[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@shshs For you chingu!

http://youtu.be/OA8Lr4uoYwc Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye’s Section TV interview.

At 3:06 Shin Hye was asked who she’d choose between Jang Geun Seuk and Lee Minho, she said Jang Geun Seuk was her partner in the drama so she chooses Minho but she has to ask GOO HYE SUN!

Look at Minho’s reaction and how he was so nonchalant throughout the whole interview but he looked as if he wanted to fall out of his seat with Shin Hye’s revelation!

(and Shin Hye looked taken aback after too. It was like she had said something that she shouldn’t)

I like the nudge. 

It was like he was telling her to keep her mouth shut and keep quiet.  LOL!

Those were the days. 

Take note that this was taken a year after BOF has finished airing so Hyesun has no business being associated with Minho anymore in any which way.

Translations:

*** Section TV Interview: Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho ***

Narrator: In the place of filming of the CF in Incheon, appears an attractive partner, the handsome Lee Min Ho and refreshing young Park Shin Hye. 

Lee Min Ho (LMH): Long time no see

E (Interviewer): Same here.

LMH: It seems that I became more mature in 2010, although it has only been a few days.

E: In the new year, Section TV has also changed.

LMH: What has changed?

E: Outside the writers have a special request for you.

LMH: A wink again?!

Narrator: A wink has been given as a gift in a previous program.

LMH: The writers have been working hard. This is to encourage you, fighting!

(Question on the screen: How is the concept of today’s business?)

LMH: The concept is that Shin Hye and I are engaged and we are confident in the other.

E: Is there a hot scene today?

LMH: What kind of hot scene?

(They start the shoot)

Narrator: This is it! LMH recording and PSH, I feel a little embarrassed too. (NG) Lee Min Ho has a new NG because of shame.

E: LMH, PSH, nice to meet you.

Lee Min Ho (LMH) and Park Shin Hye (PSH): Hello!

E: Today is the recording of a CF for makeup. How do you care for your skin?

LMH: I always take care of my lips

E: Your lips are moist. 

LMH: Thank you.

(Interviewer shakes hands with MinHo ^ ^ U)

PSH: You two look just like the last time. In the first interview (the last time), I was also ignored because of Seul Gi.

E: Park Seul Gi? What happened last time?

(Images from the last interview xDD)

PSH: When we were seated, I was saying LMH SG sho
uld sit in the middle.

E: That was their first meeting during the last Section TV interview, I heard it was pretty uncomfortable.

[Pictures of the last interview showing the awkward moment]

E: I would like to reconfirm again if you 2 came.

PSH: We became close Oppa ~ ~ ah ..

LMH: Why do you do that?

(and this is why MinSun fans were crazy about Minho during this time, he was fiercely loyal to Hyesun and it shows).

Narrator: LMH was crowned the king of the CFs last year. LMH has made many CFs and has also worked with many actresses.

LMH: I did not become really familiar with Sandara, but we shot for 2 or 3 days but got no closer.UEE is friendly and has good personality. And I had a language barrier with Jessica Gomes.  

Interviewer: Did you talk to her?

LMH: Something like “you’re tired”

Narrator: PSH’s acting (as a boy) in YAB has created many issues for discussion

(Q: What is your current personality?)

PSH: I’m sociable, very much like a boy. Hong Ki is very shy with strangers. He will not be able to talk if he wasn’t next to me.

E: What do you think about her Lee Min Ho?

LMH: She has a good personality.

E: Does she?!

LMH: Yes

E: Lee Min Ho and Jang Keun Suk are competing in the same generation and are also friends. Who do you like more? Tell us please. 

PSH: Keun Seuk oppa is my partner in the drama, so i choose Minho oppa. I can also askGoo Hye Sun  with whom you’ve filmed a drama together.

(MH tries to stop SH )

PSH: I can not die alone.

(SEE? I can not die alone. meaning she has to bring Minho down with her and reveal something juicy too about him. Notice also how Minho immediately changes the subject after).

Host:That’s a better question!

LMH: I like Shin Hye.

(The host can sense a scoop and notice how Minho immediately changes the subject saying he likes Shin Hye even if no one was asking.  LOL!)

E: Why Park Shin Hye?

LMH: She makes others feel comfortable, and very pretty, and she is now beside me.

(LOL at Minho! Soooo witty how he chose her because she’s just beside her and was also able to switch the topic from Hyesun).

E: LMH’s next project has been announced, congratulations!

(On the screen: Personal Taste  is a drama about a guy who pretended to be gay with a love for a girl without manners and their silly impetuous, sincere daily life together!)

LMH: Telling a lie in order to move into a house, it’s a drama about a romantic love story.

E: But the promotion has been quite original.

LMH: I was surprised at the headlines today, LMH becomes gay.

E: I was also surprised.

LMH: Because my real sexual attitude is that of a man, i think it will not work if you just pretend.Should I learn something about homosexuals?

E: Let’s start now. 

PSH: Take your hand away.

E: Although I have a good impression of PSH, LMH attracts me more.

PSH: No! I hope in a future interview on TV, section TV has a reporter who likes me
more.

E: I really like PSH, but I like LMH.

All: Happy New Year! 

<:-P :\">  8-> Hope you enjoy!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jujuoye said: It's been a while for not posting anything and really sorry for being silent lurker lately due some workload and project.  Warm greetings to all of you and happy seeing more and more people joined this forum, really proud to see you all. >:D Wow unbelievable, happy 700th! :o

@huihuitang The picture you posted on LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR IN SEOUL ‘ENCORE’ (pg 698), do you think the girl on the right side was SHINHYE ?Really hope she will be there tomorrow..

@IsabelinaD then i get the part about GHS wrong :D may be because of the translations and because LMH said after this he like PSH so i understood that PSH told the IV to ask him to choose hhhhhhhhhhhhbut THANK YOU very much :-* :-* :x

remember guys PSH said she like to hear words such as beautiful and cute know LMH is always saying she is cute and one of LMH's ideal type is a cute gf
PS: PSH said she likes to hear beautiful and cute when they are fillming in LA the BTS idk witch BTS sameone post it here.  :-*

Good morning in my country, good evening/afternoon uri chingu... :-h. Happy 700 page...<:-P, Today LMH concert my everything encore... I hope he will singing his new song The heirs OST painful love.. :)

In this concert he's involves The heirs in it with official merchandise like pen figure Kim Tan and most I love it is light stick like dream chapter... I really want it the light stick... ;)

And I hope Shin Hye she will attending at LMH concert for support like she ever do to JYH CN Blue, LHG FT Island and JGS.. :)

nizzav said: remember guys PSH said she like to hear words such as beautiful and cute know LMH is always saying she is cute and one of LMH's ideal type is a cute gf
PS: PSH said she likes to hear beautiful and cute when they are fillming in LA the BTS idk witch BTS sameone post it here.  :-*

Guest rjuliet

his *cough excuse me cough* butt dance parade :D will be held today at 4pm KST ...looking forward to it ...this thread will boost up to 1000th pages if princess shinhye is coming to support her prince charming :x ...

Archived