[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

guys about the ideal type description .. its only a game to pick one of the girls in the audience ..then he hugged her and give her a necklace as has been posted before .. 
Looooooooooooooool give us a break from the assumptions :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerpeach

@branwen Agreed, couldn't have said it better myself. :)

About PMY being in china

I'm not trying to talk about another ship in this thread, but if any of you ARE worried after reading that post, here's something to comfort you. I think that sounds ridiculous lol. Why would she go all the way to China just so she can have a secret date with Minho? Why not just meet up with him in Korea when Minho isn't busy as heck with his schedules. What we know is that Minho went to attend that event and then came back. With all the fans surrounding his hotel there how could he have possibly slipped out without anyone seeing? He had a ton of security around him too and it's not likely he would go anywhere without them. Essentially, that rumor was totally fan-made-up. It's too far-fetched. That's how I see it at least. If PMY was in china it was on her own time, doin her own thing.

Guest branwen

To those who had a restless and wavering heart because of that ideal girl type, lemme give you a hug.

epic-hugs-friends-anime.gif

Don't Waver. Keep Strong MinShin!!

Guest lightforyou

Саша Rain said: "...In a recent interview, Min Ho revealed that his last love was “the love” that was known to all. He hinted that after breaking up with her, he hasn’t had a girl friend. He had loved his girl friend sincerely, but he said that he was not able to be brave like Kim Tan in Heirs. Since he is an idol actor (one with huge popularity), he will not reveal his relationships in the future as well..."
Maybe the second attempt?He learned a lot and decided to try again?It's possible. 

oki2x lets stop talking the ideal types,the past gf...;lets talk about the future instead to enlighten our mind and hearts...

Im so excited for both new movies...

and the upcoming FM of shin hye....

please updates us ...specialy to those cannot come.

thanks..

Personally, I wouldn't take LMH's Ideal Type said in the concert too seriously. This kind of event (concert, fan meeting, etc) is meant for entertaining people. It's scripted for entertaining purpose. 
I don't know why but somehow I'm happy that I didn't see PSH at LMH's concert. In my opinion, if she showed up to support him, then their relationship might just be oppa-dongseng, which I opposed! haha. I wanna believe that they're currently dating, and they will keep everything to themselves as long as they can, or until they get caught by paparazzi...which I would be kinda happy in the weirdest way possible to see the two photographed together on a date. But I'm also afraid that if they were to get caught dating too soon, then they might end up just like LMH's past relationship.
In my delusional mode, they're already together. They both take this relationship seriously, and cherish what they're having. They will remain discreet to public. But, sometimes they might just slip and show some "we are together" signs, just like LMH wearing red sneakers at the concert...hehehe... And, when the time is right, we all would hear the good news.

Last week, LMH and PMY were in China 
She was there secretly. 
Fans saw her there for 13 or January 14 accidently.
I think they could meet there.

:-/

If they really together then good luck to them. Shinhye can then concentrate on her movie... But it's still fun reading the posts in here..hehe

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Evening folks! Just woke up, started back reading right away, and I thought I was in the wrong thread! Good thing someone set it straight.  :)>-  
Awww...Don't waver, it's for a game to play with his fans..this concert is for them.. Here, lets watch this again...This is the real deal  :D

Guest luminousdo

:-/

If they really together then good luck to them. Shinhye can then concentrate on her movie... But it's still fun reading the posts in here..hehe

Totally agree with you. Then ShinHye can find another guy who not teasing around by reveal his ideal girl's birthday :>. If Minho end up with someone else later on, I truly happy for him. But please not do that to my Shinhye like his ex, dating for a month then break up. We'd love more serious, marry and have a couple kids :*

Guest lightforyou

Goodnight everyone I'm so tired (:| this time i really have to go to bed and the time for stucked to wake up is soon lol :)) some already woke up the time zones are so funny so see you next week don't be naughty while I'm not here! ;)) and tomorrow I have school and also did I mention I'm in the same grade with tan and eun sang I just hope I will not be like tan [-( OFF TO BED B-)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Totally agree with you. Then ShinHye can find another guy who not teasing around by reveal his ideal girl's birthday :>. If Minho end up with someone else later on, I truly happy for him. But please not do that to my Shinhye like his ex, dating for a month then break up. We'd love more serious, marry and have a couple kids :*

Don't you girls think that you're unfair with Min Ho? Is enough for someone to spread a stupid rumour about him meeting with PMY in China,and you are ready to believe it!!! That's not fair for him.If he dated with PMY for just a few months,that doesn't mean he's not serious about relationships ,maybe they just weren't meant to be.and if he is or if he will be in a relationship with PSH,I'm sure he will do his best to protect that relationship from outsiders,he's a sensitive and sweet guy,just like PSH is.Is kind of frustrating that most people seems to think that she's the only one who could get hurt if they're in a relationship and broke up later on.

He's human too,he has feelings and he can get heartbroken too.

If this is a MinShin thread,then let's be fair and support them equally.

If you guys think that LMH can hurt PSH,then the opposite is also possible,she can hurt

him too.

I'm sorry if I sound too harsh,but it's not fair for Min Ho to be considered some kind of a player,who goes around teasing everyone with his continuos changes in his ideal type of girl.

He does that for entertainment.not because he's not serious.

So please girls,don't pay attention to every crazy rumour and show some support and faith in Min Ho too,not just in Shin Hye.if we're Minshippers,then let's support them equally,otherwise this thread has no sense at all.

Sorry for my long post,but my frustration took over.

:(

Morning...

Plz pray for good thing to them...be positive..we love both of them...always give full support and some space to them..if God create them together...we dont have to worried...chaiyook!!! Keep fighting for them and dont give up!

(finally my tears...arrghhh) :((

Archived