[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

faidaris

said: OMG uri LMH's sooooooo effin' HOT HOT HOT during his encore Seoul concert  =P~ =P~ =P~ How can anyone be THIS hot? Seriously, he's like an angel sent from up above! So perfect! I just can't stop looking at his perfect face and gorgeous physical body. 

And I also agree that he has improved A LOT in the concert. He looked very comfortable and confident and the aura of a top hallyu star was shining so brightly it hurts~! He's just gettin' better and better each day!

It's been so quite from uri PSH's side. Is she really in Malaysia now? Still in Sabah? I read someone mentioned she's in KL now? I'm in KL, if there's anyone with any news of her being in here, please let me know, I wanna go and stalk!

Still reading and I am only in page 727! :-h Still long way to reach current page 749 but as usual, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I am VERY happy indeed! <:-P

Happy Monday everyone!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite MinShin moments in The Heirs!!!!
tumblr_mxrkwwt4dA1rxbctgo1_250.giftumblr_mxrkwwt4dA1rxbctgo2_250.giftumblr_mxrkwwt4dA1rxbctgo3_250.giftumblr_mxrkwwt4dA1rxbctgo4_250.gif
Soooooooooooooooooo sweet! :x :x :x :x :x They are both SO loving and sweet and tender and gorgeous and this scene was way too adorable in many ways! How can this be merely an act, ladies? It was too surreal to just be an act! Just look at those eyes, both eyes of them. The love's getting deeper and deeper and I hope they will last a long, long time! 

Guest moochigirl

Haven't posted in this thread for a while altho I have been following (many times a day!) the progress of our MinShin! 
After a sloooow period last week when there were no new stuff about our OTP, this thread is suddenly FLYING again with LMH's Encore concert!  I have been having a daebak time reading and watching the concert videos, etc
My take ?  That Kim Tan is LMH's favorite character to date is OBVIOUS.   And if he devoted so much time in the opening for KT-CES romance in his opening number says alot about how important this drama is to him.   Not to mention how all the concert paraphernalia have a HEIRS dreamcatcher connection....is LMH secretly wishing that they would help him catch his dream girl PSH ? (delulu mode on)
I went lurking on the other shipper threads - which seemed to get a new life after LMH revealed his 'new' ideal girl criteria during the concert - and I'm still convinced that our ship is one that is sailing!!!
I may be delulu here but I really think that MinShin chemistry is most daebak I have seen of other onscreen couples and the SBS Awards Show is proof of how smitten they are with each other!   I just hope that their fans will give them the time and space to bring that chemistry and mutual attraction to fruition!

Oh my Goodness... M so giddily happy... feel like they are my children...I'm so rooting for them!!!! and LMH looks like he's madly in love with PSH... ottokke!!! but then based on the reception of the crowd in the concert... I don't think there will be a problem LMH's fan accepting PSH as his partner in life.... if there will be any anti's, there will not be a lot.... oh please just confess, MH.... we are backing you all they'll!!! All In! my boy!!!! hahahahaha......

itybittykitty said: @byul2014 ...woohooo!!!!!...you saved the little bit of sanity I was hanging on...thank you ....thank you....thank you....thank you ....thank you.....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you... thank you...thank you....(I typed each one of these thank you's...no copy paste) >:D<

Guest itybittykitty

byul2014 said: itybittykitty said: @byul2014 ...woohooo!!!!!...you saved the little bit of sanity I was hanging on...thank you ....thank you....thank you....thank you ....thank you.....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you....thank you....thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you....thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you... thank you...thank you....(I typed each one of these thank you's...no copy paste) >:D<

Guest itybittykitty

hohurm said: Help! I already posted this and im dying to know! Did Minho play clips of his leading ladies frm his previous drama during his past FMs?? Im still thinking why there were many Eun Sang clips yesterday

Guest teefa92

@dee89, @teefa92, @Noel

Hi, I'm not sure if you saw my post explaining that part (it's on page 747).  It's a play on words or pun.  He does say the number "18" but when he said "shi" the first time, he was not referring to the number 10 which actually is pronounced "shil" with an L.

EDIT!!!!  As I was just typing about ten being pronounced "shil" with an L, I realized something and just re-watched the video again.  It's NOT number 18 he was referring to.  It's actually a swear word!  LOL!!!   I don't usually swear so it didn't dawn on me that's what he said!  OMG!  I don't know what the exact meaning is, just that its a swear word.  OOOHH....he really is too naughty and funny!  =))

I'll re-edit my earlier post! LOL!  Sorry for the confusion guys! 

Really ! It's a swear

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh naughty minho

=))

@byul2014 hahahaha I've been waiting for you to realize that the exact word he said is not 18. But a swearing words hahaha the first word is shi ... Then he add ppal. Separately it's not swear words. But if you join the words together it turn to be swear words :)) :)) that's why the audience laugh so hard that time including him. Boy can be naughty sometimes. Oh that swear word means F***! Hahaha it's the most common swear words in Korea

Help! I already posted this and im dying to know! Did Minho play clips of his leading ladies frm his previous drama during his past FMs?? Im still thinking why there were many Eun Sang clips yesterday

I am not sure about his previous concerts but I think this time they showed Heirs clips because it is a very popular show right now..not only in Korea but outside as well...and it is only normal that they will show the OTP clips...they even got best couple award due to voting...just my take.

chingus.. this video says it all.. as i promizu, my everything.. confirmation?? daebak.. love you, still widely awake.. 4 am here .. i can't help to post it here.. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8RJvsOrg0CY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8RJvsOrg0CY

I love watching these old Etude CF videos. I especially love this one because you can tell they feel a little more comfortable than the 1st one, but still that sense of shyness is there.  I really love PSH here because no matter what answers LMH gives, she just laughs them off!  Also, in all the interviews I watched of them, they both have that "sense" of how to answer questions.  They are very similar in that way.   I think I saw someone post some screen shots from this video earlier.  Some of the translations were a little off and some didn't have the full translation so here are the MinShin parts.

credit YT video: BaiduAPRCLUB (this one actually has Chinese subs for those of you know Chinese)

At 2:47 the MC talks about how awkward it was for both of them during their 1st meeting and wondered/wanted to confirm if they got any closer.
PSH is like "yes, we're closer now so I just say "ah oppa" and LMH is like "when did you do that?"
PSH is so cute here, she's like "shhh..."

At 3:33, the MC talks about the popularity of PSH in YB as a guy. The question in the caption was "how is your real personality?"
PSH: On the surface, I'm like a guy. (caption reads "easy going personality") (My thoughts: actually a lot of people say that about her)
PSH: Hong Gi gun ("gun" after a name is another way to address people) is very shy/timid.  But he said "Shin Hye ah wherever I go with you, I don't think we'll have a scandal.
MC: Lee Min Ho sshi, what do you say?
LMH: She has a good personality
MC: just that?
LMH: yes
(PSH just laughs it off so heartily here!)

At 3:58, the MC says, LMH and JGS are same age friends (both are born '87).  Who do you like better?  Let's have you pick.
PSH: Since Geun Suk oppa is not my partner (referring to this CF), I pick Min Ho oppa.
PSH: Can I ask a question?
PSH: Me or Go Hae Sun sshi who you filmed a drama together....
LMH: I'm not doing anything
PSH: I can not die alone here
MC: Oh yes that's a very good question. We like these kind of questions
LMH: I like Shin Hye sshi more
MC: Why do you like Park Shin Hye sshi more?
LMH: She makes you feel comfortable, she's cute, and she's here right next to me now. 

Wow this video is really popular!  I found some more versions on YT.  Only thing is I can't vouch for the translations since I don't know any of these languages.  But I thought I would share them with you guys. 

This is subbed in Spanish for those of you who know Spanish:

credit YT video: Maru Flores

This is subbed in Arab for those of you who know Arab:

credit YT video: Arab Minoz LMH arab fans

Archived