[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooooo proud of our girl. Seriously. Lots of fanboys.

That's good. At least @lolzred will have more competition fanboying Shin Hye now. :)) Usually fanboys are idol-centric so it's nice to know she's gaining those.

She's still a bit sick right? Why is she glowing and looking fresh? She wasn't fully made up right? Awesome skin. Envious me. Sigh.

Someone's really making her glow like that.  :D

Oh yeah, @myhepyending. Nah. On a scale of pervyness, with @giselle_tw as the highest (yup! this girl is a 10), you're just a 3. :)) :)) ;)

Guest lara428

thunderempress said: @pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

Guest rjuliet

faidaris said: giselle_tw said: Yeap !! To me this is the best SH dance performance. And she absolutelly gorgeous in here ...Her dress and hair just to die for !!
And if Mino seeing this dance he'll go ...
Uh huh ... that's my babe !!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

shshs said:
lolipop86gorgeous said: Hahahah..can someone send message to shinhye..not only searching and reading at DC..she need to delurking here..minshin threads...because she should know how much we love her and her boyfriend.a.k.a future husband..ehheheeheh.. :x :\">

Guest myhepyending

@stucked   LOL your signature!!!!  =)) =)) =))

btw.....where is @pluie????

i need to sleep now....goodnight chingus~~~  :-* :-* :-*

Guest lara428

vala87 said:

You guys, stop talking about the kiss will you? Just kidding, NEVER stop discussing about it, I love everytime this subject comes along, it’s like we can’t keep ourselves from watching and analyzing it, I feel like I know their every movement there, did I turn into a pervert??? :\"> ;))

How can it still give me the same feeling when I watch it, I tend to think it’s because it’s a REAL KISS, it doesn’t feel like an act, it’s so real and passionate and yet so sensual and romantic. These two are going to make me lose my mind :\"> ;))

imageimageimageimage
imageimage

How can't a person love hersooo beautiful, cute and amazing
1528681_747826031913038_1806989742_n.jpg
And i have to say, PSH won't change, she will be herself all the timeand how do i love her the more i see her!!! :x :x

Guest rjuliet

love u all chingus...ur so hilarious and entertaining :)) ...cant imagine if both minho and shinhye visit here in disguise and plays along us :x ...

Guest lara428

I don't know if you happen to watch these guys but since from the beginning they've met in filming a CF, there is already sparks in their eyes also the shyness of them and their CHEMISTRY.. it is just that every time I watch it really it makes me giddy :x hehehe also in one interview where in LMH said that "Everytime I see her, makes me want to buy a gift for her" something like that. hehe don't know the exact words , yeah but something lie that, what does it means? i mean can somebody explain it further :)) thank you in advance :) here is the video im talking about --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yy7vi0SPI  :x

lara428 said: I don't know if you happen to watch these guys but since from the beginning they've met in filming a CF, there is already sparks in their eyes also the shyness of them and their CHEMISTRY.. it is just that every time I watch it really it makes me giddy :x hehehe also in one interview where in LMH said that "Everytime I see her, makes me want to buy a gift for her" something like that. hehe don't know the exact words , yeah but something lie that, what does it means? i mean can somebody explain it further :)) thank you in advance :) here is the video im talking about --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yy7vi0SPI  :x

Guest lara428

giselle_tw said: lara428 said: I don't know if you happen to watch these guys but since from the beginning they've met in filming a CF, there is already sparks in their eyes also the shyness of them and their CHEMISTRY.. it is just that every time I watch it really it makes me giddy :x hehehe also in one interview where in LMH said that "Everytime I see her, makes me want to buy a gift for her" something like that. hehe don't know the exact words , yeah but something lie that, what does it means? i mean can somebody explain it further :)) thank you in advance :) here is the video im talking about --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3yy7vi0SPI  :x

Guest chacha29

Please tell shinhye to join Heirs promotion overseas :(( :(( :(( pleaseeee!!!! Shinhye please give some space of ur schedule for promoting :(( :(( :(( Missing LMH PSH so badly :x

Guest rjuliet

shinhye aegyo is adorable...she is too cute :x ...and glowing more and more each day :x ...must be because minho loves her well :x ...anyway shinhyerella jebal jebal promote ur love story *oopps i mean kim tan and eun sang love story in heirs all over the world with ur prince charminho :x ...

Hello ladies ..Wow its so hard back reading, its sure hard shipping..I just stop by for awhile, been busy the whole day..@ stucked and @ giselle_tw both of you are so funny today..no worries about our young ones here, the have to learn sometimes.@ faidaris you and all your kissing scene...hope you will find your * Kim Tan* to experience the scene of episode 16 someday ( guess you are single)...but will you be able to, if you are here most of the time???  Miss all of you today...To everyone whom just joined this awesome thread. Welcome.Still discussing the kiss that made this thread active?..The couple that shows us contradictory signs..One is glowing but very busy and starting a new chapter in her life, another loosing weight and less smiley but decide to add colour to his clothing (2014..red) They seems to compliment each other with same colour scheme..since their last drama..on separate events...got to go I have my own *Kim Tan* to company..Good night ladies.

Archived