[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lightforyou

ThessC said:

lightforyou

said: Confess!LMH! Who is the girl born on June! Gahhhhhhh! ~X( is it PMY or bing bing

:(

( why not feb?! Gahaaaaa !

:(

( don't you dare show your butt dance again! :-w oh! But I'm kinda happy because my crush is born on June so... :x :\">

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thunderempress

when I searched the net, Kim Hee Sun (Faith) is born on June. But hey she's married so yeah..... :))
EDIT: On asian wiki she's born on June, but on Wikipedia she's born on Feb. So which is it? 

Guest minshinaddicted

Repost from PSH thrd...Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye acting like kids.. shin hye ssi what are doing with Woo bin up there.. ;):)

xwt.gif

maybe he don't wan't to put  all the hints instead he said June that's his b-day and you know LMH he keeps changing his ideal type so no worry and still he gave more hints that describe  PSH and june I don't believe it  out of all he said that describe PSH and then change to the word "JUNE"  [-X no no no the most funny excuse i have ever heard :)).one moe time I DON'T BELIEVE IT in a million years..  =))

in fact, no relation to what a person is born in the month of June with the ideal type? I think the ideal type only in view of the physical and the heart, not of the month of birth right? okay I will forget this one :\">
minshinaddicted said: Repost from PSH thrd...Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye acting like kids.. shin hye ssi what are doing with Woo bin up there.. ;):)

Ladies, why worry every word pointed to our SH except the month of birth ..as @ ravarie says its him month only he knows who....should I fill in the blank of his words...long hair,wears white,heels,culture arts..( PSH ) born in June ( I LMH ..knows who  is my ideal type..haha) so please just keep praying ..I guess PSH are waiting back stage to hug him ..hahaha delusional me.

Guest lightforyou

So Kim ji won is born on Oct....yuuuf #:-S safe zone so the one who is left is LEE MIN HO whaaaaaaat? LMH you want to marry yourself :-O I didn't know that he loved himself this much ;)) but that means that ouri PSH has to compete against LMH to win LMH?! :-O LOL! what am I thinking?! I guess it's because LMH didn't say feb but June instead :P what have you done to me LMH?! :o3

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

WHO the heck chooses their ideal type based on the month they are born?!!!!! This is a diversion... because his ideal type is like describing Shinhye in this pic... long hair check, wearing white check, heels check! Loves art (flower arranging) check!   :))
images_zpsf7cd0711.jpg

lightforyou said: So Kim ji won is born on Oct....yuuuf #:-S safe zone so the one who is left is LEE MIN HO whaaaaaaat? LMH you want to marry yourself :-O I didn't know that he loved himself this much ;)) but that means that ouri PSH has to compete against LMH to win LMH?! :-O LOL! what am I thinking?! I guess it's because LMH didn't say feb but June instead :P

lightforyou said: So Kim ji won is born on Oct....yuuuf #:-S safe zone so the one who is left is LEE MIN HO whaaaaaaat? LMH you want to marry yourself :-O I didn't know that he loved himself this much ;)) but that means that ouri PSH has to compete against LMH to win LMH?! :-O LOL! what am I thinking?! I guess it's because LMH didn't say feb but June instead :P what have you done to me LMH?! :o3

Archived