[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I have to be away and traveling on this date when this important event occurred?! :-w I have missed all the fun it seems!!!

Anyway about his ideal type born in June. I haven't finished backreading, but did he really specifically mention JUNE? Oh my! Has anyone checked his previous relationships - any match? Cha Eun-sang birthdate was in Oct/Nov right? Why did he even had to mention this!!! LOL!

@rikasnail

Oh no I can't believe I did that! Must be aftermath of June ideal gal saga.... Sorry chingus! I will try to locate the real one... Meanwhile enjoy the one in Philippines O:-)

@stucked

Guess you may not even have the tiny bit in the Seoul version.. Sorry to lift your hopes a little >:)

There it goes!

As I want to repeat, 'born in june' girl, it's the emcee who said it. LMH only describe his goddess ideal type!! Someone who has:1. long hair2. likes to aegyo(cuteness)3. arts & cultural4. heels5. white clothing
All description fits PSH. I'm not delusional? Am I? haahaaa!
NO 'born in june girl', its the emcee ! EMCEE ! emcee added for one lucky fan to get picked. Easier you see .So please STOP the born in june particular girl. No such person. If not many minshiners might get affected by the 'born in june' thing. 
Anyway..... heard PSH is on holiday with her family? 

It's not TanEun couple now, it's Tongue couple. Kkkkkkkk

@huihuitang

Can we call them MinTongueShin =)) =)) =)) ???

i was reading through.. n this discretely gave me the idea of Min tounging Shin during the CLOSET KISS!!! just had to bring it up!! =)) =)) =))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@minshinie should post or we should quote her post at the top of every page, say for the next 5 pages so no one will panic and everyone is updated  :):)) :))

Guest lightforyou

minshinie said: As i want to repeat, 'born in june' girl, it's the emcee who said it. LMH only describe his goddess ideal type!! Someone who has:1. long hair2. likes to aegyo(cuteness)3. arts & cultural4. heels5. white clothing
NO 'born in june girl', its the emcee ! EMCEE ! emcee added for one lucky fan to get picked. Easier you see .So please STOP the born in june particular girl. No such person. 

minshinie said: As i want to repeat, 'born in june' girl, it's the emcee who said it. LMH only describe his goddess ideal type!! Someone who has:1. long hair2. likes to aegyo(cuteness)3. arts & cultural4. heels5. white clothing
NO 'born in june girl', its the emcee ! EMCEE ! emcee added for one lucky fan to get picked. Easier you see .So please STOP the born in june particular girl. No such person. 

Archived