[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"MBC Section TV - Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye Interview @ Etude FC shootingcan you bring this video with eng. sub. Please ?

guys i noticed sth now!and im excited to share it with you!!B-) i was watching the sbs interview with shin hye & min ho,when the mc asked shinhye to say the best scene of taneun, minho was thinking deeply and he did the same tongue gesture in sbs awards,and then he said the kiss scene and shinhye hit him..my conclusion:
1-every time he thinks about the kiss scene his tongue come out as he used it in kiss scene :\"> !!or it was a tasty kiss!!>:)
2-the best scene for minho was the kiss scene!!:x
i cant make gif,if someone makes it would be good!

He couldn't drop out of his celular! Even knowing that many fans were waiting for him at the airport....
559501_566177783475389_317513187_n.jpg 
But his staff reminded him about it...so after he dropped off of the car he saved his cellphone in his pocket... 
1560726_566177903475377_211424846_n.jpg

Then, he continued checking his cellphone with his hand...maybe he was waiting for a message repply ;)
1525508_566178106808690_1878178563_n.jpg

Even so, he kept her hand with his cellphone  :\">
1549507_566177926808708_767400831_n.jpg
Until he arrived to the plane and looked for his seat.... yeahh!!! now, he could continue his chatting with his cellphone (Look at his hand)

1476246_566063943486773_1153545986_n.jpg
:P  ;)

gamgeg said: Is it compulsory for PSH fans to ship/pair her with every co-star? She is friends with many male celebrities. It can be off-putting for guy if girl has many male friends. And she has dating rumours with all co-stars. That's really bad image. I don't think LMH is dating her.

Guest lightforyou

hi everyone i just wanted to say PLEASE STOP with the closet scene i thought that we were gonna reach 1000 pages just with that remember there are minors :\"> here and why is LMH's DANCE EVERYWHERE ? :-O seriously! i tried so hard to built the gentle caring and cool LMH image in my head but you just reuined it all X_X especially  stucked it's like you run out of gifs so you put that :| i can't make my perfect love story because of you and i'm a teenager so i love to dream :x and i thought that there were some big news and got exited for nothing >:P
WHO SAID THAT SHIPPING ISN'T HARD?........nobody 8-| ~X(

goodnight everyone or good morning :-h :P

@gamgeg I am a fan of PSH and LMH.. regarding is it compulsory to pair PSH with every co-star the answer is no.. I have seen her act with all her co-stars and to me it is just friendship in her other relationships.. I have followed her for a while not as much as LMH which I have known of him for years..

Yes, she is friends with many male celebrities, but she also has a lot of female friends.. if you pay close attention to the media they only talk about her relationships with male co-stars and do not give credit really to relationships she has built with her female co-stars..

I have ask my male friends if it is off-putting for a girl to have male friends.. practically all of them said no.. why because the girl tends to get a better understanding of how guys behave and usually are more understanding in relationships.

Plus.. imagine the person that actually dates her.. he is a really lucky guy.. he is the only guy to actually capture her heart instead of just being label as friend..

Also, there is always going to be rumours and you can not please everyone, they are both in the acting industry and honestly need someone that is strong minded..

Whether they are dating or not.. I do not know.. but I surely do like them as a couple.. They make a good pair.. I hope they do end up together, (but if they don't I will still continue to support them individually)..

Archived