[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ziooom92

I came here to tell you about Park Min Young in HK and wearing a white dress with high heels and long hair and I will tell you Lee Min Ho he did not say recipes perfect girl, maybe sends the code for someone but there girl preceded me and you're angry why?  I'm really disturbed by this you're make it afraid of  Min Young /:) sorry,But this is what I understood from your anger [-( i'm not saying they are dating or they met in chinaI love Park Min Young and previously i loved her relationship with Lee Min-ho, but I'm not shipper for them and i'm not shipper for any couple in my life just MinSHin the first time for medo not get me wrong  ,I do not want her never with Lee Min Ho ,but I just want to clarify In order to ease the hassle in my head about this topic 
>>>>> Minho he loves to be a mystery I think he likes that he gets lost his fans :P

Guest comelcoke

amidara said: Personally, I wouldn't take LMH's Ideal Type said in the concert too seriously. This kind of event (concert, fan meeting, etc) is meant for entertaining people. It's scripted for entertaining purpose. 
I don't know why but somehow I'm happy that I didn't see PSH at LMH's concert. In my opinion, if she showed up to support him, then their relationship might just be oppa-dongseng, which I opposed! haha. I wanna believe that they're currently dating, and they will keep everything to themselves as long as they can, or until they get caught by paparazzi...which I would be kinda happy in the weirdest way possible to see the two photographed together on a date. But I'm also afraid that if they were to get caught dating too soon, then they might end up just like LMH's past relationship.
In my delusional mode, they're already together. They both take this relationship seriously, and cherish what they're having. They will remain discreet to public. But, sometimes they might just slip and show some "we are together" signs, just like LMH wearing red sneakers at the concert...hehehe... And, when the time is right, we all would hear the good news.

This morning I woke up to check on my usual thread Minshin and LMH. Got here and thought I was in LMH .  In any case my sunday morning started well and I am having fun from both thread =D>  Did not back read all the post but don't care what other rumors are flying around again, just having a good time now and wish PSH and LMH well too!  Thank you all chingus that post all these nice photos and videos....  ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D>

Guest RistanT

Chingu please don't mention about PMY anymore my heart kinda hurrrrrttttss....

Let's focus on MINSHIN ONLY ...

its not because I hate PMY ..but rather to make our ship keep sailing . I don't want later we have fight between members ... so sad we are family do we ??

I like PMY But I LOVE PSH ...

To be honest even though I like PMY but when I heard that she had relationship with LMH .. I really didn't like it I was praying all day and all night to make sure that they would broke up soon and taaaraaaaa ...

My wish is granted ... eeehhhh sorry my post is out of topic ...

love u chingu ... : :-h

Guest lilyrose81

@itybittykitty hahaha honey, we care too! But sadly we don't understand korean language! So we kinda have to wait patiently for anyone to sub it.. #:-S [-O< 8->

Archived