[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest thunderempress

He does look gloomy. Aigooo...uri LMH need his vitamin PSH. tsk, tsk, I pity him. He can't even take a break and he keeps on losing weight.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He never looked that sad before :-( Should've taken rest today after concert.

Stop working so hard, Minho-ya.

@giselle_tw yes i think he is purposely losing weight because movie require it.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/02/lee-min-ho-plans-to-lose-weight-and-get-buff-for-movie-role/

Ok guys ... enough with the coat thing :)) . Now I feel bad because I'm the one who point that flaw first ... Now I feel bad about it ^:). Dont want to make minoz offended by it ... 
Seriously he need to rest ... overwork is never good. He need to follow Shinhye decision to go holiday before he start filming ...Poor boy. Fame come with price ... His agency need to cut him loose a bit. He look really unhealthy :(
And please EAT !!! Geezz Crush my heart seeing him that thin ... 
h7ga.gif

Guest tropicalgirl

stucked said:AIGOOOO. A burrito before. Now, a Kimbap. (-_-) Aish. Still love you. Sorrrrrry~ :)) :)) :))
Your comparison it's  just  ^:)=)) On a serious note, i hope he just tired and not sad. Get some rest and don't get sick okay minho ssi? Your smile brighten our day 

erm! i like him thin... he looks perfect thin now.. handsome 8-> but i wish he looked healthy tooo... that will be what brings the smile... both physical and mental health... now he is tooo tired + toooo overworked.

about the coat is still hate it... but nevertheless he is handsome.... oh so much....

and maybe its the kimbap (hail stuckkkkyyyyyy) around him thats making him feel more uncomfortable and sad lol

btw gisssyyyy that gif... omg!! Minhoyaaaa what is with the sexinesss even while u r chewing at food... *blush*

@tropicalgirl aaah! right... he literalllyyy danced his way to the SBS awards Hahaha :)) :)) :))

Guest lilyrose81

Haha okay the black leather on the coat is a littleeee disturbing but it's okay Minho baby, you still look fineee-oh-so-fine.

He does look a little gloomy though, I think he's just tired. I mean, he has been working non-stop. With his concert last night, and then go for a movie premiere, he must be exhausted. Please have some rest before you start preparing for the movie, boyyy.

Oh and hello KL-mate @faidaris hehe.

And i might be a little late, just commenting about the concert now, BUT CHA EUN SANG on the screen for three different times.

1. Concert rules

2. Painful Love

3. KT lines

Was it a Tan-Sang concert or a LMH concert? Heheh :x

Archived