her that we are here to support them.. we all love them and they became our vitamins right.. the closet kiss.. the butt (lmh) hehehhe.. the hugged and everything ... ohhhh pleasssee.. chaebal, psh don't hide your feelings anymore, lmh is so sad.. he already expressed his undying love for you.. we already know his intentions in that concert.. my tears, i can't help it.. she is so precious and i know she is afraid, but lmh said he will love you and take care of you, so both of you could face those mountains together and we all know that both of you will succeed whatever problems or trials may come, cause you love each other and ofcourse we are here the minshin shippers.. it's too long again, sorrii guys, i am so sad right now, hearing nothing from psh and seeing the sad face of lmh.. :(((

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Thank

Hello, chinggus!

:)

)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/27/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-romance-minshin-heirs Updated.

:) I have to give you guys a heads up though. I might not be able to update tomorrow. :( Thanks for reading nonetheless!

Thank you ,thank you,thank you!!! I was a bid sad after I saw our boy looking kinda of gloomy ,so this is exactly what I needed to cheer up!!!! You're a life saver ;)

Ok,now I have to find a quiet place for reading this,faaaarrrr away from my boss :-SS

Archived