[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@IsabelinaD , I love your signature very much :) although i want to know what was happening there, and why were they laughing like this, but whatever i love it hhhhhhhhh

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest westlife

shshs said: @IsabelinaD , I love your signature very much :) although i want to know what was happening there, and why were they laughing like this, but whatever i love it hhhhhhhhh

The most important thing about this part, is when in the parody her father told him that he had to marry with a heiress, and then, she appeared, so he had to marry her. How happy he felt about it, because he smiled in the exactly moment she dropped off the car.
w08.gif

q9n.gif
cr: giselle_tw

Guest eka5566

From : On January 9, actress Kim Sung Ryung was a guest on KBS Radio Cool FM “Lee Sora’s Music Show” and talked about her relationship with Lee Min Ho.

On this day, the radio show had a special segment called “Superstar” which Kim Sung Ryung was a guest of. Radio DJ Lee So Ra asked Kim Sung Ryung about her recent SBS drama “The Heirs” and her co-actors. She wondered if Kim Sung Ryung has kept in touch with them.

Kim Sung Ryung answered that even after the drama had ended, she still kept in touch with Lee Min Ho. In the drama, Lee Min Ho played the role of Kim Tan. Kim Sung Ryung had played the role of Kim Tan’s mother Han Ki Ae. She proudly stated that after the drama had ended, Lee Min Ho had contacted her. Kim Sung Ryung had made the newspaper headline of being ill after the drama, so he messaged her because he was worried about her health.

She continued with the statement that after the message, he had changed his phone number. Thus, she does not have his number anymore. Kim Sung Ryung lastly added “Tan! Please give your mother your phone number”. The last statement brought laughter to the radio DJ and staff member.
CrLink: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/10/lee-min-ho-in-contact-with-drama-the-heirs-mom-kim-sung-ryung/#.UtCFj5m9LCQ

MBC Section TV - Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye Interview @ Etude FC shooting

can you bring this video with eng. sub. Please ?

Based on this video, LMH still addressed PSH as ShinHye-ssi.

Nowadays, he just called her ShinHye.

I believed they have been really close now.. yohoooo....

;)

YO! GOOD MORNING GUYS! :D

*yawn*

I am dedicating my first post today to @minho818 (rawrrrr), baby girl @lightforyou (dance! dance! pft..), @sheila88 (bonjour! :) )

HAHAHA! looooove yah all to bits.. gotta eat breakfast first.. *yawn*

AH. Oh yeah. Of course we ALWAYS ship ShinHye to her co-stars. Like ALWAYS.

NOT. (-_-)

*smack* *smack* *smack*

Is this thread called Ship-Shin-Hye-to-anyone? Last time I checked it's called MinShin (Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye) thread. *smack*

Aish. THOUGH, it is funny you created that account just to post that. HAHAHA! :)) :)) :))

Okay! Food first! :D

sorry guys late noticed  did you know that one of PSH favorite color is red I think LMH knows that she likes red color thats why he wear red scarf.:x

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

stucked said: YO! GOOD MORNING GUYS! :D

*yawn*

I am dedicating my first post today to @minho818 (rawrrrr), baby girl @lightforyou (dance! dance! pft..), @sheila88 (bonjour! :) )

HAHAHA! looooove yah all to bits.. gotta eat breakfast first.. *yawn*

AH. Oh yeah. Of course we ALWAYS ship ShinHye to her co-stars. Like ALWAYS.

NOT. (-_-)

*smack* *smack* *smack*

Is this thread called Ship-Shin-Hye-to-anyone? Last time I checked it's called MinShin (Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye) thread. *smack*

Aish. THOUGH, it is funny you created that account just to post that. HAHAHA! :)) :)) :))

Okay! Food first! :D

http://youtu.be/6ecRicucqbE

this has to be one of my favorite interview with LMH ,he's too adorable !!!!! :x
I like especially the part from 1:23  =)),that mom is hilarious,she just left her kid for Min Ho !!!!! 
and there is also the part from 1:36 ,,Do you like LMH more than you like your husband?                              Right now I like LMH a lot more!!!!! ''(and then she started giggling just like a crazy fangirl :)) )
lol at those 2 ladies !!!! but I can't blame them,I would probably be the same ,even if I was married, with kids =)) =)) =))

Hello every one ....
Guys, having seen LMH action of rubing lips made my mouse searching and found this ....

Touching the face.

If a person is interested in you, he'll keep touching his chin, his ears and his cheeks.

It means that he or she is subconsciously fixing the lies.

This is a combination of nervous and autoerotic actions.

When we're interested in somebody, our lips and the lower part of the face become very sensitive to stimulation.

If you're smoking, you'll begin inhaling more often. If you're drinking something, you'll begin taking more sips.

You enjoy touching your lips, and what is more, you let the other person know that a kiss is not far off.

(from the art of reading sexual body language _cr to daily cognition blog) ...

well ... someone was thinking of something , someone was analyzing something , someone wanted more ... oooooo my delulu mode on ... LOL

stucked said: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002416231

현재 ㅇㅁㅎ 외에도 배우 박신혜나 ㅈㄱㅅ, ㅇㅈㄱ 등이 팬미팅에서 갈고 닦은 노래와 춤을 보여주 며 해외 팬들에게 사랑받고 있는 스타들이다. 톱스타의 위치에 있는 이들에게도 춤과 노래는 경쟁력 확보를 위한 중요한 분야가 돼버렸기 때문이다viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

OMO. What is this? HELP? ANYONE?
HAHAHAHA!!!!! :D
@kjkfan7

Who looks better with her? HAHAHA! :))
I kid! Hee.

On January 9, actress Kim Sung Ryung was a guest on KBS Radio Cool FM “Lee Sora’s Music Show” and talked about her relationship with Lee Min Ho.

On this day, the radio show had a special segment called “Superstar” which Kim Sung Ryung was a guest of. Radio DJ Lee So Ra asked Kim Sung Ryung about her recent SBS drama “The Heirs” and her co-actors. She wondered if Kim Sung Ryung has kept in touch with them.

Kim Sung Ryung answered that even after the drama had ended, she still kept in touch with Lee Min Ho. In the drama, Lee Min Ho played the role of Kim Tan. Kim Sung Ryung had played the role of Kim Tan’s mother Han Ki Ae. She proudly stated that after the drama had ended, Lee Min Ho had contacted her. Kim Sung Ryung had made the newspaper headline of being ill after the drama, so he messaged her because he was worried about her health.

She continued with the statement that after the message, he had changed his phone number. Thus, she does not have his number anymore. Kim Sung Ryung lastly added “Tan! Please give your mother your phone number”. The last statement brought laughter to the radio DJ and staff member.

CrLink: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/10/lee-min-ho-in-contact-with-drama-the-heirs-mom-kim-sung-ryung/#.UtCFj5m9LCQ

Why did he change his number? Hmmmmm :-?

By the way, Good morning guys!!!

trust3 said: Hello every one ....
Guys, having seen LMH action of rubing lips made my mouse searching and found this ....

Touching the face.

If a person is interested in you, he'll keep touching his chin, his ears and his cheeks.

It means that he or she is subconsciously fixing the lies.

This is a combination of nervous and autoerotic actions.

When we're interested in somebody, our lips and the lower part of the face become very sensitive to stimulation.

If you're smoking, you'll begin inhaling more often. If you're drinking something, you'll begin taking more sips.

You enjoy touching your lips, and what is more, you let the other person know that a kiss is not far off.

(from the art of reading sexual body language _cr to daily cognition blog) ...

well ... someone was thinking of something , someone was analyzing something , someone wanted more ... oooooo my delulu mode on ... LOL

Archived