[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two days, like am in a park where everyone in this thread are gathered for chattered, laughed, shared pictures to each others. I am glad here we are still have wisful thinking and decide not to talk about the issues. But can use that issue to make a joke. Yes I see, there are few of this member not joined us lately because of their principles. How can I say? But I hope they will join us again.

I want to say thank to you all... keep sailing.

@ravairie

I was feeling so sleepy on this hot afternoon and now I'm all teary eyed and wide awake!

Thank you so much for bringing this to us :x

They have so many moments; whether it's TanEun or MinShin, there can be one thousand and one permutations of the lovely scenes in different videos and they never fail to touch me.

Something in them that is very pure and true... Just can't describe it. But can really feel it. Seriously I have never felt this way, I'm feeling I'm in love with their love 8-> (does that even make sense for a mother like me to say that???) haha

Guest tropicalgirl

mi7chimes said:

lilyrose81

said: But as I was reading uri LMH's Soompi thread yesterday, I was attracted to one of the comments sharing that we should all help to protect uri LMH and whoever he chose to date as we do not want re-occurrence like what happened to his previous publicized relationship. It made me wonder too, on how we can help to protect, he/she really has a point. This MinShin forum is a public thread, it's easier for the reporter / yellow journalist to make assumption and get information as I have learned from Myung Soo

:)

) But then come to think of it, I couldn't help myself to share my happiness here! #-o  Well I am still thinking, though...

Jennifer Santos said:hahaha@ faidaris because you keep posting the kissing scene..I guess some thought you are not single but I know by your insightful buttons, whenever I post about the kiss ,many past pages before...I just started now, lots of house chores to do,my living room is like a laundry mart now..stop by to rest and back reading..hahaha

Guest crazybees4

@tropicalgirl  I did pre oder for a DVD through Yesasia!  
I have to confess I don't know how to copy your post like others did.  Stupid me :(   I am not sure I just click " Quote   I am quite clumsy with technology and don't want to do thing wrong. If anyone can give me some advice will be great.

Guest rjuliet

owh my god daebak *bona style ...baby boy and baby girl sure love their fans by spoiling us with their subtle and lovely hints...keep spazzing chingus...they re slowly coming out of the closet or back into the closet doing what their expertise lol ...minshin are real :x

Archived