[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning peeps!! >:D<
Hahaha so his ideal type changed from not too tall clear skinned cute girl to a assertive and caring one.... Looks like his ideas are becoming more clear. And I tell you from my HyunMin experience when ideal type changes to someone you hav seen around the guy... It means IT's HAPPENING =)) =)) =))
And So MinHo is gemini O:-)... That's my ideal type.... I mean SHIN Hye's =))
Of course forever I have known that Aquarius' ideal type is Gemini... I even had one in my life... But I guess you gotta hold on... I remember he was the last person who came up to me before I left my school to move out of town... And now I ended up with a Cancer, which is good too >:P and I hear LMH is a crossover Gemini to Cancer =)) Shin Hye girlllllll DONT LET GOOOO... ;)

Well anyway... My b.a. Lit friend does say that zodiac are just arbitrary lines we draw to keep our whims in check... Or whatever =))
LorenHaze said: mi7chimes said: i literally fell off my bed seeing this :-SS http://m.weibo.cn/2388398030/3655350869775641?sourceType=sms&from=1042095010&wm=4260_0001

I don't know much about zodiac, especially if it is a borderline zodiac (meaning someone was born on days in the turn of the sun), and the one we knew was LMH. Some sites said that he is cancer but others said gemini, so he has characters combined of both zodiacs. If he is cancer most of the cancer  characters do not fit to Aquarius, but if he is gemini his characters fit to Aquarius. Maybe because of his borderline characters, sometimes he has doubts of which type of woman should be his ideal type. When he met SH who is Aquarius, his gemini characters made him choose SH as his ideal type. Because of it sometimes we confuse with him, is he in love or not in love with SH? Is he choose or not choose SH? Yes, I am confused too.   
PS: I hope the image could be seen ...

It's my first post here, so pardon my long-windedness. :D 
Confession of a shipper
At the start, I never bothered myself with LMH and PSH off-screen, even though I've been following The Heirs week in week out since beginning of November. I only got slightly curious after episode 16 (yup, the kiss that didn't seem staged at all), and even then, I was never really serious about the ship. What really got me entrenched in this fandom were the individual interviews they had after the drama ended, SBS revealing so little BTS of the two leads ever since they got back from US, the cryptic tweets from PSH, LMH's agency's strong stance against any questions about his love life or PSH when he was in China for promos, and of course the lack of outright denial of a relationship by our OTP. And then, there's the SBS drama awards. If I had any doubts before... well, I'm now a staunch believer. Romeo and Juliet? Hand-holding? Congratulatory hug by LMH? LMH's eyebrow twitch? LMH's speech about "being honest about love"? LMH's unconcealed happiness watching the ep16 kiss scene? AND the lack of denial of relationship? And why on earth were they so shy around each other! 
Btw I've been trying my best not to over-analyse their choice of clothes (*grey sweater cough* *sky blue coat cough*), but the checkered red scarf?? That's one too many coincidence! 
But even if the ship is not real, well... I wish the best for the both of them. They're both great people and deserve true happiness.
Okay sorry for the ramble. Time to get on with life hahahahaha.

@stucked what long name??? :-O [-( Lol now repost this also...

仁川で~❤️ RT @2622kmino: 気をつけてねぇ〜❤️“@MinozChileOFC: Lee Min Ho apto Wuhan Tianhe 12.01.14 pic 4 cr 申筠妍LeeMinHo pic.twitter.com/XXoKRgw00W

— Min♡ (@mino_minmin)

January 12, 2014
In this the outer one looks different. Thank god!!! Or I would think he has become PAUPER after spending all his money on HEIRS wardrobe ( but same same inner one) =))

@mi7chimes 
Hi chingu!
It's the exactly report about LMH changed his number. That was posted here. Her last message for him was "Tan, please give your cellphone number to your mother". ahahaha  =))
ps: I'm not spanish, I'm from Ecuador (South America) 
;) 

Archived