[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giselle_tw said: @wienya I can understand your feeling :) . I don't know if this experience is the same, but that's how I felt when people criticized about Shinhye in Heartstrings. Yes, HS rating was not good, but that doesn't mean that drama is bad. as a starangel I really respect SH hard work for it. She learn to play gayageum instrument from scratch till she got certified. I love her character in HS, because she is bubbly and funny. Compare to EunSang her character in HS was way better. 
Having a rookie writer made the storyline loosing it direction. She also injured bad car accident. And after the accident she even show up the drama set with a wheel chair. And refuse to give up. At some scenes she have to get up but since it really painful her she have to hold it, but after "the cut" she's cannot hold her tears because it was too painful for her. Yonghwa her partner in HS, even said this is the first time he sees SH cried for pain, and he don't know what to do to help her.
HS director even decided to stop the shoot because he cried seeing this girl dedication, he said, while holding the camera he felt like he pointed a gun to this girl. Then they have to modify new scenes in hospital so SH can rest in bed, people even can see clearly that her face still brushes and swollen due to the accident. She's being hospitalized but yet, she insist to continue to shoot. HS also facing many problem, rookie writer messing up, till the head director need to step out and do the writing. Change of director, episode deduction. It's really tough time for her, and yet she can finish the drama proudly. I think that also the reason why starangel cheers Gyu Won character. Because we know how hard her work during the project. And its pain to see other people criticized it :-SS
I believe many starangels also not really fond to Eun Sang cry cry character in The Heirs :D . But the funny thing is, the character that we/fans don't cherish the most turn out to be the one that cherish her the most :D . So I'm really happy for her. 
I think the same happen to Mino too. Although many minoz not really fond of Kim Tan, but we cannot deny that Kim Tan really the one that bring joy to him the most *at least for the mean time :) . I think it's clearly shows how he loved Kim Tan so much, because by doing this project his popularity risen up even more, he get to fulfill his dream to get a team awards, I think I also believe that he was in his happiest stage during The Heirs *cmiiw 
Anyway, that just my two cents :D

@giselle_tw
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing the stories about uri PSH behind HS!!! As a new fan of Park Shin-hye, I really have no idea about her past stories especially to this tiny details! Your sharing really touched my heart... I can't even imagine how bad it was for uri PSH during that time. This girl is SO dedicated to her work --- it's a matter of time her dedication be rewarded and I believe after The Heirs she really has proven a lot and she deserves every credit for her sacrifices for the past 10 years of her career life! I think I am falling in love with this lady even deeper now! 
In my humble opinion, from what I've seen her works so far, I think uri PSH has grown appropriately. That means to say, she really actually chose her roles well. She was 19-year old (20-year old Korean age) when she played YAB, so her character, quite childish but appropriate to her age. Then she was 21-year old (22-year old Korean age) when she starred in HS. Appropriate as well since she played college/university student. And though in The Heirs she played high school student but her character displayed maturity that's appropriate to her age, IMHO. I shall skip the rest of her dramas but I hope you ladies received my points well :) I really love that even though she has been in the industry for so long and some said she has not received her credits well... But I think as a normal person she grew up well. Perhaps that's why she's so down to earth and lovable like this. I love this lady in this ship so much! :x
Apologize if this is OOT. I just had to share this.

Jennifer Santos said: @ stucked..funny people still question if PSH is natural..hahaha go to her early work...she did not change at all only the part that need to grow or expand...anyway she is in the industry to look the best and despite her best you still notice her imperfectness.Got to get some rest till tomorrow and back read.

Guest rjuliet

the most important here we love minshin because their awesome chemistry in heirs and their lovely off screen interactions also...therefore, despite all of our differences in taste, keep going forwad in supporting minshin chingus..

giselle_tw said: I seriously worry over her love to this shirt :)) what's make her love this shirt so much I'm really curious. I don't want my girl to be pointed as "the one who don't have new shirt, wears old shirt"  hahahaha :)) There must be a story behind this shirt. I never see her doing this before :)

@giselle_tw : i love the way u describe PSH  as well as LMH and their hard works in entertainment world ... let me add 1 more thing that is PSH does portray another side of her in big screen (a.k.a movie) as an actress -mature and in to the character- whereas LMH always bring the most of him in every drama he played ... i would really love to see them pair in a movie
[-O< [-O<

Guest minshin8

I'm beginning to think that LMH might have bought that shirt for her! hahahaa obviously i'm joking.. but who'll never know hahahahaIt is a very special shirt for her.. isn't it??  =))
1006370_578965598851722_2127995300_n.jpg

mmmmhhhh.. PSH, are you hiding something?? 
perhaps...?? hahahahaha
lee-min-ho-present1.jpg

lee%2Bmin%2Bho%2Band%2Bpark%2Bshin%2Bhye

you two naughty people!! hahahahah 8-} :-bd

for chingu who still missed the heirs and hesitate to watch other K-drama, why don't try to watch my love from another star or prime minister and I? both drama are funny though my love fr another star has much better ratings than prime minister. I suggest all of you to watch both drama...

Guest pattituazon

@TerryG Maybe... I'm really one of Shin Hye's staff members and I'm telling you the story as it truly happened? :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA jk thanks for all the nice words again, everyone! :x

Guest anhay59

Hi, I am new here, but I've foolowing this thread since the SBS 2013 drama awards. Anyway, I've watched all the episodes of The Heirs. There is this scene in episode 18 (towards the end of the episode), when PSH (or Eun Sang) gave her right hand to LMH (or Kim Tan). I noticed she was wearing a ring on her 4th finger. Then, If I remember correctly, PSH took a picture of this hand with the ring in her vehicle and posted it on her instagram or weibo account. Wonder who gave her this ring, that she took a picture of it on the same day that this episode was shown. Anybody with a good guess?

Guest branwen

wienya said: and yes we, minoz, really love Minho as daejang,,,I'm sorry, it's your opinion of course but your statement seems that you say minoz will always love all of the characters that Minho portrayed, minoz will always like all Minho's drama whether it has bad storyline or not...
the truth is many minoz expressed that they don't like kim tan, gu jun pyo character, they don't like the heirs, personal taste story line at all, but minoz really appreciated Minho's hard work and effort for his projects...as well as Faith, we minoz, knew how Minho's hardwork in Faith although many issues and problems happened to Faith. We're proud of him, how he overcome those problems...
so, I'm sorry but saying he doesn't excele sageuk is just inappropriate...because yes, Faith was his sageuk drama,...he doesn't have many experiences...I'm sorry if I offended you, but yes, we admitted that everything that related to Faith is still a bit sensitive, because we knew exactly his sorrow at that time...so I'm so sorry to say this...

Archived