[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

at Busan fansign today,

shinhye answered some questions from the Heirs fans, and she said her favorite ost from the heirs was Only with my heart by park jung hyun

and she was not sure if she participated in overseas promotion for the heirs along with Tan and Youngdo.

shinhye often visits the heirs DC gallery to see some good pictures.

Did she really?!!! OMGgggggg... Thats the background song of the smoky steamy hot kisss in ep 16 =D> 8-> >:)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tropicalgirl said: huihuitang said: stucked said: NOooooooooooo!!! She's not sure?? She isn't going with Min Ho to promote Heirs internationally? WHY?????? :(( :(( :((

@taneunari hello! welcome to this crazy thread and for giving your first post to MinShin ship! :)

Still. That's sad. Not promoting together. :(

Guest tropicalgirl

westlife said: tropicalgirl said: huihuitang said: stucked said: NOooooooooooo!!! She's not sure?? She isn't going with Min Ho to promote Heirs internationally? WHY?????? :(( :(( :((

@taneunari hello! welcome to this crazy thread and for giving your first post to MinShin ship! :)

Still. That's sad. Not promoting together. :(

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris please post the kiss forehead scene here so i can open it and do extra research on that..hhaahahah drooling already… why why ottoke… cant help anymore. huhuhuhu :((

S-stucky??? (0.0) That sounds like snotty, ducky, mucky.. ewwwwy! WHO THE HELL IS STUCKY????

tumblr_mz6xgiB9vk1tp766bo1_400.pngtumblr_mz6wtfqjBB1tp766bo1_400.jpg

RESssssssss! That's cause Min Ho and Ji Won are totally the ones dating. (-_-)

MEH.

*smack* *smack*

Ressssss! That topic is like opening a can of worms here!!! A big can of jealous and rabid worms. HAHAHA! :))

@giselle_tw

Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous and sexy! Seriously even I'm drooling... How can those male co stars still -_- ? ;)

Heard LMH wants to train up enough to be a dance machine for his Seoul concert.... Guess uri PSH can impart him a few kick asx moves?!?!? You go babe!

Side note: this thread so much fun now! Loving it

Guest minshin2046

About the kissing screen I watch hd cannel that already recorded I found out 2 thing that is PSH face very blushing before the kissing screen start. :-? So I wonder do she really don know LMH will kiss her. Second I notice that maybe LMH did use French kiss coz when he change his hand position to held PSH head , u can c their mouth really open bigger n more deeper dept. :x when LMH stop n u can c PSH tongue a bit out ... X_X I don know she like finally can breath or something else (I think she let a bit of her tongue out) ... N then LMH kiss again for a last bite of her lips . =))

Archived