[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

THE DRESS: Whether she wore it nicely or not it is still publicity...                           Whether you like it or not? It is still Publicity.. 
"There's no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary."

MINSHINI know the two of you have a very busy schedule so you cannot be in public to date and of course you want to do it privately. It is okay as long as we can see Park Shin Hye  attending the premiere night of Gangnam Blues and Lee Min Ho attending Shin Hye's "The Tailors." Support each other. Date one another. YEAH!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest comelcoke

guys the answer is there. didn't all of you notice this.

kredit to @kjkfan7 (thanks chingu you're awesome)

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30
SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get married
MC: Are you really going to get married before 30?
SH: It looks like I will go over

hahahahahaha minshin shippers were sailing already... waiting for the latest havoc news... can't wait.. hahahahh :-? =D> :x ;))

Guest pinkytooth

giselle_tw said:Agreed ! I'm disapointed too. Means, all these while you guys only see cover not what's inside. Why acting like she's done a major sin over a dress ... c'mon ... It's just ... i'm speechless  [-(

1515021_653831641326900_978433384_n.jpgcredit: PSHTW

Our Halyu Princess
Shu Qi and PSH in 1 event, I'm happy. :P
Our LMH and PSH wanted to act with Jackie Chan right? Why not MinShin and Jackie Chan action movie collab with Shu Qi. That will be HOT! :x 
Time for Shin Hye to show us her martial art/taekwando skills. Will LMH will be training for martial art for his new movie and we will see a hotter LMH :x

Aigoo. This girl is all smiley and giggly and googly-eyed talking about THAT dating rumour. Are you THAT happy about it baby girl? Not scared at all that you'd be misinterpreted again? HAHA! Fine, if you're happy about IT, WE are celebrating IT! BANZAIIIII!!!! :D

tumblr_mz45reN5OR1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif

BEST Chemistry only? Please elaborate. :)) You can also say HE's the BEST kisser and THE ONE who broke your tomboyish barrier making you all girly all of a sudden. :)) And yes, he rid you of your kissing curse. ;):))
tumblr_mz45reN5OR1siqvhio2_250.gif
cr.the-inheritors.tumblr.com

kjkfan7 said:

Guys, let's just put all this talk about FBB, KJW, KWB and THE dress behind.  Instead we need to focus on MinShin!  I didn't really elaborate about the award show, but LMH and PSH holding hands was a big deal.  Not only because they did it so naturally but the fact they did it in front of all their sonbaenims and fans and the TV viewers.  But esp in front of the sonbaenims.  Holding hands like that is not something to be taken lightly.  To me, the hand holding along with both of them mentioning about whether or not they were really dating during their speech made me wonder if they had started.  And now watching the Hanbam interview, IMO, I think they have.  Again PSH is just glowing (you can even tell the difference whey they show a clip of her interview from a year ago) and her answers if you notice, she does not deny anything either like LMH.  Esp when she's asked about the dating.  She kinda hesitates and IMO, its her eyes that answers before her mouth does. I'm not sure if you guys know what I mean. 

:)  Maybe someone can make a gif?  Anyways, here's the translation of the interview.  I only did the conversation parts.  Sorry but translating takes a long time and I have to go to bed!  I think my friend said they were working on subbing the video so hopefully I'll be able to post it for you guys soon.  In the meantime, enjoy!

MC: Guess who this is?
SH: Looking just at the nose, MH oppa
MC: That's right!
SH: oh really?
SH: The nose is sticking out from the lunch. The nose is higher than the top of the lunch and it's sticking out. Can I take this out (the ramen bowel) too?
MC: Who does that remind you of?
SH: Ahh....what is it? That's right.
MC: The one who always eats ramen by himself, KWB sshi, when will you eat rice
SH: Young Do ah, are you doing well?

MC: You only eat these kinds of food right?
SH: Yes I only eat these kinds of food to live but yet my parents have a BBQ intestines restaurant...

MC: I'm curious, how did you spend the end of the year?
SH: I won an award in China "2013 TV Drama Awards" for Popular Artist together with Woo Bin and in Korea, at the end of the year
awards show...
MC: Congratulations!
SH: That day, our table had a lot of trophies.
SH: Usually I would get popularity awards but after 10 years debut, now I feel like I am getting the recognition.  I was so happy and I was so nervous that I don't even remember what I said that night.

MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?
SH: Recently while doing Heirs...Min Ho oppa.
MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?
SH: Umm...since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

MC: But there was talk about KWB sshi and talk about a hug
SH: Who uploaded that? Making me want to take it right down.
MC: You sounded like the bad Young Do
SH:  That day Choi Won Young sonbaenim was the MC and he said since you couldn't have love in the drama, at least try to have it here.  From afar he came but if you look closely, his foot slipped on the mat.  His charm is over flowing. You have to keep picking it up because its overflowing.

MC: PSH sshi, since when were you so pretty?  We have something ready.
SH: Oh this makes me feel uncomfortable looking at this.
MC: Youthful looking beauty PSH, full of charm
SH: Lee Seung Hwan's video
MC: How old were you then?
SH: 13 y/o?
MC: There's these changes but you haven't changed at all
SH: I just got taller. Actually I look older back then

MC: If you look at this, there's one thing in common. School uniforms in all...Why do you think you wear school uniforms so much?
SH: I think because I look good in them? But actually I really like wearing uniforms. They look cool.
MC: What kind of uniform would you like to wear in your next drama?
SH: Police uniform
MC: Let's put CG police uniform, do this (gesture)

MC: I went to a lot of trouble to get this for PSH to eat
SH: Pomegranate is really sweet
MC: its really good for girls
SH: A beauty really likes pomegranate
MC: You like it a lot
SH: Yes, I really like it, at home I crush it up
MC: Do you have any skin beauty tips?
SH: Water intake is really important
MC: Drinking a lot of water? How much do you drink in a day?
SH: In the winter, I try to drink 2 liters, even if I have to force myself. In the cold winter time, we eat a lot of soups so we have to drink that much more water because of the salt intake.

MC: Pure, sexy, cute or pretty. Which word do you like the most?
SH: Pretty, I like being pretty a lot.  But these days, I also like the word sexy...just a tiny wee bit.

SH: I really like to dance and I learned since I was younger
MC: Do you feel you are sexy when you dance?
SH: I don't really think about it when I'm dancing but it seems people see it like that

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?
SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.

SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get married
MC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?
SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

Here's our Prince schedule:
1509178_440272736072362_1213758562_n.jpg
Lee Minho flight details update for Semir event on Jan 11, 2014:

Flight: MU 8321 
Departure time: 9:10 am Incheon International airport, Seoul
Arrival time: 11:30 am Tianhe International Airport, Wuhan
Date: Jan 10, 2014

Cr: @Minoz粉丝集中营
Pic cr. Kpopstarz

They are too busy..;))

@pluie

My point exactly~! I really do not appreciate things like calling and labeling each other like this ---> L-) It's offensive and I wish to NOT see this emoticon being put out for our family members and ESPECIALLY for our family members ever again. As one of the noonas in this thread, I feel like we should respect each other's opinion, if you disagree with certain statements or idea and wants to share your point of view please do it respectfully --- there's always a nice way to argue and to make a point.

Like @stucked said, let's agree to disagree, sisters. We can't all have the same views on things, because of our upbringings, but we can learn to accept, appreciate and reciprocate the freedom to share idea, to vent feelings and to learn new things. Please make each other feels happy to share, and to be in this thread, as I am sure most of us would want to be here for a long, long time. Remember uri LMH said he wants to get married by 35? He has about 8 years to go, ladies! That's a long time for us to wait for him for this ship to reach its final destination! LOL! So yes, from the sanctum of my heart, I wish to see no more negatively charged fight, let's all fights positively, if you know what I mean.

comelcoke said: guys the answer is there. didn't all of you notice this.

kredit to @kjkfan7 (thanks chingu you're awesome)

hahahahahaha minshin shippers were sailing already... waiting for the latest havoc news... can't wait.. hahahahh :-? =D> :x ;))

Guest jonangee

Off topic:

Is Shuqi the one in Naked Weapon? If she is then thes the one with Jackie Chans first rom com movie "Gorgeous" that iv watch a few yrs back. It was internationally shown like Naked Weapon. Wow! Our SH side by side with a Hollywood actress inan event?? Means our girl is really now something. She could go as far as beyond Asian borders.

OMG.

Seriously? Are we still doing this? Discussing it? We've gone over at least a page without discussing/arguing about it.

Why do we need to bring it up again just fueling more hate and mentioning what needs not be mentioned. I'm sorry but this is just daebak. I was extremely unbiased and calm last night but THIS just takes the cake.

*sigh* AGAIN, please stop dissing about you-know-what.

For those leaving this SHIP due to that, WE RESPECT YOU and thank you. For those NOT leaving, WE RESPECT YOU and thank you.

Respect ALWAYS begets RESPECT. Voicing out opinions is the norm but being rude and condescending is NEVER cool.

LET'S END THAT TOPIC HERE. PLEASE.

jonangee said: Off topic: Is Shuqi the one in Naked Weapon? If she is then thes the one with Jackie Chans first rom com movie "Gorgeous" that iv watch a few yrs back. It was internationally shown like Naked Weapon. Wow! Our SH side by side with a Hollywood actress inan event?? Means our girl is really now something. She could go as far as beyond Asian borders.

Guest somanyfeels

Today alot of pages to back read...such explosion to the the dress. I just wanted to say that everyone is entitled to their opinions this makes this forum healthy cause we get to say what we wanted and yet be critical to each other. Opinions are subjective but we should remember that in reality no matter how strongly we felt towards MINSHIN its their lives. Keep shipping forward.Keep sharing love and positivity. As for the Hanbam interview PSH does exude a different aura when she speaks about Minho. The happiness she's feeling is palpable that i smiled alot with her too. Btw my cousins just finished Heirs and their shipping MINSHIN. They kept asking me if their together or not. I even told them about the thread they are probably lurking now... I loved each and single posts you guys give for it validates the fact that you used your precious time to care about MINSHIN i love you all....btw i forgot your handle @thunder...sorry im fast back reading thank you that you found the song its been bugging me that i can't find it. KEEP SHIPPING MINSHIN

Guest eka5566

ravairie

said:

jonangee

said: Off topic: Is Shuqi the one in Naked Weapon? If she is then thes the one with Jackie Chans first rom com movie "Gorgeous" that iv watch a few yrs back. It was internationally shown like Naked Weapon. Wow! Our SH side by side with a Hollywood actress inan event?? Means our girl is really now something. She could go as far as beyond Asian borders.

pluie said: Hi all MinShin-ers chingu-deul...
I have been thinking for a while about the dress incident, doing some research for other cases, and as I said before, we are FREE to give our opinions here BUT we should RESPECT each other.As for some people like me who said objection about the dress, but I didn't bashing PSH, and I didn't see the others who doesn;t like the dress bashing her either, but wow the reaction from all of you who mostly PSH's fans was kinda ... sharp. Do you guys remember about Shanghai fake kiss by LMH and FBB? all of your reactions to it (mostly PSH fans) didn't even want to see the pictures, but we're understand, we took it as a joke, smoothly we faced it together. But now I'm finally understand why some Minoz out there are not willing to follow this thread ... 
I'm not judging here, but I'm begging some understanding if there is still exist though, they are talking because they are still care, if they don't care they wouldn't give a damn anything about PSH. Could you see it in that way too? Are you disappointed? Do you want to be fair? So do I. Everyone has their own perspective anyway, thats why we have 4 more couple threads for PSH and 2 more couple threads for LMH.
If some people want to leave, can we just give them nice farewell like what we always did? No hating. Oh where are they we so called a friend? The pros and cons are normal, I see it as how we grow up, after this, there might be another issue in this thread, like LMH naked in his film or even again PSH in her new film, if I'm still here later so I can see the couple still have long way to go, since this couple contain two person, once again since I still can speak here, I hope we can love them and their each fans (minoz and starlight angel) equally? If you can't respect minshin shippers hearts this way, you can go to their personal thread though, no need to hurt anyone ...
Oh Wow didn't realize I'm writing too long, mianhe chingu-deul, just want to clarify and give my 2 cents ... and lets see, what will happen next :)Keep spazzing, enjoy the ride and I'm sorry for the inconvenient, since we are human, each of us are unique, so please understand ...

EDIT :Dear @tekla, would you please do not quote images? Thank You :)

Archived