[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

yeah I lurked into minmin or minsun thread too and my heart cant bear it...I even hardly could rewatching boys over flowers or continue finishing city hunter and instead jump into rewatching heartstring and flower boy next door to see baby girl interaction with other hot actors, which turned out to be more bearable for me personally...aigoo maybe because we are women so we tend to protect our kind..lol..with shinhye its different case, all her co stars are hot and handsome but her chemistry with them are all good in a best friend vibes, not sexually intense and angsty like minshin had in heirs (miane minors)...maybe because the writer intentionally to make heirs as a teen sexy romance drama just like minho said in dramafever ep 22...but their intensity looked real, especially on minho side in every scenes he had with shinhye it looked like he tried so hard to press his burning desire the whole time and finally could let it out in the closet kiss scene, which release shinhye hidden passion inside too, and the result is, boom, it explodes...lol

even before when minshin hasnt starred in heirs, I always find all minho past co stars are not compatible with him so all his past dramas couldn be my faves as I have to like the otp to love the drama and make it my fave...but with heirs its weird coz I have been anticipating since the news announced that shinhye will be pairing with minho...its a dreamy couple...so I guess heirs is truly boosting up their careers because it attracted more new fans...and inspiring a lot to make fanfictions both taneun or minshin couple are intriguing and makes us curious...i have been a kdrama fans since autumn in my heart and watch hundreds of it so u could ask me some about past drama and movies or couples...perhaps, do I know it ;) ...whilst some popular dramas are good in the scriptwriting or the storyline, others are good in the otp chemistry or physical compatibility, and for me heirs posess all of them...thumbs up for the casting..all characters suit them well..

I hope minho wont take a long time to announce their relationship, although he said he never announce publicly all his relationship before but hey people can change right...if announcing it is better then why not do it for the sake of their long lasting love and us their shippers :D :x ...but if not then we just enjoy shipping and spazzing and being happy with just the way it is...

sorry for long post :D

Guest tansanglmhpsh

couple items are the most delusional things  in shipping-land tbh

I don't know if they dated or dating but most K-celebrities wear a lot of sponsored items and the trendiest/hottest fashion (for free) so their fans can see it and buy them... I'd not base on that to judge if one is dating another LOL

If based on similar items, everyone in the Kpop and the World are dating each other, right? Here is an example.

tumblr_mzdcjlIgHb1qetk1ro1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzdcjlIgHb1qetk1ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzdcjlIgHb1qetk1ro1_1280.jpgtumblr_mzdcjlIgHb1qetk1ro3_1280.jpg

KWB also wore that sweater.

722d75b4ed5b408e5363c0d19933874c.jpg

All 4 must be dating each other? lol

tumblr_mzdcjlIgHb1qetk1ro2_1280.jpghttp:

That's y I'm pretty careless about the similar clothing. For Shinhye it's might be that she really likes that outfit while LMH still hasn't let go Kim Tan yet. He still dress and talk like Kim Tan. That's why you see him wear Tan's outfits

But it's still something  fun for you guys to talk about or the other shippers, too. I mean after so long they have nothing to talk about besides the similar outfits. We will get there one day because I don't see any official news coming out of them even if PSH and LMH really dated. It's both their wishes and for their best anyway

chingu yah. I cant see two of the pictures. Im dying seeing those pictures.

LEE MIN HO. 
Even his name is gorgeous! LOL! :))
Ahhhh what a slow day today. I think I shall start rethinking about watching a new K-drama in my long list of to-watch K-dramas. Maybe start with YAB instead? I have come to enjoy their songs and live performance on YouTube. I have started FBND before but still stuck on Ep 2! LOL! I have tried watching Faith but perhaps sageuk drama isn't for me :)) History was never my favorite subject! I will never watch CH because of his reel became real relationship LOL! Too many things to consider, ahhh why is life so complicated like this? LOL!

rjuliet said: yeah I lurked into minmin or minsun thread too and my heart cant bear it...I even hardly could rewatching boys over flowers or continue finishing city hunter and instead jump into rewatching heartstring and flower boy next door to see baby girl interaction with other hot actors, which turned out to be more bearable for me personally...aigoo maybe because we are women so we tend to protect our kind..lol..with shinhye its different case, all her co stars are hot and handsome but her chemistry with them are all good in a best friend vibes, not sexually intense and angsty like minshin had in heirs (miane minors)...maybe because the writer intentionally to make heirs as a teen sexy romance drama just like minho said in dramafever ep 22...but their intensity looked real, especially on minho side in every scenes he had with shinhye it looked like he tried so hard to press his burning desire the whole time and finally could let it out in the closet kiss scene, which release shinhye hidden passion inside too, and the result is, boom, it explodes...lol

Guest rjuliet

@faidaris yes yab is very funny and cute, its a feel good drama, jgs was superb in there, and shinhye is at her cutest...the writer is hong siters, as famous as kes who wrote heirs, her works include some of the most popular drama such as the greatest love and the masters sun...but u should watch faith, u will see minho at his best performance there, he plays a legendary general, a very charismatic role, not quite like the otp, but seeing minho as a sword master is amazing :x ...he could star in japanese or chinese or hollywood movies with the best asian directors based on his performance there I think...or maybe its just my cup of tea :D

rjuliet said: @faidaris yes yab is very funny and cute, its a feel good drama, jgs was superb in there, and shinhye is at her cutest...the writer is hong siters, as famous as kes who wrote heirs, her works include some of the most popular drama such as the greatest love and the masters sun...but u should watch faith, u will see minho at his best performance there, he plays a legendary general, a very charismatic role, not quite like the otp, but seeing minho as a sword master is amazing :x ...he could star in japanese or chinese or hollywood movies with the best asian directors based on his performance there I think...or maybe its just my cup of tea :D

I am going to be honest with you. I am not the kind of girl who pays attention to their couple outfits or accessories because they don't draw me and everyone wears the same brand. I honestly think Minho and Shinhye have the same taste in fashion. To me, the crucial thing is their attraction to each other, their feelings, or their body languages on and off screen. They already made a statement that if they are in a relationship, they won't make their relationship public. Minho has learned something after he got caught by Korea Dispatch. I think the Behind of Scenes, interviews and 2013 SBS Awards Show are good enough for me because that's how I became a MinShin shipper. Actually, I shipped them back in 2009. I wasn't shipping them completely, but I thought they were cute together and was hoping for them to work together again. My dream came true~ :D 

Guest rjuliet

@faidaris aah I see, so ur cup of tea is a romance or romantic comedy drama rite...yab is one of the cutest kdrama...it made jgs and shinhye became hallyu stars...

oot, but if u want to see another stars besides minshin, u can try full house too for past drama, shk was at her prettiest and cutest there...coffee prince is also very heartwarming drama, yeh is at her best and cutest there...

faidaris said: LEE MIN HO. 
Ahhhh what a slow day today. I think I shall start rethinking about watching a new K-drama in my long list of to-watch K-dramas. Maybe start with YAB instead? I have come to enjoy their songs and live performance on YouTube. I have started FBND before but still stuck on Ep 2! LOL! I have tried watching Faith but perhaps sageuk drama isn't for me :)) History was never my favorite subject! I will never watch CH because of his reel became real relationship LOL! Too many things to consider, ahhh why is life so complicated like this? LOL!

rjuliet said: @faidaris aah I see, so ur cup of tea is a romance or romantic comedy drama rite...yab is one of the cutest kdrama...it made jgs and shinhye became hallyu stars... oot, but if u want to see another stars besides minshin, u can try full house too for past drama, shk was at her prettiest and cutest there...coffee prince is also very heartwarming drama, yeh is at her best and cutest there...

Guest tohruminhye

Poororo ‏@badideth2h

[NEWS] 이민호 오라 할리우드도 눈독 Lee Min Ho receive love calls not only in China but also in hollywood! http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=038&aid=0002454778  pic.twitter.com/gOMN871pLX

cr: twitter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKfaGZ-kGVWG9p_jw0wp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrLCd9Wr8rdYfbe7goIRR

soo..min ho will be in hollywood again??...ahh my OTP will be busy dis year..when will they have time for each other..they should take a rest go back pack vacation @honeymoon (like KB & MGY) at Europe or Paris or Rome or Hollywood again?? oh..mybe not hollywood, so many people know them..

(soo boring today..haha not much news about our OTP) :))

Guest rjuliet

why they choose projects that make them so busy separately, they can choose projects that can make them busy together like doing many interviews, overseas tours promoting heirs, new cf, or even new movies, heirs fan meeting and so on...haiish I should be their manager instead..lol

faidaris said: LEE MIN HO. 

Guest almontel

why are there no news about MinShin??? otoke???
i've just been watching some YT videos and this one is about KT's Heirs fashion, my vote is the first one...which I'm sure is EunSang's fave too...when he was taking off his shirt...ke ke ke..

Guest branwen

Didn't have internet for 4 days ~X( ~X( and I have 50 pages to back read. How can you guys be so active when there's really nothing much to analyze?? What will happen when the official DVD is released in Feb or March?? I imagine I'll need to back read like 30 pages a day. I'm complaining and yet.... I'll still back read because your posts are really awesome. Crazy shipping world. :))

Btw, I still see some people are kinda annoyed with Kim Ji Won because of that call sign and she was sticking with LMH. The only thing I saw from that was, KJW didn't know a lot of veterans there in the awards night and she was closest, I think, with LMH and KWB (many scenes together). So she was sticking with LMH or probably the Heirs casts because she may have felt a little out of place.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

EXPECTATION:Can't wait to see yeobo picking me up at the airport!
REALITY:Ah i'm a superstar... yeobo cant pick me up.. my fans are the one who pick me up... :|*while thinking he went to the wrong way* =))1016340_410867332393093_1383787819_n.png

imagination of the day :D

Archived