[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@giselle_tw  Gissyyyyy! - i lov the "i am gonna *censored* on you" BUTT DANCE!!
 its so cuteeee... though i am averse to the whole materialistic idea that it can giv out... its seems he really worked hard on personal tastes!! ( the drama, i mean) =)) =)) =)) 

and yes ofc, he takes the lead. Don't you think its a protective instinct "If you think we are in a relationship, know that I want it!" -- *loud&clear*

ok stuckkyy ( @stucked ) its Awkward right!.. but i am disappointed thats all you can say... :'(
look at me...  I LOVE the BUTT DANCE ofc a little less than the amount of love i store in my red red heart for him.. but still its right up there!!! :\">

and talking abt that presscon... (can't find the gif :/ ) 
edit.. aaahhh gissy i lub u.. if not gif.. PICs r enf... thats a connection btw.. u posted what i wanted!! =))repost3tvs.jpgqx5m.jpg

very very late edit : how did i not see the gif -_- 
tumblr_mud7ckhiRH1qzoptco1_400.gif

did he really have to HOLD ON to her and PUSH her with his BUTTs (ofc)... to move themselves to the center of the stage?? this is where i really come to believe that HE LIKES TO MOVE IT MOVE IT... n OH fyi... i like to ROLL IT ROLL IT =)) =)) =))
PS : i got hold on the laptop.. now did i say quiet??? Naaaah!!
edit : @huihuitang it is indeed a dreamcatcher pattern and its PURPLE!!

Thanks ladies,  I am not there in Korea but II know that LMH concerts gave away is so beautiful..love the idea,it seems to me, he still on The heirs mode or his agency smart idea of making money..I think this drama has made him very happy since BOF..I can't imagine he made a name in high school drama and continued making a come back with another same genre..PSH is an actress that made all the man she acted with interesting ,that is how I felt.She made anyone near her shines.Missing the Heirs, missing PSH and  LMH..I will never stop this ship until one of them announce that they are with someone else..so my MinShin Ship is sailing slowly, hope no one will jump ship.Loving all your post ,gif and pics..Thank you

heodangseunggi.tumblr.com/post/73682223201/bts-video-of-park-shin-hye-and-kim-woo-bin-trolling

I apologize for going of topic with PSH and KWB   ^:)^  , but it seems this video was just recently posted. I am hoping that there will more scenes of PSH and LMH like this. MINSHIN FIGHTING!!  :)

PSH text to LMH / 18/01/14
Yaaaaaaaah! OPPPPPaaaaaaH!
are you copying me??? [-(
hyemelon2011-9.jpg

because that certainly doesn't look like the way to your pocket! [-X
BePLfrPCQAA3uxC.jpg

Aishhhhh! why are you being so obvious??? :-SS  now i am gonna be trolled all over the internet  X_X  
except here.. maybe... 8->

Guest eka5566

Look at he eyes when he look to Shin hye
tumblr_mzcu57iXe61ql3sgwo1_500.gif

The Heirs BTS

Lee Min Ho with fake blood

tumblr_mzbaqu3Tqf1qbh321o1_500.gif

Kim Woo Bin trolling in the background. Hehe~

gotta love these two ^__^ ♥

tumblr_mzbaqu3Tqf1qbh321o3_500.gif

banilaria

said: heodangseunggi.tumblr.com/post/73682223201/bts-video-of-park-shin-hye-and-kim-woo-bin-trolling

I apologize for going of topic with PSH and KWB   ^

:)

^  , but it seems this video was just recently posted. I am hoping that there will more scenes of PSH and LMH like this. MINSHIN FIGHTING!! 

:)

Guest rjuliet

aaawww purple dreamcathcer light stick ;)...minho must be missing his baby girl so bad :x ...cant wait for the butt dance oopps i mean the encore concert :D ...

Guest rjuliet

oh my...sifbdjsssaianudidsisccpdijdjdis...cant find words ...@giselle_tw front view is super cuuuuteeeeeeee...hahaahahahaha...but @stucked rear view is unbeatable =)) ...minho ssi i looooooveeeeeee u :x

Archived