[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest crazybees4

@ravairie  totally agree! :)>-  The exchange rate made it much more expensive  :( :-S But for Minshin, and our shipping  :)>-  I cannot wait to see the director cut part.   :D 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin Hye has updated her twitter 

ㅈㅓ도 음악 참 좋아하는데요, 제가 한번 들어보겠습니다. ㅎㅎㅎ 이 노래 참 달달한데요?

#너만보여 http://bit.ly/1cToT3b ” 달달해도 이렇게 달달할 수가 없다 ㅋㅋㅋ

오늘 오후 5시 10분 MBC 우리 결혼했어요. 본방사수! 우리 세영언니 나온데요ㅋㅋ 아... 이 여자 나 내버려두고 이렇게 결혼하네...

Guest thunderempress

nizzav said: nizzav said: thunderempress said: @pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

Guest rjuliet

just realized that shin hye was wearing blue coat and low v cut at the event that showed her *ahem glamorous body which is min ho fave colour and then baby boy replied her sweet gesture by wearing red and black scarf which is his baby girl fave colour and what she was wearing at the airport...so now to make it even and closing the colour coordinated saga of these two chinese events, min ho is wearing baby blue coat with low v cut ...lol...so sweet u both :x

Guest tropicalgirl

crazybees4 said: @ravairie  totally agree! :)>-  The exchange rate made it much more expensive  :( :-S But for Minshin, and our shipping  :)>-  I cannot wait to see the director cut part.   :D 

faidaris said: lilyrose81 said: Does PSH have any events today? Or tomorrow? If she wears polka dot then...... I'm gonna call the priest and get them married. LOL JK JK. But imagine how cute it is for PSH to appear on an event wearing polka dot after we see LMH in polka dot today what in the world of cute that is. Lolol.

faidaris said:

hohurm said:

@lameoser tq chingu!

Looking at the gif, i wonder who paired up Eun Sang with Tan and Young Do for the class project?

Oh ya, I wondered too! Any idea chingus?  8-> It couldn't be that either KT or YD paired themselves all together right? 

I think both of them asked Bo Na and Chan Young to be part of the group (or more like forced themselves to be in it), since the maximum number of students per group was four. Maybe Bo Na and Chan Young were annoyed so they decided to just do it themselves, told the teacher, and set the three up in Mango Six. Hahaha. That's just my theory. LOL

Good insight! That is a logical explanation hehe

Guest minandshin

Hello chingus ...still I'm back reading...so I'm here...just 30 pages remains :D   ...To catch up with this thread harder than to prepare for an exam in my University...May be I'm not qulified to be minshin sippers   :D:D  Fighting!!!!

Twitter update. I was LOLing while walking at the implication. Hahaha! Shin Hye yaaaah.... *hugs*

@ssinz: 오늘 오후 5시 10분 MBC 우리 결혼했어요. 본방사수! 우리 세영언니 나온데요ㅋㅋ 아... 이 여자 나 내버려두고 이렇게 결혼하네...

@PSH_Translate: @ssinz Wish you watch this > today 5:10 MBC We Got Married. @2012_sy is on the show~kk ah.. this girl got married this way abandoning me...

OMOMOMOOO... >:) You wanna get married soon baby girl? HAHAHAHA! :)) ;)

cr. as tagged

edit:
I do wonder and sometimes dream that LMH and PSH are in WGM. *sigh*
Fanfiction much. *sigh*

Archived