[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minshinie

said:

As i want to repeat, 'born in june' girl, it's the emcee who said it. LMH only describe his goddess ideal type!! Someone who has:1. long hair2. likes to aegyo(cuteness)3. arts & cultural4. heels5. white clothing
NO 'born in june girl', its the emcee ! EMCEE ! emcee added for one lucky fan to get picked. Easier you see .So please STOP the born in june particular girl. No such person. 

rikasnail said: fancam LMH sang Say Yes.. don't know why I want when he sang this the background eun sang appeared :))the lyrics was "I wanna be your boyfriend" kinda match if the background was eun sang :))

cr to owner

Guest lara428

I just don't know what page will i read first , its just too many updates for today!!! I Just want to thankallof you for your posts and updates, im reading it one by one, it is ust that im busy these days on our dance practice :)) just want to say thank you to all!!!:)) And don't worry whever LMH is PSH is always in her heart!! Keep the LOVE for the MINSHIN Couple!!! <3

OMO.

@bains it's a good thing he's really handsome. Hahaha! I sorta haaatezzz that silvery stuffs on him. Looks like he's wrapped up in alum foil. A burrito. (-_-) I'm sorry~

BUT. He is HOT in that leather jacket and sunnies and in black. Rocker Min Ho is reallly HOOOOOOT! Man. *fans herself*

Anneyong chingu-deul, ure manita ... ^^Wish you all have a good times here, and look what he did at his concert, remind you of whooo ??? :D
tumblr_mzlsbhxkzs1s8m1l7o1_400.jpg

credit as tagged via naver

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Congratulations Minho! I'd say it was a very successful concert (without having seen or watched it  :)) ) And I bet this is what happened after (or what is happening now  :P  )
pst_zps82c7c33b.gifShinhye: Congrats Oppa for doing well, I love the dreamcatcher idea and thanks for showing me on the screen  ;))
Edit- @pluie nice to see you back   >:D<

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"An old article :)) Let move to this, guys, not about the JUNE thing anymore :))
class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Earns Her Title As The “Aegyo Queen”
http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/19/park-shin-hye-earns-her-title-as-the-aegyo-queen/#.Utqen5BuqIU

On December 18, Park Shin Hye made a guest appearance on SBS‘s “Strong Heart,” where she showed her various charismatic expressions and gestures. 

She began by saying, “I’m the type of person who has lots of aegyo, and recently I’ve been getting from people that my voice is full of aegyo too. The truth is, my mother is also full of aegyo, so I think I got it from her.”

Park Shin Hye claimed her title as the “Aegyo Queen” by then demonstrating what her charming aegyo go-to moves were. She performed the ever popular train of cute moves that count from 1 to 6 with adorable gestures paired with each. Then Mir was asked to follow suit. The studio admired the aegyo that the pair showed. 

Park Shin Hye also made headlines with professing her love for exercising on the show. 

@pluie I missssssssssssssssssssss you >:D<

Currently, PSH is having a holiday trip with her family members.
LMH concert, his concert sold necklace design. One of LMH's company staff said that the pearl in the middle represent his birth month June & the design is 'dream catcher' .
9161a93f8794a4c27b6ad4440cf41bd5ac6e3978
credit : to the owner^
PS: finally I know how to post photo.  :D

Guest lightforyou

pluie said: Anneyong chingu-deul, ure manita ... ^^Wish you all have a good times here,
Hi :-h we missed you so much first it was stucked now you but you are here and did anyone see yoyoo she is been missing too :-/

Guest minshin2046

Okay let see it this way in china he say his ideal type is someone that is 1.caring 2. assertive (strong mind) 3.long hair 4. Wear heals 5. Cute (aegyo) 4. Love art n culture Is girls u know who rite ? PSH ..... :x . Why just him safe us all the trouble from guessing n tell her the name of the girl!! I need to ask why everything he need to bring up to his fans about the ideal type girls ? ... Is he say it himself or someone ask him ? Why he need so much specific about his ideal type ? Do he think our minshin don know who his talking about or what [-X :-? :))

@stucked me too. i'm not fan of that silver clothing. just ignore the clothes and look at his handsome face in HD :-D

@pluie welcome back :-)

Archived