[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshin2046

I think our OTP is wearing the same cloth from their last time wrap up party ! Notice the red color . Are they sending message to fans ? :-? Or want us to think they are together :-? Sorry I don know how to post picture . Sorry chingu .

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo...style same again...

SH go to HK she wear black and yesterday she wear shirt red and black colour

Now LMH he want go to China black colour and scarf red and black... :x B-) :)

Guest minshin2046

LMH like not very happy he didn't smile like he use to be ? I hope not the PSH picture upset him .. [-O< Sorry my delusion mode is on =)) But think of them really together I felt sorry for them ... Coz they like never have time to c each other ! PSH just back from Hk , he just need flight to wuhan . Hope they love strong enough !! Sorry my delusion mode on =))

minshin2046 said: LMH like not very happy he didn't smile like he use to be ? I hope not the PSH picture upset him .. [-O< Sorry my delusion mode is on =)) But think of them really together I felt sorry for them ... Coz they like never have time to c each other ! PSH just back from Hk , he just need flight to wuhan . Hope they love strong enough !! Sorry my delusion mode on =))

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Congrats LMH !!!! Our boy crossed 16 mil followers on Weibo =D> .but he looks a bit sad in those pictures,not his usually smiling face :( .missing someone Min Ho ;) ???but I love his airport fashion :x

Guest ghada14

Good morning everyone :x Why this theard now very quiet after Shinhey dress ?! :P You look like family members of the litigants ^^ Ok First, lets do a Big hug for everyone +----- :x ------+

Then , forget about Shinhye dress and pleas don’t leave her alone don’t stop support her :(

maybe she was so excited to be mature :b but she chose the wrong choice or the wrong way :( 

everyone made mistakes but we learn from our mistakes and  I’m sure she knew that now ,  look at her face at airport she didn’t even smile .She was sick from the news of her pictures . She is now in sensitive level of her career as a mature actress we are here like her sisters lets keep support her and support our Lee min ho

also lets be a happy family here start a new paper share our opinion and respect others and keep support our couple (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE )

I love you all ^^ Fighting MinShin Family

>:D<

tumblr_inline_mxsxot3sdp1qauajd.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOITFkVpWRuq71XoZJYOT 

Can i kill them both NOW ??!!:ar! :ar! :ar!why do you play with us like this !!!you will make us turn around ourselves:-B :-B :-B :-B

Guest minshin2046

Let me give explanation 1. The are actor n actress the have tons of cloths n item to wear why wear the same time repeatedly ? 2. Just we shipper think too much , but too coincidence . Fate maybe ? 3. They have so many color to wear buy why red n black ? They can chose have blue , green or yellow ... But why ? :)) 4. Maybe they it bought for each other gift ? =)) Ps : @ravairie thanks for doing the picture to compare .... :x

Archived