[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused!  :-S 8-|
If PSH attends LMH's concert, there must be something going on between them.
If PSH doesn't attend, there must be something going on as well because she attended any of her co-stars concerts. Why not LMH? 
*Sob sob.. i m confused  :-O
"Kim Tan, Forward""Cha Eun Sang, Forward"

Guest pattituazon

La Dadaista said: @pattituazon
I'm also one of those who are severely addicted to your MinShin fiction.
I'm not sure if you still want some more suggestions from one of your loyal readers and from one of a hardcore MinShin shippers like me, if you do, please consider my following suggestions:

1. One of the best traits of our dearest Minho and Shinhye is their "SINCERITY" I and everyone can tell and the SBS Awards night is another outstanding proof of their sincerity. So I think both Minho and Shinhye are not good at lying especially to those who are close and important to them such as their parents, their managers/agencies and their closest friends. I hope in your upcoming chapters, you'll soon be able to find the ways to let Minho and Shinhye tell the truth to the people who are very close to them.

2. I would love to see Minho joined by a few of his close fellows (make it less suspicious) make another visit at Shinhye's parents' restaurant where Shinhye prepares a VIP room for him to meet and talk with her parents. (Does this make sense? ^^) The rest is up to your imagination.

3. I would also love to see the scenes where Minho and Shinhye privately and quietly date at Minho's secluded house in the suburb, with Minho's parents/sister to join them later for a family chitchat and for a meal cooked by Shinhye (Lunch would be better so that it won't interfere their precious romantic night...8->) When their romantic night arrives, I would love to see something wilder than intense kissing, but not as wild as making love, (I'm Asian, I don't think I'm ready for that...Hehe ^^) maybe wrapping around each other with their bare upper bodies. The rest is up to your wildest imagination. =P~ (Mannn! Am I violating the rule no.3? LOL) 8-}
Oh, don't forget add the following upcoming important events to your fiction:
  1. Lee Min Ho's concert in Seoul tomorrow (January 18, 2014)
  2. Park Shin Hye's Birthday on February 18, 2014 
  3. (Secretary Yoon) Choi Won-young's wedding on February 28, 2014
  4. What else? Any other ideas?
That's all for now...I guess...

Patti, I DO trust in your writing talent and your fantastic and VIRTUAL imagination. I'm dying to read your upcoming chapters as soon as possible. >__< Your MinShin fiction REALLY can keep my MinShin heart beating constantly but too fast too furious sometimes. Haha :-j I do appreciate every single word you wrote. Thank you so much. =D> :x ^:)^Don't ever give up writing for the MinShinners right here until our dearest Minho and Shinhye get married, okie dokie? \:D/

To all I will be very happy if PSh can attend LMH concert just like she did before to her boyband friend. Yes, why not? Is it more suspicious to public if she acts differently to LMH? My opinion is whether LMH and PSH lovers or not, shall she better comes to the concert..? I don't care to what the haters will say? They are only small group of fans, since I have seen from this thread and fanvids in youtube or vimeo, that so many minoz that admire Minshin. I hope her agency will not forbid PSH to attend the concert. My bless to you Shin hye girl... Hwaiting

miwasj

said:

I'm confused!  :-S 8-|
If PSH attends LMH's concert, there must be something going on between them.
If PSH doesn't attend, there must be something going on as well because she attended any of her co-stars concerts. Why not LMH? 
*Sob sob.. i m confused  :-O
"Kim Tan, Forward""Cha Eun Sang, Forward"

imels said: To all I will be very happy if PSh can attend LMH concert just like she did before to her boyband friend. Yes, why not? Is it more suspicious to public if she acts differently to LMH? My opinion is whether LMH and PSH lovers or not, shall she better comes to the concert..? I don't care to what the haters will say? They are only small group of fans, since I have seen from this thread and fanvids in youtube or vimeo, that so many minoz that admire Minshin. I hope her agency will not forbid PSH to attend the concert. My bless to you Shin hye girl... Hwaiting

Shin hye and kim woo bin at the china award ceremony, you able to watch the video? if not have download the video from letv app. http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2223075.html

Guest eka5566

MINSHIN SHIPPERS ..... HAPPY 700 PAGES  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ ( д) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

Guest destinii23

YAY HAPPY 700TH PAGES EVERYONE! :DI stayed up just for this hehe. <3
Happy Minshin dreams everyone :x
EDIT:562c11dfa9ec8a13249d838df503918fa1ecc0dc
if you can't see the image, right click and select 'open image in new tab/window'

Archived