[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Lee Min Ho will be debuting in his first Chinese acting role!

On January 19th, Chinese cable channel CCTV announced on their SNS ‘Weibo’ that Lee Min Ho will feature in drama ‘Choon Wan’.

‘Choon Wan’ is said to be the Taiwanese version of ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and is one of the most watched dramas in Taiwan and China right now.

With Lee Min Ho’s popularity in China, his appearance in the drama will surely gather him even more love and support from his Chinese fans.

cr. http://www.kofan.com/?p=42595

BeYprnYCIAAoQ5w.jpg
Greeting a fan after his concert. Awesome guy.
cr. as tagged

Hey ladies... think "Choon Wan" sounds like the Hanyu Pinyin of the chinese words 春晚 which is the spring festival of CCTV.

So not sure it is referring correctly to appearance on the CCTV spring festival instead. And CCTV event will be in china not Taiwan.

http://xw.qq.com/c/ent/20140119000320

minshinromeojuliet said: Hey ladies... think "Choon Wan" sounds like the Hanyu Pinyin of the chinese words 春晚 which is the spring festival of CCTV. So not sure it is referring correctly to appearance on the CCTV spring festival instead. And CCTV event will be in china not Taiwan. http://xw.qq.com/c/ent/20140119000320

Shin Hye in SINGLES MAG. Whoah. Dark. :))
BeYX7JPCIAAcLE7.jpgBeYZDg7CQAAYWoO.jpg

SHIN HYE for VEGEMIL
BeZZMTIIUAEBv0S.jpg
cr.as tagged

This is for those who're interested to go to her FM this Feb OR if you want to send a VID greet for her. :D
834271620.jpg?1390110133
AH. A FanMeet for ShinHye. Another night to do some analysis and delusions. Hohoho! :))

Aish. My boss. (-_-)

Guest tropicalgirl

lolipop86gorgeous said: @mi7chimes..huhu..chingu..I also dont understand about the article..perhap he will acting like jun pyo in taiwan version????..waahhh...who is leading lady??? Shinhye??? Hehehehe.. :P
okay i'm confused, but meteor garden is the taiwan version of BOF right??they make another version? hahaha. We should wait until someone could clarify this 

Guest gingerpeach

You guys I believe that website mis-translated and mis-interpreted the original article completely..

"Choon Wan" (春晚) is the CCTV Spring Festival. (Correct romanization is actually "Chun" not "Choon", btw.)

Meteor Garden aka Liu Xing Hua Yuan is the Taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango (which was then remade by Korea as Boys Over Flowers).

And then that article linked by @minshinromeojuliet was about the Spring Festival performance line-up being revealed and on it lists that LMH will do a duet with Harlem Yu. (He was the original singer of the main OST "Qing Fei De Yi" from Meteor Garden, and it's the song Minho was going to perform the Korean cover of.)

Original by Harlem Yu:

Here is some side info / a fun fact lol :))

China also has their own version of BOF and it's called "Let's Watch Meteor Shower." Their main couple is the couple I shipped for years ever since the drama's release in 2009. Last 2013 they finally admitted to be dating. Boy was I one happy shipper.

:D

@tropicalgirl..me too chingu..meteor garden is taiwanese drama..want to make another version??? Again???? Why not heirs??? Hehehehe..another version.. [-X

Btw..where is shinhye??? Any news?? She still in sabah...???..hmm..I'm just thinking what is shinhye feels when minho concert yesterday appear cha eun sang a.k.a park shin hye..heheheheeh. :x

Guest myhepyending

@stucked that PSH picture in SINGLES MAG is it for the feb edition? Is the photoshoot was in China? The one she wear MiuMiu outfit but not the one she wore on the MiuMiu event....I want to insert the picture...but I'm using phone.... :(

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dd9240e5aa6fb281fd6ce37364764bc0/tumblr_mzoh7djDVN1tp766bo1_400.jpg

Wow!!! That shoes!!! :-O

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ee94e4649394f5bb981175eb391a8e25/tumblr_mzoh7yrdS61tp766bo1_400.jpg

Guest minshin8

Good morning MINSHIN LOVERS! :D

I'm so frustrated that I'm not able to post a lot these days :( I have exams to prepare so I must study.. I'm just sad not being able to visit here :(

So keep the Spirit high and keep our home sailing :)

Hello to everyone :)

Have a nice day! :)

tumblr_mzoh7djDVN1tp766bo1_400.jpg
Repost for @myhepyending :) This one? I thought this is is for Elle according to PSH DC. Hmmm. But yes, it's for the Feb edition. Heehee. :))

tumblr_mzoh7yrdS61tp766bo1_400.jpg
Another repost for my girl @myhepyending.. The LUCKY JUNE GIRL with long hair for Min Ho.. Hohoho! :))

Guest tropicalgirl

My bf just send me this, he now could tolerate (a bit) about my obsession of minshin hahaa. He start to send me everything about OTP when he found it online. Since my city is flooding everywhere someone made this. Even people in my city start using LMH picture =))Rough translationpicture above : got flooded?need evacuation?picture under : be patient!! Minho oppa will save you!
hhhhhhh_zpsd2b192b5.jpg
Well, if LMH will be the one who save me, i'm perfectly fine if my house got flooded~

@gingerpeach

Yes totally.... The kofan.com

Which confused the ladies here!

But the article is dug out by me just for reference to the word "Choon Wan"... May not be what kofan.com is translating from :\">

Archived