[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

stucked said:
@faidaris BUT. She's there. With you. Same land. :)) :)) :))
Isn't it cool she chose to be there to be OFF the radar?
When she came here last year to have her FM, we thought she left already but.. NO, she went to one of our beaches and she even tweeted about it and sent some pictures. :)

Which is a bit different from now, she didn't tweet anything. If one of my friends didn't caught a glimpse of her, I wouldn'y know of it. Haha! She really is OFF the radar. I wonder why. Hm.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@minandshin i think his global tour had ended before heirs. wasn't the article saying he couldnt conduct encore in korea last yr itslf coz of shoot??

so this yr he conducted encore n rightly included his latest song?

but that still doesn't explain the eun-sang overload and t part1 called LOVE.... #notcomplaining =))

@stucked not even in my dreams... sigh... i guess its Karma then... :((

minandshin said: Hello chingus...

I was researching a bit about other concert of LMH ( My evrything Global concert tour)
IT looks loke he was singing the songs from His CD on his previous concerts...

But during the Encore concert He made something different...I thought, he promote a bit for the drama "The Heirs"...Even if He put the common scene of KT - CES, still we can consider, ok maybe just for the drama...But what really hit me, is that, he devide the concert for to part, and the 1st part theme was " was love"...Why he mention especially "love"...it's alredy promotion of his love, not promotion of the drama.  :x Now I understand why he just put the common scene of KT-CES, and no other scene from the drama...

May be I have no right and just I'm on the delusion mode, maybe some minoz can confirm it, sorry chingus  ;)

Encore concert song list:    :)

Opening song:My Everything

The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love'
Painfull Live
The last love
Pieces of Love

2nd Part:
LOve motion
My little Princess
Say Yes

@faidaris and @mi7chimes (I'm tagging you Ress!) Hehe. Exactly my point. Why choose to be off the radar on the day of his concert. Malaysia isn't very far from Seoul right? I mean, not USA-far. Haha!

Do you think she knows that their vids are used? Of course she does. Do you think she knows that most of the vids shown has her face on it.. the sequencing.. the edits.. ? Probably. Probably not. I don't know. Am I delusional? Probably, yes. HAHA!

She can't be really OFF the radar as she's famous already, not as famed as LMH, BUT, she's really well known now. So, when we were spazzing about the concert that's when we heard she's in Malaysia. I didn't really think too much of it until I saw the vid of LMH opening concert. That montage of her is like an introduction to fans under the guise of the drama. And where is she when all that was happening? A bit far from Seoul but still in Asia. These coincidences is just weird for me. That's all. :D

Lee Min Ho_Last Love 

How much pain are you in? When I’m in this much painBecause the leaving one is supposed to be more hurtDon’t say anything, I know how you feelI’m holding all my tears, so don’t make me cryBreak-ups make the time stopIt takes away everything but memories

Even if I try so hard to smileI’ll probably cry even when I eatYou, only youMy first love, my last loveOne thing that cannot be changed from now onYou are my love, forever

If you did something wrong like meWould it have been easier to stay?When you said, I’m leaving you cause I love youWhen you said, You’re too good for meI didn’t take it seriously

You, only youMy first love, my last loveOne thing that cannot be changed from now onYou are my love, foreverI don’t think I can fall in love againUnless, it was you
The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love', and he sang 'Pieces', 'Painful Love', and Kim Bum Soo's 'The Last Love'. While singing 'Painful Love', a highlight video clip of drama 'The Inheritors' was played on the background, bringing back late memories of 'Kim Tan' to the fans.
During the second part of the concert, Lee Min Ho's fans all stood up when he sang 'LOVE MOTION' and 'MY LITTLE PRINCESS', and Lee Min Ho walked down from the stage and went around the audiences while singing 'Say YES'.
by Jeong Ju-Ri jp@starnnews.com

I have never LMH FM or concert before so I need your comment for my post chingu.He postponed the closing of My Everything world tour because of Heirs. In every tour he always sing My everything, but according to starnnews there is no My Everything song, why? on the contrary he sang Painful Love song and brought clips from heirs. Clips and song from the heirs have made something weird..fishy..besides he sang Last Love too, (OST from Always starring Jo Ji Sub). I don't know about the first song Pieces of Love, because I haven't found the vid yet. Painful Love and Last Love, Pieces of Love, those three song were in Part 1 which called 'was Love'. Why there were two parts of the concert? Has it always did by LMH agency/ concert team? another question is why the first part called 'was Love'? It's past tense right? Why not said 'Is Love'? From the first part only Pieces of Love is include in his album. How about the other two? Why  didn't he sing My everything? I am getting weird....I don't have any comment about the part 2, cause al of the songs is from his album.As I mention before in my last post, maybe he wanted to give us hints. Not only hints, but he wanted all of the world knows about his feeling right now. He wanted to send messages to one-we-know-who he misses so much... and I prefer name for Part 1 of the concert 'IS LOVE' or 'IN LOVE' rather than 'was Love'Do you have any comment??
Lee Min Ho special album song list:

01. Without You 
02. Love Motion 
03. My Little Princess 
04. 너와 나 그리고 우리(You & I) 
조각(Pieces Of Love) 
06. My Everything (2013 re-recording) 
07. Without You (Inst.) 

Malaysia Global Tour - songs list (2013 Jun)

1. My Everything
2. You & I
3. Pieces of love
4. Without You
5. Love Motion
6. My little princess
7. Say Yes

Encore concert song list:     

Opening song:My Everything

The theme of 'Part. 1' was 'love'
Painfull Live
The last love
Pieces of Love

2nd Part:
LOve motion
My little Princess
Say Yes

okay! no more tagging... :-h

lemme ask... Am i the only being of delulu land who thinks they are already dating :-S

so let me try explain under the cloud9 called my believes (o4 delusions like you all say →_→)

why MALASIA whn he was encoring in SEOUL?

a) she just needed a brk. (not my topper)

B) she needed to make an excuse (to him more thn us) to not attend his concert (possible)

which jabbed him and he wanted to open the concert with a very painful video full of her and the song painful love.. leting her know she is missed badly... (over delusional.. mayb)

c) she knew he would open with her (even if he didnt tell her) and wanted to escape the situation by just disappearing (sooo not her! lol )

d) she just escaped into a flight without much hush... whn all were busy concentrating on t encore venue.... so later even if he followed no one will know she was there at the same time... n tey wud hav gon separately! (of it all her news surfaces... she went whn lmh was at t encore n cam bk before he lft... coverup)

i am not delusional alrit... its just my wide imagination... tat can go places! =)) J

have we noticed the flower on his suit? maybe because of this chingus?. http://twitter.com/yafifamimhiz/status/425198207946485760/photo/1 morning.. i slept at 4 am, waiting for some comments, and still some are busy and haven't post here.. but when i woke up, chingus you really make me smile.. aja!! fighting chingus.. btw, their couple shoes in their drama was it red?? ahhaahahahahahhaah.. love...love.. it is really love.. daebak, uri romeo really fall in love to uri juliet let's keep on the spirit sail in this thread.. we"re not in delulu.. it's real guys.. it's real.. :x

@stucked
Now that you've mentioned it, it is indeed weird, chingu! Why now, why last weekend? Why? :-? I don't think we're being delusional, unless last weekend was really the only time she has before her filming and schedule starting to get really hectic! But why last weekend, why, why, why?
I wish I can read her mind 8-> Her mysterious, honest and thoughtful mind.
Coming back to uri LMH's encore concert. So there's Part 1 and Part 2, and Part 1 was about LOVE, right? The more I think about it, the more I watch the 10-minute Tan-EunSang clip during the opening, the more I think he's trying to convey something. It's not just a clip. It's actually his hidden message! We just have to gather our detective sense and crack the 'message' he's trying to convey! I am confident it was not just for the show. Why would he divide his concert into parts now? And then singing Painful Love, Last Love and Pieces of Love so full with emotions like that? Perhaps it's also hidden in the lyrics. And why would he sing someone else's song now? If you really read the lyrics it does give something for us to ponder. This man's either really in love, or is trying his best to win his love. Was that the reason uri PSH was away from Seoul that weekend? Was she trying to run away? :-? Too many question marks now. But I do not think she's trying to run away. From what we have seen in the SBS Awards, she couldn't contain her feelings too. UNLESS, she's starting to feel the pressure from fans (hers or his, irregardless) and she's trying to back off. I hope she will not though.
However, I sincerely have no doubt that both of them are falling for each other now. It shows, ladies. It shows. From the on screen chemistry, SBS Awards, matching attire (though I am also not for one to analyze this kinda thing but it's nice to be delusional in this matter LOL!) and now his encore concert! If you really see it, most of the first moves were coming from our man right here! Such a gentleman. He's really wearing his heart on his sleeve sometimes, LOL! Ahhhhh these two! :x 
Edit:
I just realized I'm at the top of this page. Since I saw some of you placed something special for being on the top page, well here you go, my treat, don't have to thank me!
XBrpane.gif 

Guest minandshin

imels@ thanx for you correction... for me also is intersting why is the theme of the  1st part  "was love"..I mean they used past tense... If he is dating he should be happy...But if I'm watching the video of Painfull love, and Last love, I had a feeling sometimes, he really sad, and very emotional...I had a feeling this songs are His confession to somebody, to convince this "somebody"...  ;;)

Archived