[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

pluie said:

lovelyowl

said:

pluie

said:

@stucked so even if PSH would reveal all her chest it would same with LMH reveal all his chest?? HAHAHA.

Anyway WELCOME BACK you! Enjoy the ride HAHA.

I don't know how to say more, this is my language :

class MySexyClass {
    private int sexyInt = 0;

private void CallMeSexy()  {
        CallMeSexy();
    }
}

for X in 1 .. 10 loop
     if X != Sexy then
          Open_MyChest;
     else
          Open_Something_Else_So_They_Call_Me_Sexy;
     end if;
end loop;

Sowwy, still cant describe my feeling into proper human language HAHAHA.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyrose81

looks like he really said 'saranghe' coz happy new year is "seo he bok manhi bad ue saeyo" !!! happy happy happy .....

O.. M.. G..

NOW GET MARRIED.

armanita

said: okay, googling and find this, repost, lets recall again: 7) Your ideal-type? Shin Hye: I like someone who is determined. Determined and at the same time very caring and considerate. Both my brother and father's heights are over 180cm, so I like tall people. source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/07/news-park-shin-hye-has-fallen-for-hyun.html?m=1 so annoying to post with mobile phone..hoahm, how bout minho? tall, determined people, caring..hmmm

Guest lameoser

@lolzred i believe you are still looking for this?...i think THE awesome and pervy @stucked has totally forgotten about being the FIRST one to post this..tsk tsk.. :)>- well we SHOULD forgive her though, she is still in hiatus afterall! :P HAHAHAHA :D

tumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

stucked said: Totally off topic. For @racqmariaabrigo HAHAHA!

I agree he's touchy feely as he likes skinship like Woobs and he did that at their first meeting. HAHAHA! A fanboy. Total opposite of our boy, Mr. Love Motion Hips. :D

tumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo3_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo1_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo2_250.giftumblr_mrfrenD4lK1s3rl7wo5_r1_250.gif

LOL at the "These jackets are too thick" HAHAHA!

Though I still think that she's just a friend to Woobs just cause of a certain tall and dark-skinned hyung! HAHAHA!

lela6130 said:Is this C++ ?My major is chemical engineering, so I learnt this subject also..I used to hate this subject but i can't help but laugh when you encoded it into this language..Kudos on the C++ reference.. B-).. that's how you make education to be more fun..

Guest myhepyending

one last post before off to bed....

LMH's reaction after seeing PSH's dress.....
525592_379649632080898_368816826497512_1

i need to go there right now!!! 
Heirs3.gif

and put her into the closet....
tumblr_mx3tpdbJXp1qdcel5o4_250.gif

:)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =))   

This article I found in here http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/14/actress-yoon-son-ha-shares-photos-from-the-heirs-cast-get-together/#.Us7HrXnVsmA

Actress Yoon Son Ha recently took photos with her younger co-stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye andKim Ji Won from the hit drama series, “The Heirs.” 

On December 13, Yoon Son Ha shared the photos taken at a restaurant somewhere in Seoul with the rest of the staff and cast. In the drama, Yoon Son Ha plays the role of Rachel Yoo’s mother, Esther Lee. 

It was reported that actors Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Won Young, Kim Mi Kyung, Kang Min Hyuk, Cho Yoon Woo, Lim Joo Eun ,Kim Ji Won, Jeon Soo Jin and Kim Sung Ryung attended the dinner get-together

“The Heirs” aired its final episode on December 12, which garnered over 25.6% of the viewership ratings, knocking out competitors airing in the same slot. 

theheirs.jpg

Does somebody knows about this event? Could it be done in PSH parent's restaurant? If it's true maybe this is the answer why did LMH autograph and some other cast was hang in PSH parents restaurant???? And take a look again that SH wore that red checkered shirts, with same baseball hat just as like at the wrap up party. I believe it was not wrap up party cause it was done a week after the Heirs end right? correct me if I am wrong.

Any comment?

Guest tropicalgirl

@stucked @giselle_tw now your post make me GULP GULP GULP!! Oh stop teasing me  X_X. Just kidding, I want more hahaha

Guest lameoser

This article I found in here http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/14/actress-yoon-son-ha-shares-photos-from-the-heirs-cast-get-together/#.Us7HrXnVsmA

Actress Yoon Son Ha recently took photos with her younger co-stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye andKim Ji Won from the hit drama series, “The Heirs.” 

On December 13, Yoon Son Ha shared the photos taken at a restaurant somewhere in Seoul with the rest of the staff and cast. In the drama, Yoon Son Ha plays the role of Rachel Yoo’s mother, Esther Lee. 

It was reported that actors Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Won Young, Kim Mi Kyung, Kang Min Hyuk, Cho Yoon Woo, Lim Joo Eun ,Kim Ji Won, Jeon Soo Jin and Kim Sung Ryung attended the dinner get-together

“The Heirs” aired its final episode on December 12, which garnered over 25.6% of the viewership ratings, knocking out competitors airing in the same slot. 

theheirs.jpg

Does somebody knows about this event? Could it be done in PSH parent's restaurant? If it's true maybe this is the answer why did LMH autograph and some other cast was hang in PSH parents reataurant????

Any comment?

i think that happened during THE HEIRS WRAP UP PARTY after the last episode aired....

Guest tropicalgirl

PSHpray_zps9266daec.jpgDear God please send me a boyfriend, i'm lonely. My ideal type is tall, caring, considerate, determined, and gentleman. Thank you
Your wish has been granted!

4b9d2667-cdaf-4885-a1ad-53fa5a2484b3_zps
                    Haiiiiii
credit as tagged

Archived