[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lilyrose81

Them wearing matching colours is either their way of teasing us, or merely just a coincidence, or their stylists are playing matchy-matchy. Hmmm naughty coordis. 8-}

And LOL at the photoshopped selcas! Fans (including myself) were super desperate to see their selcas at the wrap-up party! =))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This moment, we are the center of the world
The dazzling sunlight shines toward us
The birds sing, a rainbow is in the sky
At your sweet whispers
Your my one and only moon
Pulling at my heart
maybe lmh send this song link to  psh?

AH. @xiux or @wowyifan or @kjkfan7 HELP? Hahaha! Thanks.

It's both Korean and Chinese. A repost for @rikasnail

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/H7_ZrON9ngY/

Hope there's minshins stuff asked on his interview. Hohoho. Thanks guys! *hugs*

I'm happy to saw this thread more live day by day because we always keep minshin faith.Someone had just said If we love someone your Aura like glowing without your knowing,so what I saw about Minho...even he had to be skinner than before and look tired because busy scedule but for me he is still His aura and yes...I believe he is in love with someone cough you know who cough so....minho ssi always keep contact your girl.I know both of you still keep in touch from I phone and maybe he change his number because he want to protect someone from antifans,You know many artist at korea got hack even we just found from twitter case like eunhyuk case but...who know...I meant Minho is hallyu star who want to know about his daily life ,so to keep protect that he love he had to change his old phone number and do not sharing to anyone just for uri shinhye #:-S Sorry for long post ^:)^

By the way I just update my FF I AM NOT A CINDERELLA http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237/5 I hope you like it and keep posting about minshin guys..I loved to read that :x

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! *dying*

photoshopped or not, I wanna see more of these after listening to that song!!! Maaaaan.

Saturday is delusion day! :)) :)) :))

at first i didnt even realize it was merged lol... i was like OMG OMG OMG... thn whn i dlded and took a closer look i couldn't stop laughing... stilll... itsss sooooo OMG!!!!!

Them wearing matching colours is either their way of teasing us, or merely just a coincidence, or their stylists are playing matchy-matchy. Hmmm naughty coordis. 8-}

3 in 2 days... no not coincidence.. i don't think so. its anything but coincidence!! =))

Guest thunderempress

@nizzav I live in Cavite. :)
I've been lurking in LMH thread and I saw this gif:
THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID! :))I think it was a cut from LMH's Good Day. He was supposed to pose near the cow, but the cow suddenly walked away and then he ran after it. He's really cute haha, that's why I find him perfect for PSH. He would surely make her laugh with his antics.
ibnRh4xl5QqhK8.gif

cr. to source

thunderempress said: @nizzav I live in Cavite. :)
I've been lurking in LMH thread and I saw this:
THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID! :))I think it was a cut from LMH's Good Day. He was supposed to pose near the cow, but the cow suddenly walked away and then he ran after it. He's really cute haha, that's why I find him perfect for PSH. He would surely make her laugh with his antics.
cr. to source

Guest lilyrose81

@nizzav I live in Cavite.

:)

I've been lurking in LMH thread and I saw this:

THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID! :))
I think it was a cut from LMH's Good Day. He was supposed to pose near the cow, but the cow suddenly walked away and then he ran after it. He's really cute haha, that's why I find him perfect for PSH. He would surely make her laugh with his antics.cr. to source

TOTALLY ADORKABLE. Like TOTES. ADORBS. I CAN'T.

Wish I could quote the gif but gah it's okay. I don't want the thread to be closed down so I surrender myself to the rules haha.

O:-)

Archived