[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@myhepyending..I love the gif and pic..but I can't help it my eyes will straight goes to the lips....his lips is the most interesting part of his face..its yummy especially what he did to PSH/ES lips in episode 16..hahaha .Many more about LMH body to describe but I shall wait until the times come to share some interesting part of LMH..hahahaShould we start with PSH  body too..hahaha.We have discuss so many topics ,their talents etc...because both of them are very quiet..what are they doing playing Tom &Jerry game ??? 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lee-min-ho-faith.jpg

I think his best hairstyle is from Faith. He look really manly and most handsome there too ... compare to the other role he had, he even more masculine in Faith compare to City Hunter. I think he was too thin back in CH and Personal taste. 
Too bad I still haven't finished the series, I follow the drama religiously since its started. But loosing my interest in mid section. Not because I don't like the OTP, surprisingly I like the OTP, maybe because KHS played as independent woman not clingy type of girl, and she's really funny there too :D. Reason I didn't finish it more to the story line, its kinda loose in mid section maybe around episode 8-end. I'm still stuck in ep 10. But yeah, he look the best during Faith time. No wonder minoz crazy about him during Faith :) he was so heroic in that drama. His body and costume also the best. In Heirs, he look good too, but if you compare it with Faith he was looking damn handsome in each scene *try to beat that :)). Get what I mean ? It's like double dose of handsome Mino :D
Sadly, for me personally, its not enough appealing to make me finish the drama because i need to feel attached to the storyline. I prefer slow start but up in the mid section. Rather than great start then loose its charm in the mid. :-<
lqd9bryrjqiw7daonb69.jpg
AvrnJO9CEAAmIWz.jpg:large

Guest uuee219

World shipping make you unhealthy. You didnt focus on daily activities, even I cant sleep because of this shipping every 15min I keep refresh this thread lol. How crazy I am?! Lol =))

Guest minshin8

uuee219 said: World shipping make you unhealthy. You didnt focus on daily activities, even I cant sleep because of this shipping every 15min I keep refresh this thread lol. How crazy I am?! Lol =))

Guest rjuliet

I love minho eyes, nose, lips, jaws, legs, hips :D...haha basically all of it :D

and shinhye has flawless skin, smooth hair, cute lips and chin and *ahem glamorous body :D

@ghada14..hai chingu..hmm..I know what you feel for minshin.. :-B everybody here pray and wish they became a real couple one day... both LMH & PSH need to be strong and brave to facing world 'IF' they announced they are in relationship in public..of course we dont want our OTP feel hurt each other because now they both on the TOP..more focus to career and the same time they didnt hide their feeling too (if they love each other)..for me, whatever from time now..I will support & pray for their happiness..its hard to me if they choose another person..because I'm still ship this couple until they announced the real situation..maybe on that time..this ship will be sink and support by individual after this..so..chingu.. dont worry ok..think positive and continue to support our OTP..ok...peace.. \m/

Guest branwen

I watched Faith too, for the story. I'm not a hardcore LMH fan but I've watched his dramas from BOF forward (not every episode of BOF though).
I think LMH fans would love it, but... mian... I couldn't. It was airing at the same time as Arang and the Magistrate and I decided to watch Arang first because I liked its consistent story and plot lines. If only the writing of Faith was tighter and more consistent, I would have loved it because it had so much potential. I appreciate LMH's fighting scenes and his efforts throughout the drama, but I don't think he really excels in sageuk dramas. Maybe it's the voice... hmmm...

But most Minoz loved it so, I guess if you loved LMH, you'll love it because he really did well in the fighting scenes.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I watched Faith too, for the story. I'm not a hardcore LMH fan but I've watched his dramas from BOF forward (not every episode of BOF though).

I think LMH fans would love it, but... mian... I couldn't. It was airing at the same time as Arang and the Magistrate and I decided to watch Arang first because I liked its consistent story and plot lines. If only the writing of Faith was tighter and more consistent, I would have loved it because it had so much potential. I appreciate LMH's fighting scenes and his efforts throughout the drama, but I don't think he really excels in sageuk dramas. Maybe it's the voice... hmmm...

But most Minoz loved it so, I guess if you loved LMH, you'll love it because he really did well in the fighting scenes.

I love the fact that uri Park Shin hye is not skinny but her body's slim, slender and very feminine --- a combination of exercise and healthy eating. She really represents real women, and that's one of the many things I so envy and love about her :x She's truly at her best body now! 

Guest eka5566

This a bit OOT... I want put this in a spoiler but I don't know how to put it ..
There is no news about Uri Minshin ...I'm a bit bored ....
This afternoon I've just finished re-watched The Heirs.I do not know which drama I want watch again, so took the decision to re-watch Heartstring.I just finished 2 episode and I'm glad to see Park shin hye in HEARTSTRING she is very beautiful and when she plays a traditional musical instrument I was amazed at her ...This  Girl in a very Awesome ...Who is the lucky guys who will get her?That's a BIG question for me ...
My delusion began to drift ...Is the man is Lee min ho , Jung Yong Hwa , Jang Geuk  Suk or another guys ....I'm dizzy thinking about it .... Shin hye sshi why are you always so fit with all your co star ....
But I think again that's the greatness of uri Shin Hye ...I said in my heart ... Anyone who becomes your partner I'll always support you( I'm sure and pray that you will always with Lee min ho .. Amen ... )

A photo of Park Shin Hye's brother revealed,'Is Park Shin Hye really a natural beauty?'

park.jpg
On January 13th, Park Shin Hye tweeted about B1A4's "Oh My God","It's a song that my brother participated in the guitar session and song arrangement. The song is good. Your guitar skill has improved"

After that a photo of Park Shin Won - Park Shin Hye's brother was revealed, and it became a hot topic. His appearance is far too different from Park Shin Hye which led everyone to doubt about whether Park Shin Hye is really a natural beauty or not.

Park Shin Won then replied on the topic,"My sister showed me a comment,"I thought Park Shin Hye is a natural beauty". My sister is really a natural beauty. I'm like that because I only focus on guitar and don't care about my appearance"

cr. http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/01/a-photo-of-park-shin-hyes-brother.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Archived