[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

pattituazon said: I'm not one to over-analyze clothes haha and I love that you guys do and I always start snickering because I find the 'coincidences' cute. But seriously, it's starting to get to me. Why are they wearing the same clothes all the time? And Min Ho is super rich, how come he keeps wearing Kim Tan's clothes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know his latest airport outfit isn't exactly the same as the one he wore to the wrap up party but it's super close. Reminds me of Shin Hye at the airport wearing the same top she did at that wrap up party.
Are they trying to drive us crazy??? ARGHHH  ~X(  8-}

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

hi @minshin8 glad to make u laugh :D ...thats the song shinhye posted in her twitter few days ago when minho was still in wuhan...so, yeah delulu mode is always on :D ..

I dont know their promotion schedule for heirs yet, but hoping it will be released soon, as it is also important for actors and actresses to support their drama overseas...their fans abroad are equally important in making the drama successful as their korean fans..so, I think although they are busy with other things they will still make time to do promotion together hopefully..

anyway chingus dont get itchy yet, of course shinhye zodiac compatibility will match well with anyone born in 1982 and 1986, therefore ysy hb and yoochun match her 90 percent according to chinese zodiac..

just keep the faith for uri minshin, let them decide what is best for them, and us as their fans should only be supportive whatever their decision is.. *peace, love and hugs

Guest eka5566

imels said: @eka5566 : is this what you want to know? don't be surprised!
The compatibility rating for hyun bin and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)

The compatibility rating for park yoochun and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)

well we often in delulu mode. Since we guess there people around minshin visit this thread, then I hope SH will get a suspense/thriller movie, and MH get romcom movie with his idol actress SHK. But for SH, I hope she will be paired with Sung Joon not WB his idol actor. SJ is also a 90’er, he isn’t popular, but he’s really good in acting.

1485931_741730809189227_853787665_o.jpg

Sung Joon and Park Shin Hye

ps-etude-houses-couple-0110.png

I am so late with what I've just read randomly in Dramabeans. Shin Hye was initially chosen to be Geum Dan Ji for Boys Before Flower, pairing with Lee Min Ho? What the heck they didn't choose her? However, it was just a matter of destiny when Lee Min Ho got his huge success with Go Hye Sun for that drama. I watched KBS Drama Award when LMH-GHS won Best Couple Award. Both were nice, but no intense eye-contact between the two during the interview. Probably they felt shy, whatsoever. The comparison between Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye's on screen 'oppa-dongsaeng chemistry' in SBS Award, of course, was different. Too many gigglings, hahaha.

Back then to 2009 when Etude House chose Lee Min Ho as their new face, together with 20-years-old Park Shin Hye, how awkward they were. Hehehe. I, myself, often smiled like mad. Then destiny brought them to star in The Heirs. Despite of 'lack-conversation' when we watch the fancam uploaded during the shooting, I'm pretty sure the candid moments between the two are just for themselves, as Min Ho said, no publicity. Kkkkkk

The shipper spirit is always burnt in my heart. Best wishes for all of you, friends, who keep this thread more fun and alive. Whatever happens in the future, thanks to MinShin who introduce me to a family here.

1524886_413876352076669_1585456661_n.jpg

huihuitang said:
I am so late with what I've just read randomly in Dramabeans. Shin Hye was initially chosen to be Geum Dan Ji for Boys Before Flower, pairing with Lee Min Ho? What the heck they didn't choose her? However, it was just a matter of destiny when Lee Min Ho got his huge success with Go Hye Sun for that drama. I watched KBS Drama Award when LMH-GHS won Best Couple Award. Both were nice, but no intense eye-contact between the two during the interview. Probably they felt shy, whatsoever. The comparison between Lee Min Ho - Park Shin Hye's on screen 'oppa-dongsaeng chemistry' in SBS Award, of course, was different. Too many gigglings, hahaha.

Back then to 2009 when Etude House chose Lee Min Ho as their new face, together with 20-years-old Park Shin Hye, how awkward they were. Hehehe. I, myself, often smiled like mad. Then destiny brought them to star in The Heirs. Despite of 'lack-conversation' when we watch the fancam uploaded during the shooting, I'm pretty sure the candid moments between the two are just for themselves, as Min Ho said, no publicity. Kkkkkk

The shipper spirit is always burnt in my heart. Best wishes for all of you, friends, who keep this thread more fun and alive. Whatever happens in the future, thanks to MinShin who introduce me to a family here.

Guest eka5566

lolzred said: eka5566 said: imels said: @eka5566 : is this what you want to know? don't be surprised!
The compatibility rating for hyun bin and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)

The compatibility rating for park yoochun and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)

Good morning fellow MinShin-ers! How are you today?

Looks like we're quite quiet today. The thread's moving rather slow. Are you all still watching the drama? :-? Or the kissing scenes? I saw someone re-posted the closet scene still cut again in previous page I think. Ahhhhh love it! LOVE IT! LOL! I am still, from time to time, out of boredom, will re-play that scene too. What a lovely scene. The best kissing scene I have ever watched. The chemistry was undeniable. You're in denial if you can't see it! LOL!

Ahhhhh I forgot. It is public holiday in my country today, LOL but not elsewhere! Feels like weekends, minus the slower moving forum of course ;)

I have noticed that we're discussing couple compatibility based on birthdate now? Well, I am not a believer on that, but it is interesting to learn their compatibility together. Anything that shows a good sign, is a good thing for me! LOL! Keep doing and sharing things like this, my ladies!

Have a great day!

@ faidaris our country is totally a well rested country don't you think...hahaha so we can rest while watching The Heir again and again.I am missing both of them.I am trying to watch other drama but I can't ,because I spend most of my free time at soompi MinShin thread, waiting for news and the beautiful gif ,that The Heirs have provided and our beauties whom are  gifted with words and talent on posting and analyzing everything..hahaha..

Guest tansanglmhpsh

Hello chingu! I'm new here but! I've been lurking on this thread for a long time. Im a school student so dont have much time to check on this thread so i decided not to register on soompi but now since this thread are getting quite day by day i want to share this. I think it hasn't post here but if someone did, im sorry. Did you guys noticed at episode 17 or 18 when KT meet CES in the rainy day with umbrella.they inner shirt was quit same but i dont know. But if it was seriously same as the colour looks same though, there was something going on. You know, the outfit they wore while filming the heirs are not been sponsored right? So i hope you know what i mean.

Okay, this scene when Eun Sang didn't attend school and went somewhere. Park Shin Hye wasn't on the set then. So, can we guess Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye texted each other? Why did he smile? Plan to wait for each other in the cinema set? Kkkkkkk

1511234_441972585902377_2071563051_n.jpg

Archived