[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Haha just because lmh didn't satisfy your cravings about minshin last night, you start bashing him saying he is a player that date for only 2-3 months. Pathetic!

Why ship him with your lovely girl if you don't even believe or have faith in his character?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hohurm

said: Im at page 724. I hv to post my thoughts on the LMH-past co star secretly meeting in China thingy. If he does secretly seeing her again, then what an act he pulled off on sbs awards night. And minho doesn't seem to be that type of guy. Okay back to my cooking

huihuitang said: Update on Lee Min Ho's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
A girl with:1. Long Hair

2. Wear White Clothing

3. Knows how to aegyo (act cuteness)

4. Wear 7cm & above, high heels

5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?)

Park Shin Hye wondered, "Perhaps..... Is it me?"

@minshinie

Once again hugs to you!!

Somehow I'm very touched when I saw the opening. I felt emotional that he used the scenes of TanEun and showing a lot of CES dialogues.

Maybe some of you think it really meant nothing and that it's riding on his latest drama.

But to me it meant something... Deep down it's almost like I felt his efforts to show PSH to his fans and I heard he contributed to the concept of his concert. There's really no need for him to ride on the waves of any drama. He himself is the wave. Can I say I felt him???? Lol

It's funny that I hardly know him but I think it showed his heart. I guess that's what a shipper heart is like hahaha

Sorry for the rant but I feel we really got to give credit to LMH and I think he has been the one who has been giving more signs. My friends and I love him in BOF and he has always been in our radar.

I grow to love PSH in the heirs. I joined soompi, twitter because of them! I think they are both great together. Like I said before a relationship takes both hands to clap.

I can't force them to love (if they aren't going to) but I just hope they love for a thousand years

=))

http://youtu.be/Fvm9OJZgHbo

1st wanna say congr. To LMH to success his concert last night... =D> i'm so happy he singing painful love and ES pic on screen :x

And i wanna said again keep calm chingu... O:-)

Keep support our MinSin..

for type I agree with this just for entertaiment in concert because special for fans.

When he come to my country Indonesia I'm not come to his FM but my friend Minoz of course their come..their tell me LMH said he like girl wear hijab pink colour... :).

Thank u uri chingu MinShin shippers who always make me happy :D

Guest lilyrose81

Haha just because lmh didn't satisfy your cravings about minshin last night, you start bashing him saying he is a player that date for only 2-3 months. Pathetic!

Why ship him with your lovely girl if you don't even believe or have faith in his character?

@gamgeg well, apparently NOT EVERYONE here is like that. So, I'd like to ask for your kind favour not to create a scene here for only two to three posts about that topic (which were probably based on their sensitive emotions), and you can see that most of us here don't encourage posts that are unfair to both parties too.

So yeah, thank you.

:>

Guys. :D

To stop bad blood here, let's all get back to shipping. Please.

That one above who is starting to create some noise here, not Lily, gamgeg.. is one who created an account just for these stuffs. She/he just had two posts and all on this thread.

PLEASE DON'T TAG NOR REACT, let's keep our thread clean. Okay? :)
Please.

Again, this isn't a PSH thread nor a LMH thread. It is a shipper's thread for both PSH and LMH. Respect it and respect them both.

*huuuuuuuugs*

Guest ladyndependent

Hey Shippers even though we ship Lee Minho and Park Shinhye We still have to be able to love them even if they don't end up together... Whatever decisions they make or actions they take with their own personal life or careers we should still stand by them. If they do end up together Great because all our prayers came true but If they decide to just stay friends we should still keep on rooting for them and cheer them on and not judge them! I love them both and whatever decisions they make I always root for them. Whoever they choose in the near future I will be happy for them! Even though I ship them together! Its only a wish I would like to come true but I wouldn't want to go overboard with it also because I also respect them regardless of what their title may be in life from celebrities to normal people! They both are great together and we all love them! But let me ask you an honest question? if they never made a drama together we would of never shipped them in the first place right? So lets keep on loving them for who they are! and hope that they end up together...

Guest luminousdo

not trying to be mean but your statement just like minho dated in the past was just for fun not serious...if you think Minho is a kind of player, why you ship him with Shinhye in the first place?

you must understand and consider his condition as a hallyu star, as many people mentioned here in his recent interviews, he always tell how hard his life as a hallyu star, how hard he maintains his relationship... 

I posted here many times that I'm truly happy if Minho and Shinhye together,..I really love them.... 
but just to remind you again guys, this is shipper thread, please don't bring another ship, or their story in the past...I still find some comments here, for instance "I don't like PMY, GHS because they do not match with Minho"..., 
I know that the majority here are Shinhye's fans, but if you ship Minshin, at least you also like minho as individual right? please also respect all Minho's co-stars... ^:)^^:)^

Sorry guys, I rush to go however so sorry if I mentioned wrong about Minho. Please don't get me wrong I don't mean to create the war at all. I love Minho too and also respect all of you. So sorry

Archived