[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look what I noticed in this video, omo omo omo !!! That LMH's stare!!! when she said "I like to listen to words of compliment like "beautiful" and "cute" and listen to her voice when she said that phrase....omo omo...it's like when in the SBS drama she said "thank you, oppa"

Here is the link of the video. Look at min 1:06 and you can listen LMH's real laugh at min 1:50!! so cute
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17dhob_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-making-film-episode-3-part-1_people

1525508_679200905465642_56115264_n.jpg

Gissy! truuu... once i had to delete all my nian kisses coz my neice wanted my phone...

but these r for keeps.. no kid is getting my phone... or i better find a gallery lock! lol

i hav said this before.. saying again.. i loveeeee t last part of t kiss... tats my shipper heaven! :\"> ;;)

Guest myhepyending

OMG....i can't believe i'm saying this....but i believe this part is where u gurls said the tongue was in action right???  X_X X_X X_X
is0.gif

T-tongue??? Tsk. Guys.

Remember.

Rule#3.

It exists. Like the wind.

(-_-)

Aish. Screw it. :)) :)) :))

Personally, I don't think there's no *ahem* tongue. (sorry minors)
Coz.. I think that LMH is a gentleman. (-_-)

Fine. I think there is. :)) :)) :))
Like a second. He did. He forgot he's on take. Forgive his ungentlemanly behavior. He's only just a man. Paired with the most inexperienced kisser in KDramaland full of kissing scenes.

ALL HAIL KIM EUN SOOK FOR THIS PAIR!!! ALL HAIL!!! :)) :)) :))

aniyong.. wow... now i am here.. i can't stop smiling, laughing and giggling while reading all the post here.. thank you so much, it makes my day beautiful and colorful, even their drama end, still i remember all the episodes there and most of all that night .. "the awards night" :) 
last november, while i was searching for their names i found this thread, but when i search it again, i couldn't find it anymore, but last week i am able to find this and here i am now.. :D
please let us not loose hope for them.. they are so lovely and really good to be together..  as i analyze their actions.. their is something between them.. the awards night it was not scripted, their actions and speech.. not all.. right??
i asked one of my friend ( the admin of minshinshippers in fb, she became my friend ) that i have read a lot about the other leading man of psh that they have a couple clothes/rings.. but she told me, not to worry because it was only sponsored.. she's a fan of psh so she knows a lot, and i am a fan of lmh .. :))) i so love his smile and his acting.. so from what i saw.. they have a communication right.. "hello sydney" thing.. maybe wearing those clothes that they wore during their wrap up party is a sign that they miss each other.. 
guys.. thank you so much for this thread.. let us support this two until they will make their wedding announcement 5 yrs from now.. :)))
i so love you all.. fighting minshin couple :)))

Guest minshin2046

Omg !! Even how many time we all shipper have seen the hot kiss scene ... Your guys still can find something new about it .... U r killing me softy .... But hot too.... =)) I think our OTP don know we shipper can find so many things with this so little bts n drama scene ! =)) Omg , u can see LMH really have the enjoy looks kissing PSH .... U can c clearly in the slow motion gif !! That really something new... N c the 1 gif he really like thinking for so long want to kiss PSH ...u can c him bite her upper n lower lips .... X_X n PSH really like bite LMH lower lips too ... Omg

Guest tropicalgirl

Thank you for all my chingu in here. You girls really make my day. Just had a bad day and bad weather in my country. And this thread make me laugh and happy again. This afternoon i actually wanted to tease you by saying are we over with the closet scene since no one post about it and then i open this thread. KISS KISS KISS everywhere (what about rule number 3???) The amazing thing is i still get butterflies on my stomach each time i see closet scene :x. I hope no one will reenactment this scene on dramafever hahaha

Guest tropicalgirl

IsabelinaD said: jysab said: @huihuitang I though I was the only who noticed that! Lol! I kept on repeating that part because they were caught off-guard. LMH mistakenly pushed back PSH in her tummy! Human error it really was!

Archived