[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Good morning ladies (and gentleman if any) :)
OMG I was so sleepy I couldn't write this out yesterday. Now that I have rested a bit, I just can't wait to mention this...
qu2x.gif
zvoi.gif
is0.gif
1bj4.gif
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS... @giselle_tw ! 
:\"> :\"> :\">
This is like... Outta this world, AWESOME! <:-P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mayada A

minshin8 said: The only one who's missing is the PRIEST :) heheheh 
69530_566570903428650_538376141_n.jpg

I can totally say that SBS DRAMA AWARDS was their special night! :)

and it would be moooooore special if they sat next to each other ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello everyone ,this is my first time in the tread,,I get a account cause your topics are verry interesting and funny though...hehehe

by the way i love park shin hye a lot!!for lee min ho so so...not realy..but i do love their loveteam..specialy i fthey are not in acting mood..

i have a feeling that their is something going on the both of them..

and I read alot  about haters on the side of shin hye...dahhhhhh!!!

one thing haters go to hell!!!!

Guest minshin8

Hello @IsabelinaD :) 

Guys..If you observe really well these pictures you'll get a dirty interpretation hahahahI don't have the courage to write it down....but GUYS let your imagination fly on its own! LOL =)) =)) hahahahahaha
photo382508.jpg1000010_679345048784561_1426687870_n.jpg

Naughty MINHO hahahahah :)) :))

Guest minshin8

Mayada A said: guys loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool just noticed :
minho's eyes when shinhye says she wants to marry asap... priceless ♥ ♥ ♥ at 6:11 omoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest itybittykitty

MMEDH said: itybittykitty said: Mayada A said: guys loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool just noticed :
minho's eyes when shinhye says she wants to marry asap... priceless ♥ ♥ ♥ at 6:11 omoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest ziooom92

minshin8 said: Hello @IsabelinaD :) 

Guys..If you observe really well these pictures you'll get a dirty interpretation hahahahI don't have the courage to write it down....but GUYS let your imagination fly on its own! LOL =)) =)) hahahahahaha
photo382508.jpg1000010_679345048784561_1426687870_n.jpg

Naughty MINHO hahahahah :)) :))

Guest itybittykitty

digging through my stash I found this cute press con interview moment...looks lik LMH is very eager to hear the answer...

tumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio2_250.gif

tumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_muqo4uSWzN1siqvhio6_250.gif

@branwen...hahaha..you're funny chingu.... :D

ooooo..closet kiss again...Hahahah.. never bored discuss about this..heheheheh...I try watch again and want to hear the sound for the last kiss..but not hear anything huhu.. talked about the sound. Hahaha..if someone here know how to delete background music@song from the video, we can clearly hear the kiss sound..hahahahhaa...I remember one member here ask her friend to edit the song but dont want because her friend not ship minshin..her friend ship chunhye (park yoo chun n yoon eun hye- Drama I Miss You)..her friend already edit and remove the background music and clearly hear the sound kiss...so lucky...Hhahaah..but for minshin if someone can do that .its bonus yo us..ehheheehhe.. (sorry sound like pervert)...miane..miane chingu.. X_X X_X

I know this has been shared before, but as I was re-watching her in YouTube again, I find this clip of hers very endearing and touching. How come I am still able to be so touched after watching this for so many times already? She's really genuine in her actions, I guess that's why we can really feel her tenderness and love and genuine sadness.

Love her! I wish I can join her in fanmeeting this 2014.

Archived