[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luminousdo

Ah, that news about Changjo picking PSH as his ideal type is old news. Early 2012 news hahaha.

He changed his ideal type to Park Hasun not too long after that. Lol.
And the angel thing, we (teen top fans) are called Angel. Just like LMH's fans are called Minoz and PSH's fans are called Starlight Angels.
I'm a Teen Top fan and Changjo is my ultimate bias you see. He is 19 and he is my oppa. Lol okay sorry for being off topic.

That picture of LMH with that girl in the blue dress is pissing me off. Hahaha.
LMH-ya, stay loyal to your PSH! I know you didn't feel the tingle like you did when you held PSH's hand, still..

I really can't wait for the release of the director's DVD. I'm just hoping they'll include A LOT of Minshin's BTS and NGs. Heck, I don't give a damn about KWB/KJW/CJH and others! I just need my Minshin moments :((

The news about Teen Pop made me feel so dissapointed: I was a loyal fan of PSH, then the Heirs came to me like a drug. I start to like LMH a bit. Of course, I can feel the strong chemistry between them. Every day I kept reading our thread to find a good news about them. This thread just like my drugs which I have a take 2 doses a days :). But since many misleading news going on such as a girl sitting when LMH push up or big Nana makeup girl who friend with MH and his ex. Then old news from Teenpop. It s all accumulate in once time. It make me loss my support. I still love PSH as always and LMH too but I'm worry about our ship gonna sink. That's okay. As Unni @Jennifer Santos mentioned ; at least two of them happy later with their half choice I still support them. I don't want them dating then break up easily. I want them have more firmly relationship.

Sorry for my confusing post. I use me phone so the screen was so small .:(( love you all

Jennifer Santos said: Hi  again ladies .I tried to stay away but this thread is so addictive..since it holiday tomorrow so here I am doing night shift.hahaha.@ rikasnail you jealous? so am I ,green with envy, how I wish I am PSH or LMH manager or his entourage.I am going cuckoo.Its quiet now, this thread is going very slow so here I am filling the blank,giving it a push..where all of my friends, why are quietly lurking? Come out and play..missing all of you lovely ladies.

micasan said: Hi Everyone!
This is my first post BUT definitely NOT my first visit in this AWESOME thread. 
First and foremost, let me THANK each and every one of you who's posting, delurking, lurking and spying this thread. My life, as a MinShin shipper, has been incredibly great because of you.
I do not have much time for now due to some RL stuff so I will just share with you my first MinShin photo. Hopefully, I can share my POVs soon.

@ luminousdo. Its hard to be a shipper but always remind yourself everyone has a purpose in life and God has plans for each one of us including our OTP..be strong dear.I always pray for everyone who is in contact with me.Love all of you, this ship has gone through so many storms and yet it still sailing...

Guest tropicalgirl

xiux said: Anyway, I finally had the time to watch the vimeo links someone posted earlier (sorry I forgot who but THANK YOU for finding it) and I realized the translations from pg639 are not for that vid! The vid has since been deleted so I found a new link and translated it. It's super cute because like most of the guys that interview PSH, the dude is a SMITTEN FANBOY lol :D There's some stuff that must have been lost in translation because some of the q&a don't sync up, but for what it's worth, here goes...as usual, stuff in parentheses is my own thoughts.

Guest tropicalgirl

faidaris said: amidara said:I was definitely gonna buy the DVD. But then my friends said it's too pricey and I shouldn't spend my money on it. But, 500 mins BTS?? Really????? It's a must-buy then!  :\">

Guest tohruminhye

min ho arrival..Bd3A6TRCUAE__u6.jpg
Bd3QYTUCEAA84LX.jpg
Bd3SVu9CYAE6bIQ.jpg
Bd3VDyOCQAAlX61.jpg

hurmm...does this cloth or coat remind me back then @ wrap up party?? seems the same...but not maybe..haha delulu~~
cr twitter..

Guest MarieN1430293183

Finally found an internet connection, immediatly connected to soompi and... Oh my! I have missed 70 pages :((
But I don't mind back reading, spending 3 days without MinShin sucks. Welcome to the new members! Keep coming guys! I love you all :x

*go back to countryside where I have NO connection*

Archived