[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I mean I thought Madame Tussauds did better in a lot of their wax figures. But why couldn't they do better for LMH....... Photo below proves it, I compared it to that photo on the left because that seems to be the hairstyle they're going after for the wax, but look at the wax.... I just can't...... LMH's face is big and flat looking on the wax, and his eyes looks like it's cross-eyed. The wax looks like an ajumma on some of those asian movies who tried to dress up like a man......
I think the eyes and the hair is way off, they could make it way better to resemble him.

jy8m.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leim said: I mean I thought Madame Tussauds did better in a lot of their wax figures. But why couldn't they do better for LMH....... Photo below proves it, I compared it to that photo on the left because that seems to be the hairstyle they're going after for the wax, but look at the wax.... I just can't...... LMH's face is big and flat looking on the wax, and his eyes looks like it's cross-eyed. The wax looks like an ajumma on some of those asian movies who tried to dress up like a man......
I think the eyes and the hair is way off, they could make it way better to resemble him.

i feel here, its all gloom...

why oh why, shall love not bloom?

fear is, the road to doom

lets just give hope all the room...

GoodEvening dearies...

lets see...

couple clothes & accessories - i personally hav a lot of belief in it, coz of well my HyunMin ship. But then again... i hav other more certain reasons to believe, and whn 2 people wear a *only one in the whole wide world* piece, u obviously believe!

but otherwise you guys are right.. most of these stuffs are sponsored. So clinging to bracelets alone... i dont think is prudent.

But again as for LMH and PSH recent color coordination, once or twice is coincidence... but turning up in t same color for 3 consequetive occasions. i dont think it is. Mayb LMH holding on KT costumes n wrap up party has his usual clinginess to it.. n ofc red is PSHs fav... but u know what.. why match!!!?? lol

anyway as i way materialistic ain't as realistic as the signs of love... it was there in that REAL kiss, it was there in that WRAPUP hug... it was there during every minute of the 5 hrs on 31Dec2013, whether she was there or not his eyes never got tired of giving outright stares to his right. he held her hand, twice, he hugged her once but more precious were those tear tat swelled him, when she shuddered... LOVE is what will behold our ship... all others are bonus points! lol

keep up the hope ;))

Lov

Ress~

PS : @trust3 Thn u must hav watched Indian shows?? :/ lol

Park shin hye BTS for holika holika :xPretty as always and sexy~~
Bd7TszvCMAA4kkO.jpg

WAW~~~!! =P~tumblr_mtgz7e3Faw1rlheefo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzdwdovFXt1ssymmco1_500.jpgtumblr_mzdwdovFXt1ssymmco2_500.jpgtumblr_mzdwdovFXt1ssymmco3_500.jpgtumblr_mzdwdovFXt1ssymmco4_500.jpg
cr from holika-holika naver, and then I'm capture and re-upload on my tumblr (rikaapr.tumblr.com) bcause I can't find the URL and I can't save it from holika holika naver :-w

such a beautiful woman.. lucky guy who had she is .. :\">

hang on there chingus! shipping is really hard! just wanna share this tumblr post about shippers..

"..you just want a billion page book about their entire lives beginning to end and how their lives are intertwined with one another's and how beautiful their love is."

we do not get much info about them these days, so saaaad.. :( waiting and praying for good news. [-O<

and about those "couple" clothes or accessories, some can just be coincidences among celebrities..but it looks cute hehehe

121130-lee-min-ho-12.jpg 

de3fc10cbb183899364fd1fff4214712.jpg

looking good in a not so cool suit LOL
Yoon%2BShi%2BYoon.jpg
11729363.jpg
vs2.jpg

madewell said: I am going to be honest with you. I am not the kind of girl who pays attention to their couple outfits or accessories because they don't draw me and everyone wears the same brand. I honestly think Minho and Shinhye have the same taste in fashion. To me, the crucial thing is their attraction to each other, their feelings, or their body languages on and off screen. They already made a statement that if they are in a relationship, they won't make their relationship public. Minho has learned something after he got caught by Korea Dispatch. I think the Behind of Scenes, interviews and 2013 SBS Awards Show are good enough for me because that's how I became a MinShin shipper. Actually, I shipped them back in 2009. I wasn't shipping them completely, but I thought they were cute together and was hoping for them to work together again. My dream came true~ :D 

zaizai_f4_only said: EXPECTATION:Can't wait to see yeobo picking me up at the airport!
REALITY:Ah i'm a superstar... yeobo cant pick me up.. my fans are the one who pick me up... :|*while thinking he went to the wrong way* =))

imagination of the day :D

leim said: I mean I thought Madame Tussauds did better in a lot of their wax figures. But why couldn't they do better for LMH....... Photo below proves it, I compared it to that photo on the left because that seems to be the hairstyle they're going after for the wax, but look at the wax.... I just can't...... LMH's face is big and flat looking on the wax, and his eyes looks like it's cross-eyed. The wax looks like an ajumma on some of those asian movies who tried to dress up like a man......

OMG that wax figure of uri Lee Min-ho....  8-}  8-} That was like, way off! WAY off! They should re-do, they really should!  X(  Uri precious LMH's like 100x more handsome than this! 

Anyway, I am watching YAB now and just starting on Ep 2 and I'm telling you OMG THIS DRAMA'S FUNNY! Uri PSH was soooooooooo cute and funny and adorable in this! Thank you for strongly suggesting, chingus! The way she's using her spit to put off the fire... OMG daebak!

:))

Guest myhepyending

@faidaris I think you should try watch Dalja's spring also....I think it would be your cup of tea also....kinda sexy~ ;)) I started watching I need romance 3...last night was it first episode. ...I kinda like it also.....sorry for being oot.... ^:)^

Guest rjuliet

@faidaris its funny rite, and tae kyung antics is just priceless...lol...anyway rom com is my genre...but if uri minshin is in any genre, perhaps do I like it? lol

Fantaken pic posted a month ago. Cha Eun Sang strolling down the street with manager Jun. wish it was Kim Tan! :P
235f731a5b0f11e38fee129d6d056cfd_8.jpg
gram_le: #박신혜 봣는데 난 학교가 더 중요하니까..안녕...상속자들 안녕~수요일날봐요ㅎㅎ 
google translate: #ParkShinHye is more important to the school because I saw Davis neunde. Heirs Bye Bye ... heh heh Wednesday at me.
CR: http://web.stagram.com/p/601803863518960154_475915085#ok2Sfp7YtUGWuZlY.99

rjuliet said: @faidaris yes yab is very funny and cute, its a feel good drama, jgs was superb in there, and shinhye is at her cutest...the writer is hong siters, as famous as kes who wrote heirs, her works include some of the most popular drama such as the greatest love and the masters sun...but u should watch faith, u will see minho at his best performance there, he plays a legendary general, a very charismatic role, not quite like the otp, but seeing minho as a sword master is amazing :x ...he could star in japanese or chinese or hollywood movies with the best asian directors based on his performance there I think...or maybe its just my cup of tea :D

Now, that news about LMH receiving love calls from the US is bothering me. Though if he decides to do an american-produced movie, I hope he sharpens his English! It's okay baby~ Really? Hahaha.I guess my shipper heart is still weak. I mean, what if he doesn't have time to meet with PSH? Assuming they are indeed dating. Or just in the stage of getting to know each other.Thinking back, LMH himself said he hopes for everyone to go towards love in his winning speech for Top Excellence, right?Now, he said that but he himself isn't going to? When the attraction he has towards PSH is so obvious?
It's raining so heavily at where I am, and I think that's why I feel so down right now LOL.To bring meaning into this post, here's an old fancam which all of you have probably seen before.

I loved that LMH wanted to hold/touch PSH that he didn't bother to fix his windcheater from falling lol.

Archived