[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fannie J

This scarf LMH wearing today at airport will be someone give to him ?? LOL :)) *imagine* SH usual wear this Tshirt red-black color it is her fav color .. ;;) hm...  

It means that LMH will take longer time to finally understand a girl and fall in love with her..which is entirely different than Kim Tan who fell in love at first sight and started liking ES in one day....lol....and when he (LMH) will be sure of his love, he will go for it with full enthusiasm and courage (like KT).

By vicinity...he means to remain in touch with a girl for longer time before the conclusion of being in love. It means the gradual and slow process of fallling in love when 2 persons come to know each other and develop feelings with time when they are together for some time.

I thought I read somewhere that LMH want the type of love that Kim Tan was going after-The Love At First Sight.

Now, he wants to remain in touch with a girl for longer time before the conclusion of being in love.

I am confused! Haha... ^^

Guest rjuliet

baby boy looks so handsome with accents of baby girl fave color red&black ...lol ...such a classy casual chic couple :x ...but i agree with some ofnu here saying min ho looks thinner...i like him the most at personal taste drama...who is his stylist there...his outfits in the drama suits him well...and his hair too...he also looks healthiest in the drama ...not to thin not too fat...his face is also manly there...my fave look of him is in that drama...but i love kim tan and eun sang otp the most, cause no girl match him best like uri park shin hye...minho ssi pls stay happy and healthy so baby girl wouldnt worry plus she is sick too right now...ouch poor uri minshin, they work so hard and maybe missing each other so much right now...

Guest lilyrose81

I couldn't see the lip biting because the video is dark ugh but I sort of saw something (from the jaw movement), like he was clenching his teeth OR biting his lips like what you guys saw (again i couldn't see it because it's dark sobs) to retrain himself from kissing more.

BUT BUT BUT

THE FACT THAT HE WENT FOR ONE MORE KISS (MORE LIKE SUCKING HER LIPS FOR THE LAST TIME AFTER THE LONG KISS HEHE) is enough for me to think that the kiss was real and they were into it, and sort of lost control a little bit hehe.

Becauseeee

i doubt the script says "KT kisses ES and then suck her lips for one last time." Lolol

8-> 8-}

Guest comelcoke

you guys/girls were rocks. finding again what ever proof you all can.. happy 600 pages shippers. i'm going to be a silent reader again.
:o) :x :> B-)

Happy 600 pages everyone, @pattituazon tnx for updating ;) @ stucked missed yours and guys kindly tell me who's the new writer again? The one who wrote the sexy, hot stuff, chika something, sorry, can't find it, I wanna read it too. Tnx

Welcome @bhe24. Please feel free to share your delusional thoughts about Minshin here. :D

Haha, thank chingu :x lets all spread love love love here for our minshin couple :\"> :x

Guest lameoser

WOW! You GUYS make me want to rewatch THAT kissing scene everytime 8-}

@pattituazon HOOORAAYY to your AWESOME update! THanks a LOT!!! :-bd
@ssinzababy kindly check the button below dear ;)

and be sure to BOOKMARK it for keeps  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639672/hello-leeminho-parkshinhye

Guest rjuliet

http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/lee-min-hos-airport-fashion-2013/

It's only for 2013. I really like his airport style.

Archived