[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@rikasnail

So by showing Eun Sang when he's singing Say Yes... Is to mean that he is asking her to say yes and also asking in the presence of Minoz will give her the courage to take the step forward??

Ok that's strictly my own ideas =))

Here's the link to say yes but the camera did not pan to the big screen so can't really see the CES part.

http://youtu.be/XbUoMPqLVu4

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minshin2046 said: I really have an question to ask 1. Why PSH picture is show only ! When he sing the painful love ? I know is the song do the heir ost ... But why only focus on PSH picture . 2. PSH is know as caring for friendship kind of gal .... Why don have any tweet from her .... She can sent video message or flower to LMH concerts rite? Why act like they are not close at all :-? 3. She can attends can cnblue n other guys friend concerts but why not LMH ? :-? Anyone can answer me this question ??

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

It's not TanEun couple now, it's Tongue couple. Kkkkkkkk

@huihuitang

Can we call them MinTongueShin =)) =)) =)) ???

Guest minandshin

Back to who was born in June...I'm just thinking, in Korea sometimes they keep the birthday according Lunar calendar...I'm just thinking maybe PSH birthday will be in June or was born according Lunar calendar...I donno, just an idea...maybe we can search for it....If no connection, just kidding this june staff...  :))

Why do they keep on showing us their tounges? Yah LMH PSH! We already know you two used those tounges on closet scene! No need to keep on reminding us! Hahahaha! :P

Guest tropicalgirl

My first reaction for LMH answer ideal girl is laughing hard. This man sure do have sense of humor. Thank you  LMH for giving us material to keep this thread fun. Or maybe he know that our thread move slow lately so he give us something we can talk about  :))

이민호 “가장 멋있는 캐릭터? 구준표, 김탄, 최영…결국 이민호

이민호는 “일단 매력있고 재밌었던 건 ‘꽃보다남자’의 구준표였다. 연기를 하면서 ‘이런 놈이 다 있나’하는 생각을 했다. ‘신의’의 최영과 ‘상속자들’의 김탄은 비슷한 남자 캐릭터였다. 최영이 어른 버전으로 자기의 사랑에 솔직했고, 김탄은 순수해서 때 묻지 않은 감정을 내비칠 수 있었다”고 설명했다.

“가장 멋있는 남자는 ‘시티헌터’의 이윤성이었다”고 꼽은 이민호는 “‘개인의 취향’의 전진호는 저랑 너무 다른 사람이었다. 그래서 색다르고 멋었었다. 하지만 그 모든 걸 다 한 사람이 저다. 결국 가장 멋있는 캐릭터는 이민호다”고 말하며 수줍게 웃었다.

>source<

In his concert, Lee Minho talked about his previous role since BOF like Gu Jun Pyo, Jeon Jin Ho, Lee Yun Seong, Choi Young and Kim Tan, but the main point is....

“Among all the characters I’ve played, the most good-looking one is the one who portrayed those characters - Lee Min Ho”

credit: hishotness.tumblr

minshinromeojuliet said: @rikasnail So by showing Eun Sang when he's singing Say Yes... Is to mean that he is asking her to say yes and also asking in the presence of Minoz will give her the courage to take the step forward?? Ok that's strictly my own ideas =)) Here's the link to say yes but the camera did not pan to the big screen so can't really see the CES part. 

Wow you guys are on fire today aren't you, I was laughing loudly reading your comments for a while now, thank you for being like you are, funny, witty and crazy in a sweet way   >:D<
LMH concert was today, I hope him and all of his fans had a great time, I am happy for him and for all his fans who got the chance to be there and enjoy his performance. I also agree with @destinii23,  this concert was more like a larger-scaled fan meeting, so it's understandable that PSH or any of his family and friends wasn't there because it was aimed mostly for his fans. I just hope that she sent him a message wishing him good luck or a gave him a phone call. Don't get upset that she didn't tweet anything about it, it would be too obvious and she mostly does that for the guys she has in the friend zone ;)I admit that I would love to see her tweet something about it, it would make me happy but as I said this concert was for his fans so it's for the better to play it safe. 
I was dying reading all of your comments about "the born on june" girl who is LMH type. First of all I got happy cause, well, I am born on 29th june and in the same year as LMH, 1987, onyl a week after him, I have long black hair and sometimes wear heals as I'm not that tall, hahahahhahah :)) So yeah, it got me excited :D But, all jokes aside, as we learned he was actually playing a game with his fans and I really don't think we should take it too seriously his descriptions of his girl type, he always says different things about it and it's not like the girl that he will be with has to be exactly like that, we all have a certain kind of type that we find attractive but that's just a superficial thing we base our opinion before we get to know people, usually what matters is how well you match, how easy you communicate, how well you understand and accept the other person, the outside appearance is important at first but then it becomes invisible as you fall in love with who that person is and not for what he/she looks like. I think LMH most sincere and meaningful description of his ideal girl is when he said someone who he can communicate well with and be himself with, and that is the most important thing, to actually be yourself when you are with that person, without trying too hard to impress. And it's not like he would say to the girl he likes "when were you born" and if she says for example "February" (if you know what I mean ;) ) he would say "oh I'm sorry, you're great, beautiful and I like you very much but I just can't date girls who are not born on June" :Phaha, so don't worry chingus ;)
We have to accept the fact that if they are dating they will be extra careful and secretive, we won't be able to see much things, that's for the best, if the end of it is for them to get married then I'll support it. 
@stucked, @giselle_tw, I LOVE your comments, please never stop posting, you are AH-MAZINGGGG >:D<
@pattituazon Your last steamy/hot chapter has left me in such emotional state, I don't even know how to describe it, my heart was beating faster and I was blushing reading it, you describe that hot scene so well without overdoing it, I cannot wait to see what's ahead, more steaminess maybe, haha! I love all of it, the way you put the  humor in their conversations, the way you write is so true to their characters, I love that touch of reality you always give them.
Have a great weekend chingus, I love you all, stay happy and healthy! Keep calm and keep on sailing! 

Archived