[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chloe_addict

I wouldn't take LMH's description of his ideal girl too seriously. Excluding the last point, the other 4 are so general and generic that it could be anyone. To say you like a girl who is cute and wears white is like saying you like a guy who is handsome and funny. So that pretty much excludes...no one. Is it PMY? Sure, she wore white during CH promotions and at the latest Vivian Westwood event. But wait! PSH wore white too during the SBS awards. PMY wears heels...wait! So did PSH and a million other girls. So yeah, point #5 is the only one that is a real "clue". So the question is: Was PSH in Korea around that time? Because PMY sure was. 

chloe_addict said: I wouldn't take LMH's description of his ideal girl too seriously. Excluding the last point, the other 4 are so general and generic that it could be anyone. To say you like a girl who is cute and wears white is like saying you like a guy who is handsome and funny. So that pretty much excludes...no one. Is it PMY? Sure, she wore white during CH promotions and at the latest Vivian Westwood event. But wait! PSH wore white too during the SBS awards. PMY wears heels...wait! So did PSH and a million other girls. So yeah, point #5 is the only one that is a real "clue". So the question is: Was PSH in Korea around that time? Because PMY sure was. 

Guest branwen

shshs said:

minshinie

said:

Update on LMH's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
Someone with:1. Long Hair
2. Wear White Clothing
3. Knows how to aegyo(act cuteness)
4. Wear 7cm & above, high heels
5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?) (PS:What is our LMH thinking?? Did he watched movie with this person recently? That person still hold on to the movie ticket even after watching?)
(PS: Point number 5 is the main point) ;):))

^ Yeah I dont think its bout ideal type.....just sum fan service thing...and the girl hu got selected seems tall O.O Did she really wear a 7inch heel to his concert? hahaha
erm let's not talk about other OTP in this thread. Go to the PMY + LMH thread if u think they r together. We r here cause we believe in our OTP. *AHEM*

Guest gingerpeach

@branwen That actually sounds about right. Thanks so much for your post!

Let's not take his "ideal type" too seriously. We have to keep in mind this concert was held for his fans. :)

Guest rjuliet

dont worry and get too caried away with all things happening chingu...like i was too at previous pages...but then again as long as we are here because we love and support both minshin then our ship will be ok...despite all, move forward ;)

Last week, LMH and PMY were in China 
She was there secretly. 
Fans saw her there for 13 or January 14 accidently.
I think they could meet there.

Should you be posting that to the other thread you are being out ot topic here.. We don't care about PMY here.. =)) We only care about MinShin here. :x

Guest branwen

@gingerpeach
I couldn't keep still because everyone's worried and is starting to talk about another ship. I really think the ideal girl traits mentioned in the concert doesn't make sense. It already didn't make sense for LMH to say anything about his real-life ideal type in front of his loyal fans, because, you know, it'll hurt those fan girls' hearts. So I guess he created an ideal type that can easily match any of the girls in his concert. That way his fans can feel that he's accessible and still within their reach.

why sudenly i felt bad,i dont have a high expectation about their relationship,but why my heart is aching .

it could be,because they are realy good together.

but anyway Im still going to support their individuals activities someday...

specialy shin hye who was my Original bias...

about PMY LMN and Park shin hye will just leave that way and move forward....friends!!!

be happy.....

Guest teefa92

@gingerpeach

I couldn't keep still because everyone's worried and is starting to talk about another ship. I really think the ideal girl traits mentioned in the concert doesn't make sense. It already didn't make sense for LMH to say anything about his real-life ideal type in front of his loyal fans, because, you know, it'll hurt those fan girls' hearts. So I guess he created an ideal type that can easily match any of the girls in his concert. That way his fans can feel that he's accessible and still within their reach.

Thats exactly what i think

=D>

Archived